Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Attack 4. ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Seeing as him and his men were defeated for the moment Tor called for retreat just then Heero fell to the ground.
As the enemy was retreating vaguely he heard someone say things around him and saw someone near him.
 
It was the one with the braid??
 
With that he was out.
**********************************
Duo told Wufei to get the school nurse Sally and meet them back at their place, Trowa and Quatre went to the police station to report what had happened while Duo took Heero back to their place and waited for the others to arrive.
**********************************
It was barely 5 minutes later when Wufei and Sally got there running at what could be considered the speed of sound.
**********************************
The others came back not long after that saying that the police thought it was a prank and without proof nothing could be done and so they went to helping Sally and after a helluva lotta work he was in stable condition.
**********************************
They went to talk in the kitchen.
 
Sally: What happened to him for that many sever injuries?
 
Duo: Long story.
 
Sally: We'll discuss that later. But who will he be with?
 
Quatre: I guess us.
 
Duo: Yeah, we barely know him at all much less know anything else.
 
Wufei: Basicly we only know his name and the fact he saved us earlier tonight.
 
Sally: Well i will talk with Mr. Trieze tomorrow about this.
 
Duo: The principal?
 
Sally: Yes he can tell me a little bit of what i need to know. Well in the meantime he's staying here then?
 
Quatre: Yes.
 
Duo: We do have that extra room we never use so he can stay there for now.
 
Since no one had any more questions tonight since it was getting late she told them to take tomorrow off school and she would be there around noon.
**********************************
Trowa: I suggest that we get some rest ourselves and deal with this further in the morning.
 
Everyone agreed and headed off to sleep.
**********************************
 
Rogue's facts chap. 5.
 
Rogue: The author was at wal-mart today (01/13/2006) and found Pocky. Chocolate covered biscuits. But after walking around the store a little bit author looked at the ingerdients list to make sure it did'nt have Graham or Honey in it, Said author discovered that Pocky has Chocolate liquor. So said author declined the Pocky and set it up on a thing of orange Juice in the freezer section.
 
 
RogueWarrior869: Its true. I heard good things about Pocky from mentions of other authors...but no one mentioned that it had liquor in it...Never had alcohol or tobacco or any drugs of any kind and i have no intention to start.
 
Rogue: Your strange enough as it is.
 
RW869: Thank you Rogue!
 
Rogue and Rogue: Later!