Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Truths be told part 1. ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The next day 3 people came over.
 
Principal Trieze.
 
The schools nurse (Technically the one in training.) Sally.
 
And one of their teachers Zechs.
 
They all sat at the kitchen table and the boys were a little confused as to why their teacher was there.
 
Duo: So uhhhh...teach what are you doing here? I know they were supposed to be here but you to?
 
Zechs: *Ignores word teach* Well i know about the boy thats here now.
 
Except for Trieze and Zechs questioning looks are seen on the faces of the people at the table.
 
Trieze: I believe we should explain.
 
Trowa: That would be helpful.
 
Silence reigned the room before they began.

Zechs: I met him a few years back because he saved my sisters life.
Trieze: I met him a year ago in a tournament of sorts.
I lost the fight but after the tourament we did agree to one day have a fight again. You know a fighting rival thing.

Wufei: Fair enough.

Trieze: Although he never mentioned why he was in such a tournament anyway.

Zechs: I might be able to answer that.
Trieze: Ohh.
 
Zechs: The prize for the tournament you speak of if it is the same one is an island with a castle type building and a lot of prize money.
But the fight is extremely closed off and very few are allowed to enter..10 fighters only i believe. And the fighters have a sponsor if they are not self-sponsored correct.
 
Trieze: Correct. I'm a bit surprised that you know that though.
Anyway you said he saved your sister.

Zechs: Yes a assassin was about to kill her when he came out of the blue and saved her life and you can pretty much fill in the blanks.
 
Trowa: Why was an assassin after your sister?
 
Zechs: Well our parents do a little bit of political work. And sometimes one thing can often lead to something that certain people will not agree with.
 
The others were shocked, But some of them did'nt show it. Of course they were about to be shocked again.
 
Trieze: Do any of you remember a certain incidents a few years back?
 
The others looked at each other even Sally as well looked puzzled and or stunned.
 
Zechs: Well its possible that he was the one who saved your lives that year along with some others.
**********************************
Rogue's facts chap 6.
 
Rogue: The author..
 
RW869: I'll take this one RoRo.
 
Rogue grumbles about stuff.
RogueWarrior869: I have no problem with anyone thinking that there will be pairings of some sort....But this is a Friendship fic.
I do read alot of Yaoi {Was that right?}..or BoyxBoy and Non-yaoi.
I want to write a pairing fic one day but i dont have the guts for that just yet.....This is up just in case anyone who was reading this story got that idea.
Maybe when i get the guts to write a get together fic it will be with the two anime boys i could first see being together as a couple....HeeroxDuo. The first Anime Girls i could see being together was Jurai and that Short Green haired girl from Vandread. Her name escapes me at the moment.
Sorry if i offended anyone.
Err..later!
 
Rogue and Rogue: Have a good Day/Evening/Night or Whatever! Later!.