Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Truths be told part 2. ( Chapter 8 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Quatre: I rememer that year..It was a strange one.
 
Wufei: Thats true.
 
Duo: Yeah someone did save our lives, But we never found out who.
 
Trowa: So are you suggesting that it was him?
 
Zechs: Yes.
 
Trieze: We will explain more in due time.
 
Duo: When?
 
Trieze: Time will tell.
 
Duo: He talks like you Wufei.
 
Wufei is in brief silent shock over him calling him by his actual name and not some nickname.
 
Duo: I know i used your regular name Wu-man but don't get used to it.
 
Wufei: Knew it could not last long.
 
Quatre secretly hands Trowa a quarter.
 
Trowa smirks that i told you so look.
 
Sally: Alright who will be watching him while he recovers.?
 
Trowa: Good question.
 
Zechs: Actually thats one of the reasons Trieze and myself came.
 
Trieze: We need you 4 to do it.
 
Wufei: And why us?
 
Zechs: Well you see we believe he lives alone off campus and would not be able to watch himself,Not with them after him. So that is where you come in for now. It would be temporary.
 
Duo: Well i don't see why not i mean he did save our lives yesterday.
 
Sally: Im going to check on him.
 
So she went to the backroom.
 
Zechs: Do you all agree to this?
 
They all agreed.
 
Trieze: Good. i cannot tell you more than what i already have so far but in time i will tell you more.
 
Duo: Well i guess we should get some of his things if he is gonna living here for a little while right?
 
Wufei: Yes but do you know where he lives?
 
Zechs: It's odd actually we do not Know.
 
Quatre: Should'nt it be listed in the schools records or something.
 
Trieze: Thats not the problem. When he transferred there was an address listed, But it was a fake one. We did not find out about this until early this morning when we were looking to see if he had any living relatives or someone to contact.
 
Duo: So what you're basicly saying is this guy really does live alone but you don't know where.?
 
Zechs: That does sum it up.
 
Trieze: We need to leaving for now but we will see you in a few days at school. You have this week off but be back in school next monday.
 
Quatre: Thank you.
 
Zechs: We will be by again in 3 days or so if you do not mind so we can check up on him.
 
Trowa: Thats fine.
 
Sally walks back into the kitchen.
 
Quatre: How is he?
 
Sally: He is a strong one he should be at least waking up in a few days. I'll be back tomorrow if thats alright.
 
Quatre: yes thank you.
 
Zechs: Well we need to go. I do not want to be late for class.
 
Duo and Quatre are slightly giggling at this comment.
 
Zechs: I know what i said.
 
Duo: Uh sorry.
 
Quatre: Same here.
 
They begin to rub the back of their heads in a just kidding fashion.
 
Zechs: Its alright buy we will see you later then.
 
Wufei: Indeed.
 
So the three of them left.
**********************************
Well it was getting around 3:00 pm in the afternoon and they were thinking back to the incident that day.
***************************************************************** ***
 
Rogue's facts chap 7.
 
Rogue: RW869 won a George Michael CD from the whistle stop machine at Wal-mart today (01/13/2006).
 
RogueWarrior869: The CD is called 'Amazing' the mixes. The three songs on there are awesome! The third one was the longest going into a little over eight minutes. But man can you dance to it. ^_^.
 
Rogue and Rogue: Later!.