Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Explainatons and the beginning of a plan. ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Heero: The tournament is called "Tornament Zero" or just "Zero".
 
Duo: Thats a strange name.
 
Heero: Its held once every three years and the prizes for Zero are. The place where the tournament was held for that year. A building thats nearly indestructible and a ton of money plus funding if the project is successful.
 
Quatre: Wow.
 
Heero: If you get caught while trying to sneak in you die but if your successful and found out they will let you either finish watching the tournament or let you try out for it.
 
Duo: Weird rules?
 
Heero: Thats..true.
**********************************
Well he finished his explaination of it and successfully managed to avoid explaining the third part at the same time after all he was going to leave soon so no need to drag anyone else down with him.
 
He had told them that he had to leave the next day at 6:00 pm when really he was set to leave at 3:00 am and that was that.
**********************************
It was around midnight when Trieze called and Quatre answered before it woke up anyone else.
 
Quatre:..hello..
 
Trieze: Sorry to be calling so late Quatre.
 
Quatre: Oh hi mister Trieze.
What do you need at this hour?
 
Trieze: Well its like this..
*****************************
So barely an hour later 4 of them were in the livingroom and a plan was to be made.
**********************************
 
Rogues fun facts chap 13.
 
Rogue: RW869 has never mentioned if it was a Boy or Girl Man or Woman.
 
RW869: Good point. Hey lets make a game of it!
 
Am i a....
 
Girl.
 
Boy.
 
Bi-Girl.
 
Bi-Boy.
 
Gay-Girl.
 
Gay-Boy.
 
Straight-Girl.
 
Straight-Guy.
 
If you wanna guess my E-mail is YinYang69@inbox.com
 
Rogue: This is soo dumb i'll just tell'em that your a...
 
RW869: Err roro had to step out a min. but this ends Jan. 31st. I'll count and post the votes. No names will be mentioned.
 
Rogue and Rogue: LATER!