Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Planning,Sneaking and carrying it out. ( Chapter 15 )

[ A - All Readers ]

After Quatre and the other 3 had a 'group discussion' that night it was decided that they wanted to see what this tournament really was like so after Trieze had called giving some helpful details and along wth Duo's 'motivation' they had agreed to secretly follow Heero to the tournament grounds.
**********************************
He felt a little bad about leaving them sooner than he said but it had to be done and orders were orders.
So he made his way down toward a pier where an boat was waiting.....The S.S. Libra....wondering why the boat owner named it that? Perhaps out of the fact it could have been the owners zodiac sign,oh well there would be time to think about such later..hopefully. It was a very nice boat though and it was nice considering it was still slightly early lets say...6:30am and after he was cleared he and the guard left to set sail failing to notice 4 others who had snuck on board.
**********************************
Their were 2 more stops to go before they reached their final destination....Epyon island.
**********************************
By some bit of luck they managed to stay hidden despite a couple of them getting a little sea sick...The main bet was that Quatre & Duo would be the first one's to get sick but it was Quatre and Wufei. Although he claims it was other things and such but Duo won although Quat felt a little bad about the fact that he was bet against the most, but after Duo and Trowa both got it after hitting ruff waves he was fine and they were laughing at the fact that they who bet against them got what they were betting on..sea sickness.
*********************************
Although on this little voyage they noticed something odd..that Heero never talked to anyone or that look on his face like he was going to have to kill someone and did not want to.
And then they got it round 3 that was never fully explained only the first 2.
So they were hidden in a spare room they found..it was over heard that one of the particapants failed to show so they left this room empty and luckily they found it the same night on the boat. The ships security officers were a little too confident about their security or they were just plain lazy becuase they had been on the boat for 3 days now and it was announced that they will be docking soon.
On the ship while they were there was mainly what looked like fighters and spectators..sorting them was not difficult.
So now they took in their newer surroundings after they had left the ship and it was an island.
So now 'Zero' was nearly officialy underway and only and what is so secretive about part 3.
********************************
Rogues fun facts.
 
Rogue: There is moral to this chapter.
 
Rogue and Rogue: LATER!