Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Announcements and early ideas. ( Chapter 16 )

[ A - All Readers ]

So the island was beautiful and it was pretty easy to slip in and get one of the rooms. This place was huge.
********************************
Elsewhere.
M.V.: WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE ARE ONE FIGHTER SHORT!!!!
 
J: That is what i was told to tell you.
 
M.V.: Mmmm...Tell Tor we will be in use of his services this year.
 
J: Yes.
'They do not even suspect me yet fools.'
**********************************
Tor: So they need a extra fighter eh?
 
J: Thats correct and they specifyed you.
 
Tor: Well i know that the enemy will be there and it will be perfect for my pan of revenge except this makes it better..soo much better.
 
J: Well they also said they wanted to make an announcement at dinner tonight.
 
Tor: I believe i know what it is.
**********************************
While the 4 of them were on their way to the hideout they found and secured...or to be blunt they took a room that was empty because this place was freakin huge.
Whilest on their way the spotted Heero walking to somehwhere and decided to follow and when he finally stopped out came an old man.
 
J: You know right?
 
Heero: Yes. The tournament will commence earlier than expected.
 
J: Good. You know what to do.
 
Heero: Yessir.
 
They parted seperate ways and the 4 of them were slightly confused.
**********************************
It was true that the announcement that night was that the tournament would start early. As early as the next day at 10:00 am.
Well everyone went to their rooms and went to sleep wondering what the new dawn would bring.
**********************************
Rogues fun facts.
 
Rogue: Author just had to ad the word bring to the end of the fic.
 
R&R: LaTeR!