Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ It Begins! The Kick off fight. ( Chapter 17 )

[ A - All Readers ]

So they got up at 7:00 am and made some plans for the day.
And after much discussing it was decided that they find out where the tournament ws being held on the island..There were a few areas it could be at so they needed an early start and after breakfast (Their on a huge island in a massive hotel complex thing so it really was'nt too difficult to get food without being noticed).
At 9:00 am it was loudly announced that the viewers for the tournament should come to the hotel front for the transport to pick them up to view todays fighting events.
Doing their best to blend in with the rest they split into groups of 2 Trowa and Quatre went on bus 6 whilest Wufei and Duo went on bus 9. It was half an hour later that they were reunited and in their surroundings. They were dropped off with the rest of the people at massive beach area with a giant TV in the middle. And then they followed the crowds actions by taking seats at the benches. It was then they noted that there were other areas like this on the island..there had to be because this one did not hve all the people only a 4th of them and then the TV came to life and a voice came over the loudspeakers while the TV was tuned in on a Foresty area.
The voice announced attention to be focused on the TV was that even neccessary? Well the TV was tuned in to show a split screen slowly zooming out and in the full view the 2 fighters were seen.
Heero on the left and another on the right.
A fighter that was slightly taller than Heero with Jet black hair and blue eyes wearing a Gi with a blackbelt tied to him.
 
Voice: Last years champion is going to kick off the first fight of the second part of the tournament this year!
 
After the audience died down the voice continued.
 
Voice: The fighters as you all know go by code names or numbers so Introducing last years champion 01 and this years first matchup is last years second place winner. Chi !!! So let the fight commence at the start of the gun being fired and..
 
Wufei: What kind of place is this?
 
Duo: Strange thats what it is.
 
Quatre: The guys getting ready to fire the gun you 2.
 
Duo & Wufei: Right.
 
The gun fired and the two were off fighting just like that.
 
Quatre: Its tricky to keep up with this.
 
Meanwhile where they were actually fighting.
 
Chi: You will die for that humiliation last year!!
 
Heero: Hn.
 
Chi and Heero stop and proceed to engage in hand to hand combat.
 
Chi tried to punch Heero but Heero ducked and rebounded with a kick to his stomach making Chi take a few steps back and then he came back running at him and then the fight went into a light blur on the TV of 2 people fighting really good really fast.
 
Duo: That is good intense fighting eh?
 
Trowa: True.
 
Wufei: For once i agree with Maxwell.
 
Duo: So the impossible can happen!
 
Wufei: Maxwell!! i will slice your braid if you do not shut up!
 
Duo: No need to bring the braid into it and i did'nt do anything! So there :b .
 
Wufei: Grrrr :P
 
Duo: I saw that one Wu-man.
 
Wufei: Its Wufei and...
 
Quatre: Cut it out you two the fight still going on and it looks like its almost over.
 
Trowa: Yeah with your verbal fighting the actual fight is finishing and you missed some good stuff.
 
Duo: The only time you say more than two lines and its to insult us.
 
Wufei: Well you started it Maxwell.
 
Quatre: Thats enough you two now shut up and watch the rest of this!
 
They went to watch the fight.
Back to where the fight was being held.
They were at it again in hand to hand and Chi punched Heero across the face who in return punched him in the gut and proceeded the finishing moves to this battle which included a quick elbow this face and he kneed him several times and punched in the face as personal vengence for hitting him so hard in the face earlier.
And after the slightly painfully combo was done it was obviously announced that Heero was the winner.
And the screen zoomed around the 2 that were there the victor and the fallen.
 
Duo: Ouch.
 
Trowa: Indeed.
 
Then the voice came over the loudspeaker again.
 
Voice: Well congratulations to the victor of the kick off fight and all the fighters will be properly introduced after dinner tonite at 7:00pm Right here!
And there will be a late nite fight. So see you then!
 
Duo: Well i guess we wont have to work much eh?
 
Quatre: Yep.
 
Trowa: For now i think we should take our leave with them and then do a little exploring it is only 11:30 am.
 
So it was agreed to go exploring but only after lunch at Duo's insistence.
After all who knows whats coming.
**********************************
Rogues fun facts.
 
Rogue: There are a lot of people scattered around so blending in was'nt to difficult for them.
 
RW869: Hope you people are enjoying the story!
 
Rogue and Rogue: Later!