Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Fighter 10-6. ( Chapter 18 )

[ A - All Readers ]

So they carefully made their way around the massive complex and it was not that difficult seeing as the little fact that there were more people here than you could think of ever were here.
 
Along the exploration trip they heard bits and pieces of conversation about why the fighters were'nt freely roaming the area was because they were underground somewhere.
 
After taking in the layout of the place
they came to a huge room, Bigger than the others that were here it had around 20 dining tables and a stage was set up as well as various other things and then they heard two people off to the side talking.
 
Guy 1: Will everything be setup on time?
 
Guy 2: Yeah Yeah..The wiring for the microphones has even already been finished and the announcement will still take place here after the dinner tonite.
 
Guy 1: Good well keep up the good work. Now im going to check up on tonites dinner menu. Good day.
 
with that the first guy left into a connecting room.
 
Duo: Soo this is the dining room eh...
 
Quatre: I've been thinking that we should be here tonight when they make the announcements of who the fighters are going to be.
 
Trowa: Agreed.
 
Duo: Well i guess thats settled what we're doing later..
 
Wufei: When did you two become the tour guides?
 
Quatre: We should head back and get a better plan together.
 
Duo: yeah this place looks the same every hallway you turn down.
 
They headed back to their room and worked on coming up with a better plan of action or whatever it was to be called.
*********************************
Much later..specificly 6:30 pm and the guests had taken seats. It was explained that some of the guests were either eating in their room or in one of the other 3 dining areas.
Then out comes a guy who was the announcer for the evening due to the fact that the host was rarely seen.
 
Duo: Are you sure this will work Quat?
 
Quatre: So far yes. There are alot of people here and it would be better to blend in than sneak around.
 
Announcer: While you are waiting for dinner we are proud to present this years fighters!
So if you will redirect your attention to the stage behind me, We will go count down from ten.
 
Everyone had their attention directed toward the stage while the annoncer took the microphone with him off to the end of the stage a TV was coming down as well.
 
Announcer: Fighter 10 is coming out now.
 
The fighter from earlier today came out.
 
Announcer: You remember Chi. And before i continue, The fighters are not ranked by their numbers because Chi was last years second place victor.
Now Welcome To the stage Chi!
 
*Applause*
 
He came out wearing a black Gi and walked over to the far left of the stage and the announcer came over.
 
Announcer: Well Chi do you have any words for us tonite?
 
Chi: Yes. I declare tonight that i will be the first place victor this time and will kill my opponets especially 01.! Victory will be mine!!!
 
Announcer: Alright then welcome fighter 09!
 
Out came a guy with Hair in a low ponytail and it went to his back he was a brunette with blue eyes and wearing a traditional kung-fu outfit.
 
Announcer: Welcome Li. Any words for us tonight?
 
Li: Yes. I think we know who will be the victor win the dust settles eh.
 
Li walked over to stand beside Chi.
 
Announcer: Now welcome 08!
 
A fighter a little shorter than chi came on the stage dressed in a pair of light blue jeans a red cowboy shirt and tanish cowboy boots complete with a black cowboy hat.
 
Announcer: Welcome Matt! Any words for us?
 
Matt: Yes. I'd like to say god luck to the opponets i face because their going to need it. No but seriously luck to all.
 
Matt went and stood beside Li who was beside Chi.
 
Announcer: Alright 07 come on out!
 
A tall guy dressed as an army drill sergeant complete with haircut came on stage.
 
Announcer: Any words tonite Jekyl?
 
Jekyl: Yeah. I will kill my enemies!!!
 
Jekyl went and stood beside Matt who stood next to Li who was next to Chi.
 
Announcer: Now 06.
 
An average heighted man came out in a buisness suit and had shoulder length red hair on his shoulder holding a blue rose.
 
Announcer: Well Baek anything to say?
 
Baek: I dedicate my victories to the lovely ladies here watching.
 
He then went to stand beside Jekyll who was standing next to Matt who stood beside Li who was still next to Chi.
********************************
Rogues fun facts.
 
Rogue: This chapter did'nt have much of an ending. Did it?
 
RW869: It was introductions really.
 
Rogue And Rogue: Later!