Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Meeting and seperation. ( Chapter 20 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Announcer: Fine but i do not want to see them running around by themselves.
 
Heero: Understood.
 
Announcer guy walks of muttering something about how the fighters get more priveliges...And whatever.
 
Heero: What on earth are you doing here?
 
Duo: Would you believe looking for you?
 
Heero: Hn..Lets go somewhere else and we can talk then.
*******************************
So at a well hidden spot between a forest and beach mix.
 
Heero: Alright explain.
 
Duo: well its a long story.
 
Heero: Fine.
****************************
So about thirty minutes later Quatre and Duo explained while Trowa and Wufei took a look around.
 
Heero: I see.
 
Duo: Sooo what now?
 
Heero: Be on your guard or you could be fighting for your lives here too.
A few of the competiters have eliminated and they will be looking for replacements.
 
Heero's phone rang and then.
 
Heero: I have to go but meet me back here tonight at 9:00 pm.
 
With that he left, But Four nosy people followed.
*********************************
After a half hour of walking they were at a entrance to a odd looking building far away from the main building.
 
Quatre: So we go in?
 
Duo: Of course!
 
So they waited for five minutes before carefully sneaking in themselves.
 
Once inside they snuck around a little bit then found a room where Heero and the old guy were talking.
 
J: You know you have that match tomorrow right?
 
Heero: Yes.
 
J: Since a few of the particapants are missing we dont know who your opponet is.
 
Heero: I believe it was set to be a random pairing.
 
J: Hmm.
 
The others are listening in to this.
 
J: You need to go to the container to prepare for tomorrow.
 
Heero: Yes.
 
Realizing that they were coming out they duck in a nearby passage.
 
They go in a room a few doors down and in the room there is a machine with green liquid in it. It's clear glass type on most of it. while the rest being the top and bottom were a darker machine grey.
 
J: You know what to do.
 
 
Heero went to the machine known as the container put an oxygen mask on his face and got in.
 
J typed a few things and left the room but locked it first.
 
After that he stopped and said...You can come out know.
*********************************
 
AWESOMEZZ.......18 on 12/22 at 5:59 pm and its 9:14. 18 today and proud of
it! Happy B-Day to me! Wheee.
 
The nice people get cake. The mean people get to listen to.....PBS all day. :P..HaHa Just kidding thats way too mean....OOh i know they get no......whatever it is they like..So there.
 
I have saying Awesomezz for days now it seems to be my new fav word.
 
And no i have not been drinking or doing anything that could get me in jail...im just crazy...Never had any drugs or alcohol and PROUD of it!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU THE PEOPLEZ! (^_^). And your animal family members!
 
Dont forget to get your animal family members a gift..I got one for my cat Rogue..Beacause there family too. That reminds me i need to get my mothers kitty Storm a gift as well...Err Later!