Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Getting caught and consequences. ( Chapter 21 )

[ A - All Readers ]

J walked to where they were and they froze.
 
Duo: H..how did you know?
 
J: You were obvious and i have hidden security cameras everywhere along with people who contact me through my headset whenever this sort of might happen.
 
Wufei: Well what now.
 
J: I've known about you being on this island for sometime now and this could work for my advantage.
 
Duo: What makes you think we'd do anything for you?
 
J: You can listen to me and live or die right here.
 
Quatre: We better listen to him for now.
 
Duo: Fine.
 
J: Very good now come with me.
 
So they followed him down a another few hallways the place itself looked like a dungeon with modern convience's . It was made of stone. Picture a typical dungeon area except with modern accomidations.
 
They reached a room that said Locker hallway.
 
They went in the door and on the left were doors labeled 1,2,3,4,5 and on the right were doors labeled 6,7,8,9,10.
 
Trowa: Whats with the doors?
 
 
J: Ah yes. There are 10 rooms. One for each contestant.
 
 
Trowa:...............
 
J: Yes now what are your names?
 
5 min. later.
 
J: Alright Duo you have room 2 Trowa room 3 and Wufei room 5..Quatre you'll be an audience member since room 4 is took already.
 
Duo: So what now old guy.
 
J: I go inform the others of the new 'recruits' and you are free to leave for now but remember to keep these with you at all times.
 
*hands them each a midnite blue cell phone*
 
J: I will contact you through these win needed.
And i suggest you remember your way through here.
Also i will now if you try to pull anything.
 
So later they were informed of a few things and sent away slightly puzzled and confused.
 
Quatre: What now?
 
Trowa: Well i guess we wait.
 
So they went to their newly assigned places.
 
Around 6:00 pm A cell went off.
 
Quatre: Yes.
 
J: You and the others come to the fighters rooms by 7:00 pm understood.
 
Quatre: Yes.
 
The phone was shut-off.
 
Wufei: Well?
 
Quatre: It's time to go.
**********************
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVEN THOUGH WERE I'AM IT'S 11:21 pm.
May your new year be a good one.
~V(^_^)V~.
****************************
Rogues fun facts.
 
Rogue: There was no fun fact for the 19th chap cuz that was the B-day edition for the author back then.
 
RW869: Bet ya did'nt see that one coming. No fighting Quatre. Err well maybe ya did.
 
Rogue and Rogue: LATER!