Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ The chapter that has no name. -__-. ( Chapter 25 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Their fighter tags.
 
10/Chi---Destroyer.
 
9/Li---The KungFu Killer.
 
8/Matt---Cowboy.
 
7/Jekyl---Jekyll.
 
6/Baek---Hydra.
 
5/Wufei---Dragon.
 
4/Tor---Tor the Torturer.
 
3/Trowa---Silencer.
 
2/Duo---Shinigami.(The god of death.)
 
1/Heero---'The' Assassin.
*******************************
A.G.: That just leaves Destroyer and 'The'Assassin!! Our final fight of the afternoon.
 
Duo: Dude..your nick is assassin?
 
Heero: yes.
 
A.G: Please report to the arena.
 
Heero: Senseless violence.
 
Assassin (Heero) and Destroyer (Chi)
Took their places.
 
Assassin on the right while Destroyer was on the left.
 
The two audience members were watching Heero like a hawk. One of them was shocked. But calmed down very fast. As to not blow their cover.
 
 
The rest of the audience was watching and rooting for their favorite. They were the two most popular fighters there.
 
A.G.: BEGIN!!!
 
So they were at each other in a blink of the eye.
 
Destroyer was making the mistake of fighting with rage. While Assassin knew this and used it to his advantage.
 
Destroyer charged at him so Assassain tripped him. Then brought one of his legs up and slammed it into Destroyers back. He was out.
 
The medics came for Destroyer.
 
A.G.: The Winner is....Assassin.
 
Heero proceeded to head back to the dugout.
 
The two that were watching Heero were positive that they found who they were looking for.
 
A.G: Allright that concludes today's showing's. You may start the betting in the lobby. You have two days. The shuttle buses will take you to where you need to go.
 
One of the medics had just finished looking them over and bandaged them up. And left.
 
Heero: You may already know this. But they were severely holding back today.
 
Wufei: For the matches in two days?
 
Heero: Yes.
 
So later they headed back too their room except Heero who had to meet J.
 
J: Those people managed to follow you.
 
Heero: Do you know where on the island they are?
 
J: No i do not. And the whole reason you were sent away from here was to "ditch" them. They've blended in too well..even for my security to catch.
 
Heero: Any idea who they are?
 
J: I suspect they are assassins from Dekims gang.
 
Heero: Tor's leader? The guy i put in a coma.?
 
J: Yes. They may not be extremely bright. But they are very loyal.
 
Heero: How is your plan coming?
 
J: Ah yes. I have made my way into Dekims gang for now. The good news is no one suspects anything.
 
Heero: Are you sure it will work?
 
J: Yes. Are you questioning me?
 
Heero: No sir.
 
J: Good. I will have the three things completed before the fights begin again.
 
Heero: I thought you were only working on two things?
 
J: I recently started this. It should give you what you need to win.
 
Heero: I won last year and the first part of the tournament. I can win again. You trained me well enough for that.
 
J: I did. But this will ensure it. There's more at stake here than last time. Last time was that incident a few years ago. I do not need a repeat performance of that!
 
Heero: I coud'nt let them die needlessly.
 
J: Yes you could have. Any way i will see you before the fights begin. Two days, Meet me back here. Understood.?
 
Heero: Yes sir.
 
J: I also know that you have been around those 4.
 
Heero:........
 
J: After this i want you to forget them.
 
Heero:...what if i can't?.......
 
J: You will. One way or another.
 
Heero: Sir.
 
J: Dismissed for now.
*******************************
 
It was a beautiful starry night. The rain had left faster than it came. So Heero was at his favorite place here and The other 4 decided to split up and explore the island. They had no reason to hide anymore.
*******************************
Meanwhile elsewhere.
Two Submarines were headed for the island.
 
On one...A sub with some very angry people on it.
 
And on this ship.
 
Trieze: Sir! We have reports from the other sub that the people onboard are very restless. And its disturbing the sub's operation. Not to mention the crew are having a hard time getting their work done.
 
Captain: I see. Tell them 2 and a half days. Possibly sooner if they stop disturbing the crew.
 
Trieze: Understood.
 
Captain: I thank you..Mr.Trieze and Mr. Zechs for your help with this operation.
 
Zechs: Not a problem sir.
 
Trieze: The message has been relayed and the other captain says she'll contact us if anything else comes up. And she sends her thanks.
 
Captain: Alright. Thank you. Continue at full speed.
*******************************
Well they went about the island for the two days and spent most of their time together and did some light sparrng gainst each other for practice on a private part of the island.
 
It was a bit of a relief since they did'nt have to hide. So things went easier for now.
 
Those two people watching Heero let up for now, But did'nt stop altogether. They were getting a plan or something together.
 
The night before the fight was to happen. They all agreed to go their together.
 
It was an hour until the fight began.
******************************
J: Heero its about time to begin.
 
Heero: Yes.
 
J: I need you to where this.
 
Heero: Why?
 
J: It will help you win.
 
Heero: I do not need any help winning against these people.
 
J: I am well aware of that. But the plan i have been working on will require your skills to increase 10 fold.
 
Heero: Whatever it is i can win. You trained me for this most of my life.
 
J: Damn it! Just use it!
 
Heero: -_- no.
 
J: @-@ I am warning you. There is going to a surprise coming and you. With all the training i gave you will not be able to win.
 
Heero: What is it?
 
J: I cannot say here.
 
Heero: What does that thing do?
 
J: When did you start questioning orders.
 
Heero: I was only asking what it was.
 
J: AHA! It was when you started hanging around Them....was'nt it.
 
Heero: They have nothing to do with this.
 
J: Gah..its almost time for the fights to begin.
 
Heero: I took care of dekim for wanting to betray you. So how bad could it be.
 
J: If you dont wear this i will make you wear it by force. I do know where your "friends" are.
 
Heero quickly went over his options. Not wanting them to get hurt without reason decided to go along with J.
 
Heero: Fine...i'll wear it.
 
J: You came to your senses..finally.
 
*Hands Heero a spiked black collar*.
 
After he puts on his eyes go blank.
 
J: Excellent! it works.
 
*Takes collar off Heero*
 
Heero: What happened?
 
J: That was a test. You will use this much later today.
 
Heero: -_-...Its fight time.
 
J: Yes. Now go and win.
 
Heero leaves for the arena.
 
He gets to the gate and 4 famialar faces are there.
 
Duo: Dude you were almost late.
 
Wufei: Why did you not show up?
 
Heero: J needed me....it was....unexpected.
 
Before they could continue the gates opened.
 
They were fighting on the island today. The skies were a little cloudy but it was a beautiful day. A little bit oddly warm though. The fighting area was the one that was undergorund except brought to the top.
 
The audience area was filled to the brim.
 
A.G. came to see them.
 
A.G.: I need you to come with me so i can show you the bunkers and the locker and medic area's.
 
All 11 of them nodded and followed.
 
He pointed to the left and the and right saying that those were the bunkers.
 
They went through another set of doors at the other end of the arena and the was a door on the left that said MEDICAL and one on the right that said LOCKER ROOM.
 
He explained it was like the other setup with the locker room.
 
Quatre was stilled allowed to stay with them because they agreed no unneeded upsets were to be caused over nothing that could lead to something.
 
A.G: Alright you will still be going by your fighter tags. Clear.
 
10 nodded yes.
 
A.G left them after they were all set in the main locker room.
 
Again while waiting they split into groups to talk.
 
6 on side and 5 on the other.
 
6 of them were discussing who might be paired up with who.
 
The 5 on the other side were discussing the same.
 
Heero: Today will be the Finale tag-team matches.
 
Duo: Are you coming back to school when this is over?
 
Heero: Probably not. The only reason i went there in the first place, was to ditch 2 people who were following me.
 
Trowa: Did it work?
 
Heero:.....no. And i do not know who they are either. Probably assassins.
 
Duo: Ya know you say that so easy.
 
Heero: Its not that much of a big deal to me. its my tag too. I was trained like an assassin.
 
Quatre: Why?
 
Heero: For this tournament. i've been winning it since i was around 8 or so.
 
Wufei: So if the tournament is held......
 
Quatre: Once every three years.......
 
Trowa: That makes you........
 
Duo: 14 now right?
 
Heero: As creepy as that was....yes.
 
Duo: That means your the youngest of the group.
 
A.G. comes in with his clipboard.
 
A.G.: Alright i have the pairings.
 
Everyone stands and or looks at him.
 
A.G: if you will follow me to the entrance, You will split up from there.
 
So they left for the entrance of the gate to pair off for the finals.
*******************************
Rogues fun facts.
 
Rogue: This is one of the longest chapters that RW869 has written.
 
RW869: Its true. Thanks Rogue. ^_^.
 
Rogue and Rogue: Later!