Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Homework-Mysteries-And Mayhem. ❯ Fight time. ( Chapter 24 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Their fighter tags.
 
10/Chi---Destroyer.
 
9/Li---The KungFu Killer.
 
8/Matt---Cowboy.
 
7/Jekyl---Jekyll.
 
6/Baek---Hydra.
 
5/Wufei---Dragon.
 
4/Tor---Tor the Torturer.
 
3/Trowa---Silencer.
 
2/Duo---Shinigami.(The god of death.)
*******************************
A.G had gotten in the note for the first match-up. And as so round 1 was ready to begin.
 
A.G: Alright...will fighters 'Cowboy' and 'Silencer' please report to the arena floor.
 
 
The arena had a clear see through dome above said audience. The fighting area was nicely lit and the stage itself was big circular shaped,open area.
 
 
Silencer (Trowa) and Cowboy (Matt) proceeded to the arena for their fight.
 
 
Silencer was dressed like a ninja except without the hood..all black. And Cowboy was dressed like well a cowboy. Tanish boots, Blue jeans and a tanish longsleeved shirt...complete with black cowboy hat.
 
 
Silencer went to the left and Cowboy to the right.
 
 
They bid each other a fair fight and.....
 
 
A.G: Alright Round 1! Silencer vs. Cowboy!....BEGIN!!!
 
So Cowboy got his gun and proceeded to try and shoot Silencer but Silencer had took a throwing star and threw it at Cowboys hand. Thus knocking the gun out of his hand sending it sliding a few feet away.
 
But Cowboy got his other gun and shot at Silencer grazing his leg. So Silencer got a Shuriken and threw it at him. But while Cowboy was avoiding it, He threw a couple of throwing stars at him knocking him out.
 
 
A.G: And the winner is...SILENCER!!
 
medics removed Cowboy and Silencer went back to the others at their dugout. Meanwhile the audience was cheering like a bunch of idiots.
 
Quatre: You okay Trowa?
 
Trowa: Yeah im fine.
 
A.G: I have got round 2 in and its.....The KungFu Killer and Dragon
!! Please report to the arena.
 
So Dragon (Wufei) and The KungFu killer (Li). went to the arena. Dragon to the right and kungfu killer to the left. They bowed their respects.
 
KungFu Killer was wearing a traditional KungFu outfit. And Dragon was wearing a pair of white baggy(ish) pants and a little long white jacket thing and underneath a blue tanktop.
 
 
A.G.: BEGIN!!!
 
They each got a running start at each other. Kungfu Killer landed a punch on Dragons face. But Dragon did that so he could cut one of KungFu Killers brass knuckles off. And succeeded. So in rage for this he wrecklessly charged toward Dragon and Dragon stepped to the left and rammed the butt of the sword into Kungfu killers stomach. Thus knocking him out as well.
 
The same medics who came for Cowboy came for KungFu Killer and as with Cowboy they took him to his locker room.
 
A.G.: The Winner is...DRAGON!!!!
 
Audience continues to cheer. Wufei headed back to the dugout.
 
A.G.: Well i have the next line-up ready. And its....Tor the Torturer and Jekyll!!
 
The walked to the arena.
 
jekyll was dressed like an army drill sergeant. And Tor was dressed like a biker..from a horror movie. Black sleeveless leather shirt. Black pants. and a white helmet.
 
The took their place with Tor being on the left and Jekyll on the right. Tor threw his helmet to the ground.
 
A.G.: BEGIN!!
 
Jekyll got out his gun and took a couple of shots at Tor. Tor dodged a bullet but was grazed on his arm with the other one. Tor got out a couple of knives and threw them at Jekyll who got one in his leg while avoiding the other.
Jekyll pulled the knife out of his leg and then proceeded to finish off the ammo in his gun. Another bullet got Tor in his arm. But he charged at him during the gunfire and punched him in the stomach and knocking him out.
 
The medics were coming to get Jekyll.
 
A.G.: The winner is....TOR!!!!
 
Audience cheers some more.
 
Tor went back to his dugout.
 
A.G.: The next fight is...Hydra and Shinigami!!
 
Duo(Shinigami) and Hydra (Baek) took their spots. Shinigami on the right and Hydra on the left.
 
Shinigami was wearing his same outfit except he added vampire teeth.
 
Hydra was wearing a ocean blue buisness suit. With a rose in the front pocket.
 
A.G.: Alright...BEGIN!!!
 
Hydra got out his spiked red whip and Shinigami got out his scythe.
Hydra used his whip but Shinigami evaded but he did come out of it with a couple of cuts. Hydra and Shinigami were close. Hydra cracked his whip at him again. So Shinigami put the middle part of the scythes pole in front of him. And the whip grabbed that. He yanked the pole toward him and in the process got the whip away from Hydra.
 
Hydra came running at him and so Shinigami tripped him with the scythes pole. In the process of getting back up he used the scythe to knock him out.
 
The medics were coming again.
 
A.G.: The winner is...SHINIGAMI!!
 
Duo headed back to the dugout.
 
Audience is still applauding.
 
In the audience. There are two people who are watching and not applauding at all. But rather looking for someone in particular.
*******************************
Elsewhere.
 
Captain: We'll be there soon.
 
Zechs: How much longer.?
 
Captain: Well there's a strong rain storm near there. So we need to be careful. Three days should do it. Maybe sooner.
 
Zechs: Thank you captain.
******************************
A.G. Allright that just leaves....Destroyer and.....
*******************************
Rogues fun facts.
 
Rogue: The author did'nt really know what to call Heero. I mean there's no war so Perfect Soldier was out for now.
 
RW869: Rogue! Your giving away too much info! Oooh for the heck of over dramatization....long word anywho who are the people watching Heero?
 
R&R: LAter!