Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ How Relena Dies ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: How Relena Dies
Author: Sefarina Malaika
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the GW or Escaflowne characters. I do own Laura, Genevieve, Sharon or any other character that is nor an actual part of the anime named. Besides there is absolutly no point in suing me for the simple fact that i have absolutly no money what so ever.
Warning: Death (obviously), violence, language, yaoi 3+4, non-yaoi, ooc, humor, Wufei, relena and Quatre bashing and torture; Not that I have anything against Quatre and Wufei it's just that they are such easy targets.

[ ] Memory
( ) My thoughts

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Part 4

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the living room...

"Ya know Heero, if you just went through with your threats of killing her, she wouldn't be stalking you." Duo stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Hn" was the only response he got.

"Seriously, it's not like it would be hard to do, she's quite and easy target."

Everyone looked at Milliardo, who hadn't spoken most of the night, with a dumbfounded look. Well, everyone but Sharon [she already knew].

"What? It's true. Stop looking at me like that, it's annoying!" Milliardo said.

"Milliardo, Hun, they don't know that you can't stand your sister and that you would like her better dead than alive." Sharon said to her husband.

"Oh yeah! I forgot. I'd only told you about that, heh heh oops..." Milliardo said in embarrassment.

"Well since we seem to all be in the same boat, let's do something about it. It's not like we need her around anymore, now that Milliardo is back and doesn't want to blow up the earth anymore. We can still have our Peacecraft leader." Duo said proudly with a huge grin on his face.

"What do you suggest we do dear husband of mine?" Laura asked with curiosity.

"Kill her." Duo said ever so casually.

Everyone looked at him as if he had three heads, then one by one they all grinned evilly.

"That's a fabulous idea Duo, but why would we want to kill her?" Heero asked

"Well...first of all because she doesn't seem to wanna take you seriously about your threats, second because she deserves it and she's really annoying and third, cause it would be a lot of fun." Duo said justifying his previous statement.

"Um ok." Heero agreed reluctantly.

"Sheesh Heero, if I didn't know better, I swear you were trying to protect her as if you really cared about her." Gen said teasingly.

"Hn" was all he 'said'.

"Ok well if no one else objects to killing her lets do it!" Laura exclaimed.

"Ya, we have all weekend to plan something and them go through with it, so why not. Besides ten to one we wont get together like this for a while and by then people might actually *cough* start like having her around." Duo put in; hope and excitement clear in his voice.

Heero, seeing no valid reason in killing relena, was getting ready to leave the room, when Sharon turned around and said "Heero think of it as a mission. A mission to get ride of an annoyance in the world, make that a stalking annoyance." This had the desired effect on him. Heero could never turn down a mission, whether it was pointless or not. So he nodded his head in agreement and sat back down.

Leaning over to Sharon, Laura whispered, "way ta go, you always do have a way with words." She then giggles softly and sat back up from leaning over. Smiling she looked around at everyone. They all looked pretty tired. Glancing at her watch she realized that it was now past one am, and they had to get some sleep. There was no point in killing relena if they were all to tired to do so.

"Well I do believe we should hit the sack, it's late and we don't want to do a sloppy job this weekend." With that said, she got out of her seat and went to tell the other three that they were going to bed. They heard a shuffling sound and Laura walked back into the room with Trowa, Quatre and Wufei in tow.

Duo showed the guys to their respectable rooms, which were all separate. She made sure to tell duo to put Quatre and Trowa as far away from each other as possible. So that meant that Trowa was on one end of the hall and Quatre at the other end. But of course that wouldn't prevent them from 'talking' with each other. (Talking? Ya right, they'll be 'talking' alright...Hehehe)

While they were being shown to they rooms, Laura was showing her friends to their own rooms. (Hmm, lets see there are two double rooms and four singles, so that's what, like six rooms, excluding Laura and Duo's, with some to spare. Can you say big house? Well actually it's a castle but hey that's not really that important now is it? Of course not.)

End Part 4