Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ I Will Always Love You ❯ I Will Always Love You ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is my first yoai, so bear with me please. This is also my first songfic. I hope it turns out alright.
I really like the pairing of Heero x Wufei. It is one of my favorites. When I watched the end of Endless Waltz, Heero was leaving Relena and Wufei was going to work with the Preventers. As I watched it, an idea formed in my mind, and I decided to go with it. I really hope you like it. And by the way, I do not own Gundam Wing or this song. Whitney Houston owns the song and I have no earthly clue who owns Gundam Wing. Sorry…
 
 
“I Will Always Love You” by SpiritSeeker
 
The war was finally over. Peace had won out in the end, and the soldier's lives of fighting were put to rest. The Gundams, powerful machines of war, were no longer needed. The pilots, five boys with extraordinary gifts, were no longer needed as well.
One boy looked out across the field, his obsidian locks tossing against the wind. His eyes, the color of Indian ink, were glazed over with a hidden pain. He was a warrior, born and raised to fight in battle. He was no supposed to lose sight of his objective; he was not supposed to fall in love.
 
If I should stay
I would only be in your way.
So I'll go but I know
I'll think of you
Every step of the way.
 
His heart ached as he thought about what he should do. He had fought against the one he loved, and had lost. While his opponent had freed him of the sins of his past, he could not escape the fact that he had fought and wounded the man he loved.
“I can't stay here anymore Nataku,” he whispered to the wind, his voice chocked with tears he would not let fall. He turned away and began to walk on shaking knees. The people he had been looking at slowly became dots before fading away completely. But with every step he took, his heart cried out to be with his love.
 
Bittersweet memories,
That is all I'm taking with me.
So goodbye, please don't cry.
We both know I'm not what you, you need.
 
He had to stop. His legs were threatening to give out ad he could barely see with the tears blocking his vision. He slumped to the ground, the tears trickling down his face. Memories, both good and bad, flashed in his mind and he cried out. The boy closed his eyes and the face of his fellow warrior appeared. The eyes, dark cobalt, were filled with intelligence. His shaggy chocolate locks fell over his face. His lean body was fit for his warrior status. A green tank top and black spandex shots graced that body, fitting it to perfection.
“I can't do this,” Wufei cried, his hands fisting in his hair. His own body shuddered as hard sobs filled the air around him. He shouldn't have left. He should have told the boy how he felt. Maybe he wouldn't have felt so lost as he did now.
 
I hope life treats you kind
And I hope you have
All you've dreamed of.
And I wish for you joy
And happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.
 
“Heero would be better off living his life out with Relena. I could never offer him an ordinary life. I'm not what he wants.” He wept this mantra over and over. He hugged himself tightly, trying to calm his wracking body. It didn't work. He didn't work anymore, not without being with Heero. He was broken inside. The old Wufei would have had a hissy fit at the way he was acting, but the new him didn't care. Gone was his pride, his unfaltering sense of justice. He was dead without the one he loved.
“Did you ever think about what I wanted Chang?”
Wufei jumped. The voice was familiar to him; he knew it better then anything in the world. But he didn't dare to hope that it was him. The shattered boy shook his head, a whimper escaping his throat. He heard footsteps come closer to him from behind. A warm hand settled on his shoulder, instantly calming the small shudders that shook his body.
“Did you ever think that I didn't want a normal life Wufei? Maybe I wanted to spend my life with someone who knew what I had gone through because he had gone with the same thing.”
The hand on Wufei's shoulder tightened as the figure moved to kneel in front of him. Another hand came up and cupped his chin, lifting his face. His obsidian eyes met with intelligent cobalt. Chocolate locks fell across a strong face whose mouth was turned up into a smile.
“I love you Wufei. I am not going to leave you alone. I want to spend an abnormal life with you in this peaceful time that we created together. I want you to stay with me and help me protect it. Please Wufei, say yes.”
His answer was a sob and a body launching itself into his arms. Strong limbs encircled his neck as a mouth latched onto his own. Heero pulled the young man closer, turning the sweet kiss into one filled with mind blowing passion. His tongue breached past the Asian's lips and played with the muscle he found there. Wufei gasped as Heero began to search out the hot cavern of his mouth. The boy pulled away, panting for breath. His face fell to the crook of Heero's neck.
 
And I will always love you.
I will always love you.
I, I will always love you.
You, darling I love you.
 
“I will always love you.”
 
 
~OWARI~
 
Okay, that was one fluffy story. Yes, I know that Heero and Wufei were very OOC, but I thought they were cute. I hope you liked my rendition of the ending of Endless Waltz. Please send me a review; I would really like to know what you thought. JA NE!
 
~SpiritSeeker~