Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Insanity Takes Its Toll ❯ Attack of the Easter Bunnies ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]




Title: Attack of the Easter Bunnies



Title: Attack of the Easter Bunnies
Chapter: 1/1
Disclaimers: Gundam Wing and all characters associated with it is not mine, nor am I making any money from this. This is purely for my personal enjoyment, and the enjoyment of the people who read this. GW is copyright Bandai, Sunrise, etc.
Warnings: Silliness and OOCness abound. This fic is meant for humor only. If anyone else tells me to take writing lessons, I'm going to laugh at you.


Duo looked up at Heero.
Heero looked down at Duo.
"Go away! They'll find me!"
"Who will find you, Duo?"
"Them!"
"Who?"
"Them!"
"Who are they?"
"Them, Heero, them! They're horrible! They come every year to get me!"
Heero blinked.
Duo shrieked.
Heero whipped around, gun out, but there was nobody there. "Duo, what the hell are you shrieking for?!"
Duo clung to Heero's leg and pointed, still shrieking. "Killitkillitkillit! They've come for me!!! Don't let them get me, Heero!"
Heero followed Duo's trembling finger and blinked. "Duo . . . That's a bunny rabbit."
"NO IT'S NOT!!! It's a killer, viscous, homicidal raving lunatic killer! AND IT'S GOING TO KILL ME!!!" Duo sobbed into Heero's pant leg, trembling violently.
Heero looked back at the white bunny, which had a yellow ribbon tied around it's neck to celebrate Easter.
'I should have left him at the institution . . .'