Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Insanity Takes Its Toll ❯ Belly-Dancing Lessons ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]




Title: Belly-Dancing Lessons



Title: Belly-Dancing Lessons
Chapter: 1/1
Disclaimers: Gundam Wing and all characters associated with it is not mine, nor am I making any money from this. This is purely for my personal enjoyment, and the enjoyment of the people who read this. GW is copyright Bandai, Sunrise, etc.
Warnings: Silliness and OOCness abound. This fic is meant for humor only. If anyone else tells me to take writing lessons, I'm going to laugh at you.


Duo hummed a cheerful tune under his breath as he worked, his gaze sliding about to make sure he was alone. Totally alone.
"Heh heh heh . . . They call me crazy . . . Lock me up, will you?! Tell me I've lost it, will you?! Shinigami can never be contained!!" Duo's voice rose with each uttered word until he was shouting and he quickly shut up, then stood and brushed his knees off as he surveyed his work. "Perfect!" he murmured, then skipped off as the bell for lunch rang.

* * *

In Quatre's living room was a small crystal sculpture of a belly-dancer that had been passed down for generations. Duo waltzed in, ignoring the suspicious looks Heero and Wufei gave him, and proceeded to admire the sculpture. Very closely.
"So, guys," he started casually, "If I'm good, do I get to stay and fight again?"
Wufei and Heero exchanged glances. "If you quit insisting that Easter bunnies are going to get you," Duo cringed slightly and looked around to make sure no rabbits were about, "And quit saying that the Gundams are alive and like to play go fish, then yes."
"Hey, sure, Wu-man! That was stress, pure stress. I was probably just seeing shadows moving. That's all. And I was bitten by a rabbit as a kid, y'know? Life-long scarring, and all that. But I feel better, really I do!" He turned and gave his best Shinigami Grin to the two doubtful-looking boys, then sauntered out. "See ya at dinner!"

* * *

Three hours later Quatre dragged Duo into the dining room.
"Tell them, Duo!"
The braided boy simply pursed his lips and shook his head. Quatre shook him.
"Tell them what you did, Duo!"
Duo crossed his arms and shook his head, glaring sullenly around at the other three pilots.
"What did he do?" Trowa leaned forward a bit.
Quatre gave an exasperated sigh. "Duo dressed the Gundams up like belly-dancers and stole my belly-dancer sculpture! When I found him, he was peeking into the hanger, and when I asked him what he was doing, he claimed the sculpture was teaching the Gundams how to belly-dance!"
Everyone looked at Duo.
Duo gave them all a one-fingered salute. "Fine!" he shouted. "Don't believe me! Go see for yourselves! They're out there now, belly-dancing!" He was still yelling about it when the doctors gave him sedatives and locked him back in his room at the mental institution.

* * *

Later that night, in the dark hangar, a small light flicked on.
"All right, Jasmine, one more time," Heavyarms said. "How do you do that hip thing again?"