Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Jolly Ranchers ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Hiya all. Its Yume again. This fic is dedicated to Gina, who suggested to me the idea of using Jolly Ranchers, Duo and Heero in the one fic. I think it such a cute idea.

This fic will most probably be in Duo's POV the whole time. I just think its sooo cute, when Duo is watching/perving on Heero.

Warnings: Lollypops
Shounen Ai
Yaoi

Parings: As per usual

Disclaimer: I don't own this; I never have and I never will. -cries- The truth is painful, ne?

Without further ado, I present my newest fic:

(Jollyranchers)

------------------------------------ -


(Duo's POV)


Of all the things for the perfect soldier to take a shinning to, I never thought that it would be Jolly Ranchers. You know, those sweet little candies that have also been made into a lollypop. He eats them nearly all the time nowand it makes him look so adorably cute.

I remember the first time I gave him one of those sweet candies.after all it WAS me who got him addicted to them in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


~<~<recollecti on>~>~

We were sitting on the roof watching the sun set and I had one of the aforementioned sweets in my mouth, sucking on it, while my hand was wrapped around his slim waist. Resting his head on my shoulder, Heero snuggled into me borrowing my warmth.

I kissed his forehead delicately and told him I loved him, to which he replied. I love you to Duo.but now my forehead is all sticky, thanks to you. I couldn't help but laugh at that comment.

Aww. Sorry baby, I replied, removing the sweet from my mouth yet again, in order to kiss him more intimately, on the lips.

When we broke apart for air, he licked his lips and looked up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes of his.

MMMM, that was yummy. He whispered before leaning in for another kiss, pressing his delicate lips against mine and opening his mouth to allow me access to the warm cavern. I could feel him feeding from my mouth, more keenly than normal. Breaking away from the kiss I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and brought him to sit between my separated legs.

Has my Hee-chan taken a shine to jolly ranchers? I asked, not even waiting for a response, before I shoved the sweet, previously situated in my hand, into his mouth. He made a small noise of surprise before he moaned contentedly while sucking not only on the lolly but my finger as well, which was still buried in his mouth.

He sighed contentedly and leant back into my warmth

'Oh God I love him so much'

---------------------------------------------------------

So from that night onwards, Heero has always had a jolly rancher close by. Normally he sticks to the red and other berry flavoured sweets. But today, for some reason, he has a yellow candy in his mouth.

Shifting my line of site slightly, I realised that Heero was returning my gaze, with an innocent light sparkling in his eyes. However within a matter of seconds, that light was replaced with an evil, cheeky glint.

That little minx.

Using infinitely slow movements, Heero brought a delicate hand up towards his mouth and slowly removed the sweet from his mouth. Only to push the lolly back between his smiling lips, releasing a groan of infinite pleasure.

Godhe could make a dead man hard.

Those sparkling blue orbs disappeared behind his bronze eyelids as he released another sexy moan. This time, however, I could distinguish what he was saying, as a breathy Duo escaped his lips.

It was now that I lost control of my body. I could think about nothing but that gorgeous boy and how much I wanted to be in his tight channel. How much I wanted to claimno reclaim that boy as mine.over and over again.

My Heero..MINE.

Walking over quietly, I noticed that the boy was so distracted by seducing me that he wasn't actually aware of anything else. Not that I blame him..he was doing a fantastic job. I was already fully hard, my aching member rubbing painfully against my pants with every step I took.

Grabbing the smaller boy around the waist, I lifted him from the chair and crushed his lithe body to my chest. Then, keeping one arm wrapped tightly around his waist, I reached up with the other and snatched the yellow lolly-pop out of his mouth and moved it away from his reach.

What are you doing? Hmmmm. Hee-chan. I asked before bringing my lips down on his and claiming his warm cavern as my own. The kiss was short and sweet, afterwards I pulled away and got a response to my previously asked question.

Nothing Duo-kun, Heero whispered softly, Just eating a sweet. He smirked before pushing his groin up to mine. God.I love it when he does that. Normally he's like a child, so innocent and pure, never talks about sex and blushes whenever I mention it. But for him to act like this is a real rarity. My little slut, ne?

No, not a slut.

My lover, my best friend, my soul mate, my one and only.

MINE

Picking him up required little effort, so I wrapped my arms around his waist and lifted him from the floor and carried him over to our shared bed. Manoeuvring our bodies, we ended up lying on the bed, my larger body pinning Heero's much smaller body to the bed.

Without delay I leaned down and grasped his lips with my own, suckling on the lower lip before forcing my tongue inside and running it over ever surface possible. The boy below me writhed under the sweet torture and thrust his hips up to meet mine.

Breaking away from the kiss, I delivered a soft lick to his lips before divesting us both of clothes.

Ne~ Hee-chan, I whispered, you taste very sweet.

The other boy looked up at me and flushed a dull pink before pulling my down to cover his body with my own, our naked flesh rubbing together and sending delicious friction throughout our bodies. Moaning my pleasure, I lifted his delicate legs and wrapped them around my waist, before shoving one finger into his tight channel. All I can say is, lucky for Heero that we were soooactive last night, otherwise my eagerness might have proved painful for him.

The younger boy moaned softly below me which I took as a great sign to continue, so I pushed in another finger to join its brother and then another. Heero's body was so tight around my fingers, and I couldn't help the delicious thoughts of his body wrapped around my cock. Such sweet torture.

Talking about sweet.

I looked down and noticed that I still had that yellow candy grasped tightly in my right hand. Grinning cheekily, I placed one hand besides Heero's head while the other one positioned at his entrance. Quickly, I shoved the yellow candy into his entrance and watched as his beautiful orbs widened in surprise and the boy below me pushed down on my hand.

Duo! He cried, pushing down on my hand again. More!

Thrusting the lolly in and out of Heero's tight body, I watched the pleasure consume him before noticing the tightening of his stomach muscles. He was about to come.

Me, being the sadistic person I am, upon noticing this immediately pulled the sweet out of Heero's channel and remained still until he noticed that I was no longer pleasuring him.

Duo? He asked softly.

I didn't reply, but silently manoeuvred my body over his and knelt between his legs, pulling them until they wrapped tightly around my waist.

Duo.oooooooh He whispered as I slammed my erect member into his channel.

Heero I whined as his delicious warmth wrapped tightly around my hard shaft. Gods Heero.I love you soo much.

Moving my lower body, I slowly moved in and out of Heero's delicious body, unaware until it was too late, that I had increasing the pace dramatically and I was now slamming in and out of Heero's addictive warmth.

Duo! He screamed as I hit his prostate over and over again. And suddenly that too tight channel tightened more and squeezed my hard member, this was the only signal I got before Heero's release came and a warm liquid coated both of our stomachs.

But I couldn't stopthat delicious warmthso addictiveso mine.I couldn't stop. I kept moving in and out of his channel until I couldn't withstand anymore and my own powerful orgasm ripped through me.

Coming down from the orgasmic high, I realised that Heero had fallen asleep, with my length still buried in his small body. Rolling us, until he was resting on top of my body, I wrapped my arms tightly around his waist and tangled our legs together.

Releasing a sigh of pure happiness I allowed the darkness to envelope my mind and carry me away.

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------


I woke up in much the same position that I had fallen asleep in, I was still buried in Heero's warmth, and Heero was still snuggled softly against my chest.

I didn't have to wait long for the younger boy to waken, as he is a really light sleeper, and soon I was staring at his beautiful blue orbs, lightened with the light of a new day.

Ne~ Hee-chan, I whispered

mmm? He asked softly.

What made you choose the yellow instead of the red? I asked as I ran a hand through his hair.

I felt him giggled softly against my chest.

Did you know that its lemon flavoured Duo? He asked softly before burying his face in my chest.

Eh? I asked, having no idea what he was talking about.

I like lemons He whispered before snuggling down into my chest and falling asleep again.

'Lemon?' I asked myself, 'why would he like lem.oooh'

..

..
..

You little minx

--------------------------------------------------------


Owaru

I hope you enjoyed that.

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time.but my computer has just crashed and I have to use my Dad's laptop until we can buy a replacement.and do you know how hard it would be to write a lemon on your father's computer??????
Especially since he uses it nearly all the time.

Oh Well

I'll update ONMD and WIDM very soon

Ja Na!