Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kokoro Ikusano ❯ Dream Avalanche ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
~ i k u s a n o r a n m y a k u : d r e a m a v a l a n c h e s ~


A teenage man was writing in his journal, the only outlet of his feelings. This was where he put it all, the tragedies of his life. The
sorrow he felt when he killed civilians in his Gundam Wing Zero.The rare happiness that comes to him when he visits his friends.
Though he never wanted to be the perfect soldier, he was raised as it.
" Niisan, Niisan, are you writing private things I'm not allowed to see again?" A small girl said, her voice piped up in a cheery tone.
" Hai." He replied, eying her small form. Heero was sitting on a semi-fluffy couch, to which the young girl had flounced on to his lap.
" Nissan, can you read me a bed time story?" She asked, staring up at him with big eyes. Heero didn't respond too quickly, which dissapointed
the young girl.
" Iie, shisuta, but I can take you to bed. I'm not good at telling stories. And I don't have fairytales or kid books anywhere. But I
can talk to you until you go to sleep." He said, his usually cold prussian eyes softening to a gentle cobalt blue.
" Alright, Heero-kun. Arigato!" The little one scurried out of Heero's living room and into his bed room. Heero had moved into a
heavily wooded area after the end of the Oz surrender. Now he was hiding in this four room house, with a little koibito he had found
in the woods. His little tenshi was the only one besides Relena that managed to soften him up.
Heero followed Koi and watched with slight amusement as she tried to climb into his bed without wrinkling the sheets.
" You are such a combination of Relena-hime and Duo, baka he may be." He said aloud, more to himself than anyother.
" Who is Duo, Niisan?" came the voiced question.
" Well, Usagi-chan, back when I was the pilot of Wing......."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



" But onii-san! You can't leave me here with Dorthoy! Doshite!" A small girl said, running across the sandy
dunes of the Arab desert.
All she saw was her oniisan leaving the very place he loved. He had found her here, alone and lost in a world that
where your family could be taken from you in the blink of an eye.
This young man was the only one who was important to her in this land of the Maganacs.
" Quatre, come back! Quatre-san! Onii-san, please!"
Her small cries echoed across the short distance between them. Quatre Rebabra Winner steeled himself against her cries.
But it didn't work, and his sweet nature took over. The fair boy turned around, only to see the younger girl wrapping her arms
around him, sobbing.
" Quatre...don't leave me, don't leave home. I'll be a good girl, I promise! I'l never ever do a bad thing again!"
She began to cry, her little body shaking. Quatre smiled a gentle smile and knelt down in the smooth but hot sand.
" I'll never leave you, imoutosan. I just have to go faraway to get you some presents. I only want the best for
little imouto. I'll be back, I just have to visit my friends."
The lies didn't come easy and it hurt the young boy to tell his little tenshi that. The fact was, he may never come back.
Oz, the opressing society where people were killed and civilians exploited, had began to rise again. The death of Trieze
didn't mean a thing. The new Oz or Perpetual Unity, was rising among the scattered peoples of the Earth, already haven taking
care of the whole Eurasian land mass. He was going to fight them, along with the other Gundam pilots.
Suddenly something was pulling on his vest. He noticed it was Imouto, trying to get his attention.
" Aishiteru, Quatre-san. Come back home soon." She said, hugging her onii-san tight. Then she ran off, her long black hair
behind her.
" Ja matta ne, Rei-chan."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



" Come on, Onna! This isn't how Sally would've fought.You can fight harder than this! You are weak!" said a raven haired man.
He seemed to be sparring with a young girl. The little fighter lept in the air, matching every blow Wufei threw. She did a graceful twist in the air,
bringing her knee to connect with Wufei's chin. But the little onna landed on her rear, miscalculating her twist. She cried out loud, the "ouch" and "Kuso!" being heard within
area. Wufei got up, rubbing his chin. He grinned, though the kick made it hurt to smile.
" Onna! It is dishonorable to speak in such a fashion! Especially for a woman!" He said harshly, but the light in his eyes softened the blow.
" I'm sorry Wuffie..er..um..Wufei-sama." She said quietly, her voice trembling. Onna bit her lip to keep from wailing about her leg and rear.
" It's ok Onna-chan. Does your leg hurt?" He asked keeping his concern to a mild indifference.
The little onna had been found crying in the mountains of China. Wufei had been looking for various nuts and bamboo shoots for dinner.
After he killed Trieze, the pilot of the Shenlong had exiled himself to the hills of his homeland.
Now the little onna was learning to control her emotions and was doing him proud. He picked up the twelve year old girl gently, carrying her
to the little house they lived in.
" I'll cook us lunch, Wuffie!" She said, her voice excited. Her leg really didn't pain her too much right now but it still made her limp.
" Ok Makoto. Little Onna is a great cook."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



A little girl was watching the birds fly around outside her little bedroom window. Blue, Red, Brown, Black...the birds came in so many colors and
shapes and sizes.
" Duo-san! Look! The birds are all so pretty."
A cute, braid endowed boy watched the little girl of his jump up and down. He pointed her face to the ground below. She saw Hilde, her onee-san.
" It's Onee-chan!" She cried, her voice sweet though she yelled. " Come on, Duo-san!" She said, grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the
small room, down the stairs and out the door.
" Hilde-chan! Neesan!" the young girl greeted her older "sister", laughing all the way.
" Hey, Megami-chan! What's the D-baka up to?" She asked, winking at Duo. The little girl unraveled her arms from Hilde's legs and ran to Duo.
" Piggy back ride, Duo? Please Shinigami?" He laughed at the nickname he once used. Little Goddess had no clue that meant, and no one would ever tell
her. Duo lifted her up onto his shoulders and winced when she used his beautiful braid as a ladder. " Shojo, not so hard! That hurts, imouto-san!"
" Arigato, D-baka!" She said, hugging his head. He laughed at that, and smiled at Hilde.
" You really need to control your language around Megami." Duo told Onee-chan, watching her glare at him. She did one swift movement, a kick that hit duo in the knees.
" Kuso!" He cried, wincing as he walked. Hilde smiled innocently, " You should watch your own language!" She said, laughing.
" Hilde, that hurt D-baka! Is that good or bad?" She asked hesitantly. Her face unsure, she watched Hilde nod yes and was happy again.
The little group had reached the door to the house.
" Put me down Duo-san, I have to start studying." D-baka put Megami down and watched her race for the books on the shelf in her room.
" Ok, Go study Ami-chan. I have to talk to Hilde."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



" Trowa-kun! You can't leave the circus! Cathrine will have me take your place! I don't want knives thrown at me, Trowa-san!"
A girl said, following the packing Trowa.
" Minako, I'm leaving to go to colony L4. I'm going to see Quatre-san." Trowa replied, his voice indifferent to her cries.
Minako paled. .....He must be leaving for war! He can't go!......... Thoughts ran rampant in her mind. She wouldn't let him go..at least
not with out her.
" Fine then. Take me with you, Trowa-san. I won't let you go to see a cute guy when I can go see him too!" Minako ran to her room, intent on going with Trowa.
" Minako, I cannot do that. You might get hurt, and Cathrine likes you too much." Trowa began to trail Minako, following her into her room.
As he was shaking his head, she was nodding hers.
" You will take me, Niisan or I will stow away. You can't stop me, Trowa-san." She said, eyes twinkling as she packed her stuff.
Trowa sighed and hesitantly nodded his consent. ........I won't let you get hurt, Hime-chan. Little Venus will stay at Quatre's mansion...
As if reading his thoughts Minako replied with a hastily said " Iie!".
...I'll still leave you with Quatre....
" Where's the shuttle?" Minako asked him, shaking him out of his thoughts. The silent clown handed her the ticket.
" It leaves in an hour!? Trowa-baka!" She cried, running out the door of her room. She left Trowa to grab her bag and his and together and raced to the launch site.
It was an half an hour ride to the site, and all the while Minako was singing.."It's a small world."
It really tried Trowa's indifferent ways. By the time they got there, his left eye was twitching.
But as always he said nothing and they headed for the shuttle.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Five girls woke up in a rush. Their hearts where thundering. And all at once they said, " I must tell the others."
But along with those five sailor senshi were five gundam pilots who were trying to analyze their own visions.


*To be continued*

How'd ya like it? I know that there is alot of OOC-ness but I will fix it. To explain it a bit for you, those small stories above were dreams the senshi and pilots shared..
OOH SPOOKY!.. Lol.. Now, I need alot of reviews and ideas before I can write the first chapter...