Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kokoro Ikusano ❯ Outer Crisis Inner Confusion ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Ikusano Ranmyaku: Outer Crisis, Inner Confusion: Zechs in the mix
disclaimer: I won't write one. NYA NYA!!
AN: Of course Mako will be paired with some one.I might switch the couples around, you never know. I just wanted to throw some conflict in there. And before I get bricks thrown at me, There...oddly enough is no Relena bashing in this chapter. I'm not saying there won't be, because she disgusts me. But I know there are Relena fans out there, and I don't fancy getting a million hate mails from them all.


Usagi gasped excitedly when she saw Haruka and ran to hug her. But a space sword stopped her. The blade inches from her throat, Haruka looked at her regrettedly.
" Don't touch me Koneko-chan. Because of you and the inner senshi, the Silver Millenium Universe is in Chaos. And Queen Serenity, told us to either kill those men that are harboring you, or take you by force.
the fabric of Destiny cannot be rewritten. And you! You, Baka onna, are causing the things to crumble. Tokyo has been ravaged by New youma, and Chibi-moon has barely managed to protect the civilians. You have shirked your duty to the Earth and Moon Kingdoms! All to flirt in a new world with some guy who has no inkling of how important you are!
How could you do that to us!" Haruka said, her eyes coldly familiar. Heero clenched his hands, knuckles white and face cold. He took two steps to Haruka and punched her in the face. She barely moved and didn't flinch. And the fact that she smiled at him as if he knew nothing enraged him further. " Yes you're the one. You and him and the others."
Usagi opened her mouth to say something, but said nothing." Ruka-chan. Michi-chan. Suna-chan!" She began to cry as even the most loyal of the outer senshi turned from her and walked away. But Haruka turned back, eyes taunting and cold. " What of Mamoru?! Is he far from your thoughts as well?" She asked, smiling grimly before disappearing in the darkness.
" Mamoru?" Heero asked, turning to Usagi's trembling form. Tears fell from her blue eyes, regret and sadness falling from her face. Heero just opened his arms to her, and she stepped between them. Usagi's tears unnerved him, knowing how happy she could be.She was his Usa, his bunny, his angel. Tenchi no Tenshi if you will, (that's Angel of The heaven and earth). Sobbing, she clung to him, needing he quiet strength he fed into her. She knew something that she had feared would happen.
She was becoming extremely attracted to him. " Usa-chan. Look at me. Who or what is Mamoru?" He asked quietly, watching her face shift from sadness to guilt.
" Mamoru is...is my closest friend." She said, lying through her teeth. She just couldn't say what he really was to her. Her heart was in Chaos, guilt shadowing every beat of life that flowed in her body. Baka Onna...The insult resounded in her ears, over and over. Chibi-Usa-chan...Rabbit...Rabbit...what have I done?! The tears began to flow freely again. Choked sobs poured from her throat, the guilt far too much to handle.
.....If anything happens, I'll be there to fix it...That's what she had told the voice who had granted her thirst for adventure. ....Two weeks free... What happened?!.. Oh Kami-sama, what have I done!?... She was trembling again anger and hurt filling her.
" Mamo-chan! Chibi-Usa-chan!!" Usagi tore herself from the comforting warmth around her and ran off into the woods. Mako-chan watched in an abated breath as Usagi took off.
" Usagi! Matte!" Her words went unheeded as Usagi tore a path deeper into the wooded area behind her. Usagi was in horrible turmoil, fierce self loathing beating at her.

*Flash Back*

" Sailor Moon! We'll never forgive you for what you did! You almost destroyed the world!" Haruka threw insults at the moon princess, voice hurt and angry. Michiru just stood in silence and looked at Usagi with reproachful eyes. Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune prepared the attack they would use to end Sailor Moon's life. "...Deep Submerge." "World Shaking!"...The mighty force of the energy fusing together stunned the inner senshi, who where forced by Mamoru to stand back and watch helplessly.
" This is her battle. You must not interfere." He said, the strain on watching his future wife get battered hard on him. Rei began to grow worried, when Usagi refused to fight back. " Ahh..." The whimper came like a scream to Mako, Ami, Rei, and Mina. Rei and Mako rushed forward, only to be stopped by Mamoru's restraining arm.
" No! This is her fight! She has to prove herself to them, or they will never accept her for what she is." Mamoru began to grow angry, but held himself back just as he held the inners back. Crash, another whimper. Slap, another whimper. Slam, another whimper. Sailor Moon was battered by Haruka, who flinched inside everytime it happened.
....Oh Koneko-chan, please fight back. You have to prove!...Please Usagi-chan... Haruka was in horror. Her Koneko refused to fight back.
" Come on you, coward! Fight!" Haruka cried, worried about how far this had to go. Michiru looked worried too, but didn't hold back like Haruka had too. She wasn't as strong as Haruka or Mako and her punches didn't cause much damage. But Usagi just stood there, taking blow after blow after blow. Usagi stood shakily after everytime she was knocked to her knees. Haruka had no choice but to use the Space Sword. She wouldn't kill Usagi, she could never go that far, but she could scare some fighting out of her.
She grabbed the sword from out of no where and had it suddenly before her neck. It was inches from her throat, the point glimmering in the sunlight. Michiru looked shocked, never thinking Ruka-chan could go that far. But she palyed along, taking out her mirror and heading towards Usagi. Haruka was about to take a swing at Usagi when her symbol, the symbol of the destined leader of the senshi, appeared on her forehead and she began to glow dimly. All she did was raise her head and Michiru and Haruka were forced back into the very same wall they had thrown Usagi into.
Haruka smiled softly to herself and turned to kneel at Usagi's feet. Michiru came and did the same.
" Now and forever, you're our princess." They both rose after saying that simple sentence and disappeared among the wreckage.
" Ruka-chan..."

*end*

" Heero-san ne, where's Usagi-chan?!" said a huffing Minako, finally finding Mako, Duo and Heero an hour later. Rei eyed the dead body with suspicion, noticing it had been drained of all energy. Rei just walked over to it to check a pulse, but it was gone. Much to Ami's dismay, who had came running as Rei was standing with the dead body beside her, she recognized the body. It was Hilde Shi, her oneesan from her dream. Duo, the braided baka goofball, never went near it. Niether had Heero, being to preoccupied with Usagi. She had left about 15 minutes ago.
" Hilde-chan!" Ami ran up to the limp body of her friend on the floor, tears flooding her eyes. They went falling unnoticed as Duo heard Ami's cry and walked dumbfounded in shock. Duo's eyes looked empty and souless, so shocked was he. Hilde, the woman his affections had been directed too most of the time. Hilde was the love of his life, until Ami..and the others had shattered it. But his fun, spirted Hilde meant so much to him. The happy funny Hilde became a lifeless doll on the floor, devoid of a soul. Ami was sobbing over the body, while the other senshi stood in silence. They didn't know her enought to understand the loss, though they were saddened by her death.
Rei knelt down to the body again, checking panickedly for a pulse. Anything that would stop Ami's sobbs. Besides Usa-chan, Ami was the closest to Rei and meant much to her. Feeling along her neck and hands, she finally felt the small pulse that held life so preciously in it's grasp. But she had been there for many an hour and it might be to late to save her.
" Ami-chan, she's alive, but in a very bad condition. We need to find Usagi! She's the only one who can heal her. I don't know how to give her my energy." Rei said sadly, watching hope flicker in Duo's eyes before it was roughly staunched.

.....Tell Ami to kiss her forehead... The voice floated out of no where but filled Rei's ears. She did as she was told and had Ami kissing her head. The sign of Mercury glimmered faintly on Hilde and her breath became labored but deep. Her heart beating, she opened her eyes. "Duo, Where am I? Where is the monster?!" She said excitedly, the symbol still glimmering on her forehead. The young woman hugged Duo fiercely and began to chatter about what happened.
" How where they killed, Hilde-chan?" Duo asked, pointing to the rest of the bodies not far from them. Her eyes clouded with tears, but she promptedly explained.
" We were attacked by a man calling himself Templar. He said that the decendants of the senshi must join him or die. Senshi, funny how that name seems so familiar." The other senshi gasped as the symbol glimmered even brighter.." Then he attacked me."
Ami registered all that facts that Hilde had told them, but it just didn't make sense. Duo's face contorted in anger. He walked over to the dead bodies, surprised to find Cathrine Bloom, Relena Peacecraft, Dorothy Catalonia, and Sally Po. Duo's indigo eyes widened in shock. He motioned over to the other guys, who where watchign Hilde with wary eyes. Quatre rushed over, but the others shuffled behind. Quatre's sweet eyes widened too, seeing Dorothy dead on the floor. He mumbled her name softly before falling next to her to check for a pulse. It was non existant. " She's dead." He didn't notice Rei coming over.
" To think, I was afraid of her in my dreams." She laughed softly, but no mirth came. Quatre didn't know what to say. Dorothy, vibrant radiant, war ridden Dorothy, finally dead. Emotionless, Quatre stood up, schooling his feature to be calm. Heero had no such luck. Relena was dead. Now that was a shock.The Relena he couldn't kill, was dead in a small instant. Not sure whether to be happy or not, He felt for a pulse, which too was non existant. He never LIKED Relena persay, but he could never kill her. Just the fact that she dared to change him, was enough. Something inside him snapped at seeing her limp body.
Unthinking and unbidden, the tears came. Not from the loss of her life, because she pestered him all the freaking time, but for the simple loss of life itself. She didn't deserve to die. No one actually does, but this was a pure waste of something strong and beautiful. " Call Milliardo. He'll have to know." Heero gestured to Duo and Duo was off in a flash, looking for a pay phone. The only one showing pain openly was amazingly Trowa. Tears didn't flow down his cheeks like Heero but There was open suffering on his face that few people had ever seen. And today eight people saw that.
But it affected two people the most. Minako came rushing over, quick to hug him tight. Quatre came too, sitting down next to Trowa, blue eyes sad. Rei, not to be out done, stayed with Dorothy, chanting prayers over her. .......Kiss her fore head, Rei-chan.... The voice again floated out of no where. Rei trusted the familliar voice. It was serene and calming. Kneeling down to kiss her forehead, Rei pressed her lips against Dorothy's head swiftly, almost afraid of what would happen. The symbol of Mars glowed dimmly on her forehead, and the same happened to Dorothy. The symbol disappeared from Rei and glimmering brightly on Dorothy. She opened her her eyes and let the life giving intake fill her.
Minako saw Rei waking up Dorothy and was amazed. .....Minako-chan Kiss her forehead.... The voice was familiar and Minako did as told, watching the Symbol of Venus glimmer on on Cathrine's forehead. And like the rest of them, Her eye's flew open and she took a deep breath. Only this time, as soon as Cathrine awoke, Trowa hugged her tightly. " Cathrine... What happened?" Minako watched the two hug tightly and begin to talk in whispers. Minako was almost angry at what she had done. Quatre nudged her caught the look of outrage on her face and laughed. " That's Trowa's sister."
Dorothy and Rei walked over to Quatre, and Quatre stood up. Looking stunned, He walked over to Dorothy and smiled at her. Rei nodded at Quatre, smiling and left the group. She headed in the direction Usagi had ran but hours ago. Ami had caught Rei-chan's look of worry and followed behind her. Sally Po was the only other one alive, she was stronger the the rest of the girls and she had no need of real energy transfer. But her condition was life threatening. Mako had be kneeling next o Wufei, who had a hard look of determination on his face. Makoto picked Sally up, which was no easy task, considering she was older an weighed more. " Damn, what does she eat?" Wufei just glared at Mako, her statement striking a cord in him.
" Just pick her up, we have to find a hospital!" Mako followed the shouting Wufei and began running behind him.

All of them were awake but Relena. Heero picked up her limp body and walked away from the group. Minako caught the look on his face and it scared her. There was so much rage in his face. She couldn't let Usagi have a man that looked like this. She left Trowa's side and followed Heero in the shadows. Determined to find what made him tick, Minako watched him lie Relena down in a small rose garden. He studied her face, which oddly did not look peaceful. Her pale hair was matted with sticks and brush, and her face had nicks and scratches everywhere. There was no hint of the beauty that was before, but a subtle sadness at the life crushed. " Relena-Hime..." The mumbled name came from him softly, like an endearment.
Minako gasped, and covered her mouth to muffle it. He was in love with this girl. If he knew it or not, he was. The love goddess knew things other people did not. But he loved Usagi too. That was evident. Ahh poor Usagi-chan...
Heero knelt and kissed Relena's forehead..and strangely the sign of the moon appeared. It glimmered brightly.
" Heero-kun.."

----------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------

No!! This can't be happening. Mamo-chan! Chibi-Usa-chan!
Usagi ran until she was out of breath. She found a strange clearing and fell to her knees sobbing.
" What have I done?! Oh Heero-san. I can't like you! I love Mamo-chan!" Usagi looked around her, the river of tears unceasing.
" What are you doing out here, miss?" came a solidly male voice. Zechs Marquise stared at the younger woman, watching her carefully. Usagi gulped and stood up rapidly.
" I'm trying to find some solace...please leave me alone." Usagi said softly, turning from him. The tears struck Zechs, stunning him. He wanted to hold her, to tell her everything was fine. ...I don't even know what is wrong with her! HEll, I don't even know her!!What are these feelings.
" Miss, I'm sure whatever you're feeling, I could help." He said walking at siting next to her.
" Alright..." His presence was comforting, She had to admit. Soon she was telling him the whole story. It came slowly at first, than came gushing out.
" And now I can't face Heero-san. Or my...... my boyfriend and daughter." She looked up at Milliardo with her sapphire blue eyes, tears making them sparkle. Then and there he fell for the 15 year old girl next to him. It didn't matter that he was older than her. Zechs was in fact, older than her by nine years.( IE. HE's 24) He fell for her hard.
She began to cry again, sobs wracking her body. The man next to her drew her close and hugged her tight. She looked up at him to say thank you, But when the Lightning Count saw those sparkling eyes of hers, He could help himself. He leaned down to kiss her, going slowly as not to scare her. She didn't back away, and just let the kiss come. It was just a gentle brush of the lips, but that brush made her feel on fire.
" Usagi-san.."

----------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
*5 hours later*

Rei and Ami hadn't been able to find Usagi and had been all but dragged away to a local motel.
" We'll stay here until we can find them." Quatre told everyone.
Heero and Relena shared a room, much to Duo's disgust. Duo, Hilde and Ami shared one room. Dorothy refused to bunk with Quatre and offered a room for her and Cathrine. Quatre would be staying with Trowa, Minako, and Rei.
They had finally settled in their rooms and everyone but two people where asleep. Heero walked out of his room only to find Rei sitting outside.
" Rei-san, Who is Mamoru?" Heero asked her, watching her jump from her chair.
".... He's Usagi's..best friend." She said, watching his face grow cold.
" She's in love with him, right?"
"...Yes Heero-kun. She is. They're a couple. They have a daughter. Please don't get between them, Heero-kun."


AN: YEah I left you hanging. You'll find out everything in the next chapter! Yes I added Zechs. I love him!! I had to!