Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ legand of the pheonix fire ❯ part 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Heya people *glomps readers*

Here is the next part of Legend of the Phoenix Fire sorry it took a longer time then I thought it would, but I'm having a serious case of writers block at the moment.

Oh yeah and I keep forgetting to do the disclaimer and I really don't wanna be sued (I have nothing anyway) I don't own Gundam Wing (even though I'd love to) this is just my twisted mind playing around with the characters without anyone's permission. Also im not getting paid to do this its just for my entertainment and hopefully others.

So pwease don't sue me Mr lawyer =( pwease

Warning: AU, OOC, NCS??

Pairings: 2x1(eventually), 3x4/4x3(implied)

Part 4

A week had gone by since Duo's birthday and he had still not gotten any closer to getting to know the mysterious boy who had so wounded Wufei's ego. He had only caught glimpses of him, but that was still enough to keep his interest in the boy at a peek.

He had seen him walking to the carriage that he had stayed in since he had come form Treize. He had tried to approach the boy and start talking, but every time something else happened, and Duo was getting frustrated.

Not to mention the fact that he had to put up with Wufei moaning and muttering about justice and how the boy must of cheated because `it was clear a weak onna could beat him'. It was just getting on Duo's nerves.

So he was glad when Quatre suggested they go down to the small lake in the woods bordering the palace, because that always helped to calm Duo's nerves and make him feel better. So he was bounding around the castle having slightly returned to his normal happy hyper self.

"Come on Quat we gotta get down there soon else there's no point is there, cause we'll just have to come straight back!!" Duo shouted out to Quatre's room as he bounced his way to the kitchen to pick up some food for the trip.

"Yes, yes I'll be down in a minute, ok just meet me by the stables" called back an exasperated voice

Duo carried on skipping down the corridor towards the kitchen. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going just daydreaming about blue eyes, when he ran in to a hard, damp chest.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Heero had just been in the place's training room, which the king had afford to let him use, training and pondering how he was going to get the prince to Treize and save his cousin. He couldn't directly attack him as he had too many people around him, which meant he would have to get the prince alone somehow. But he had a feeling his bodyguard wouldn't let him after his humiliating defeat. So he had no idea what to do, and if he didn't get the prince to Treize within the week the Relena was as good as dead.

Shaking his hair free of perspiration he carried along the corridor heading to the kitchen, he felt that he needed to get some food and a drink. Rubbing his face with his shirt, he had taken off while training he didn't notice anyone else coming until someone slammed into him.

***

Duo gulped and looked up then his brain short-circuited. There standing in front of him was the boy haunting his dreams. But not only that the boy was shirtless and had obviously come from some type of exercise as his hair chest was sweaty and gleaming and his unruly bangs where sticking to his face in places. All in all he looked like he was ready to jump in to bed and have a wild make out session. And unfortunately for Duo he had a very vivid imagination (wonder what he's imagining??), so his pants where getting slightly tight.

***

Heero looked at the beautiful prince that had just ran in to him. He knew he was amazing when he was sitting on the dais but up close he was breath taking. Long chestnut hair streaked with gold's and reds, bright violet eyes, pale skin and rosebud lips. Amazing.

***

Duo shook his head to clear his lust filled mind and blushed slightly when he noticed he wasn't the only one looking.

"Umm sorry about that wasn't looking where I was going, in a bit of a rush to get ready" duo said nervously while scratching his head

"Hn" Heero was fascinated with the bit of stomach that showed with the movement of the prince's arm (hentai Heero!!!!)

"So hi I'm prince Duo, but just call me Duo and I don't know your name?"

"Heero"

"Well Heero I'm going on a picnic today would you care to join me?" Duo prayed that he said yes it would give him time to get to know this gorgeous creature.

"Yes I would like to" Heero decided that this would be his one chance to kidnap the prince and save his cousin

Thank yous to:

Ozzypoos my very first reviewer ever woo!! Have a chibi cuddly of your fav character ^_^ hope I made it less confusing for you to read, and I'm sorry that happened before its cause I'm not really used to the posting so it went funny.

Zeionia here ya go I made more hope you like it as much as you seemed to like the other parts.

Dreamer yep Wu was too cocky weren't he but don't worry Heero will teach him a lesson #grabs pom poms an cheerleader uniform# go Heero its your birthday we're gonna party like its your birthday Woo #Heero comes out and drags insane writer away#

Ok well please review I don't think I'll carry on this fic if I don't get some more feedback cause im not convinced people actually read and like it. It'll help convince me I'm not just wasting space on my computer.

So please don't be afraid review.