Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ legand of the pheonix fire ❯ part 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Part 3

Heero wasn't worried about this challenge from the prince's bodyguard. He had no chance of beating him. Seeing as he had been in training with j since he was 6. His eyes darkened at the thought of his training. Not that many people would call it that, torture maybe, a science experiment not training. He knew though that because of this training the Chinese boy didn't stand a chance.

~

Wufei jumped down into the arena still smirking. This boy didn't stand a chance. He was the last member of the dragon clan. He had been taught martial arts since he could walk. He wouldn't fail.

~

Duo was still staring at the boy standing in the arena. He didn't look worried at all. In fact no emotion appeared on his beautiful face. His eyes though they were so piercing, so alive, they stood out in comparison to his stoic face. The prince wanted to know more about the boy

~

The whole arena was quite. Both the fighters were in a ready stance staring each other down. Wufei broke first aiming a series of quick punches at Heero's chest and head. Heero dodged each one without any effort. Then wufei went for a roundhouse kick, which heero deflected with an arm sending wufei to the floor. Wufei changed his position just in time to bring his other leg round to try and catch Heero's legs out from under him. Heero noticed and did a back flip before he was toppled. Wufei jumped up and the stand off started again. This time heero broke off first aiming a punch to Wufei's head the got his arm caught. Using Wufei's hold on his arm he flipped the other to the floor. Sitting on his stomach effectively pinning the others legs and arms beneath him.

"I told you, you were no challenge to me"

~

Wufei was in shock some boy, some boy sent to entertain them my Treize had beaten him. Beaten him the last of the dragon clan, the prince's royal bodyguard.

"How?"

"You wouldn't want to know"

~

Heero got up off the dazed boy, pulling him up as well.

"You better go back to your prince," he told the Chinese boy in a whisper

He bowed and left the arena by the same way he came in.

~

/whoa, he is one good fighter and a prima body to boot/ duo's eyes hadn't left the spot where the boy had walked out of the arena. He had to get to know him, keep him close.

Really short weren't it!!!

Well hopefully it things should start happening in the next part as in the whole kidnapping thing and we should see more of Treize and maybe J, not sure yet though.

Please Review please!!!!