Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ legand of the pheonix fire ❯ part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ok well this is where things start happening well more like this is what happens before anything happens. Ok just ignore this little bit it makes no sense!!!

Part 2

Duo looked out of his window. Today was his birthday; the long a-waited event was going to happened. He eyed the cart that lord Treize had sent. He did not trust that man one little bit. He tried to hide it but the lord sorely wanted to get his hands on the throne and, if duo weren't there, he would be the next in the line. So he didn't like duo. It baffled duo that he had sent him a gift then seeing as the lord obviously hated him, why send him anything. He didn't even know what it was he had been given; his father had said that whatever it was it would be their entertainment for the night. He turned away from the window, and went to get ready for the night ahead.

**~**

Heero sat in the wagon trying to figure a way he could get the prince out of there without getting caught by the guard. He knew how tonight was going to run, went out there dazzled them with his martial arts skills, had a match with their specialist and then after the night find away to get close to the prince to drug him and take him to lord Treize. All in all heero did not like it one little bit, but he would go along with it as it was the only way he could be sure of his cousins safety. He sighed and continued to get ready for the night ahead, he really wasn't enjoying the feeling of helplessness he had about this whole situation.

**~**

Duo sat fidgeting on the dais. He did not feel comfortable in these stiff clothes, but he knew they were required for this kind of situation. So he sat on his throne and waited for the festivities to begin.

He watched as singers, dancers, musicians came out and tried not to fall asleep. He felt his throne give a start and looked behind it to see wufei with a frown on his face. He had kicked the leg to make sure duo didn't fall asleep; he knew how he was at these kind of gatherings.

Duo sighed and resigned himself to staying awake and watching the whole thing out. The trumpeters sounded and announced lord Treize's contribution to the proceedings. Duo watched as people started running around and setting up props for what looked like a martial arts performance. There was a stack of bricks, planks of wood and what looked like jars on top of pillars.

/ This might not be that bad/

Then a figure walked into the arena with their head bowed. When they reached the dais they bowed and lifted their head. Duo gasped, as he saw the face of the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Tanned skin, pointed nose, high cheekbones and messy brown hair falling into the most amazing pair of azure blue eyes he had ever seen. He jumped a bit when he realized those eyes were looking straight at him.

~

When heero walked into the arena he swore he wouldn't look at the person he had to kidnap. He didn't want to know, but he reasoned with himself he had to look so he didn't take the wrong person. He scanned the dais, an oldish man, with graying hair, the king. A blonde boy wearing mages robes. He was standing near a boy with one brown bang covering his eyes. A dark haired Chinese standing behind the smaller throne, and on the smaller throne sat the prince.

/ He's beautiful, what no I cant think that, I have to kidnap him I cant think he's beautiful /

Heero's thoughts were in turmoil as he stared at the most beautiful person he had ever seen. Pale skin, pouting lips, long chestnut hair tied into a braid and the biggest pair of violet eyes, that were staring straight back at him. Heero looked away when he realized he had been staring and it looked like the prince was staring to. He turned away and let the cloak slip from his shoulder.

~

Duo whimpered a bit when those eyes turned away from him, but gasped when the cloak dropped from around the boy's shoulders. He was wearing loose white pants that where cut off just below the knee exposing his delicate ankles and he had on a deep blue vest, the same colour of his eyes, the was open at the chest. Duo had to close his mouth when he saw the boy's chest. Not overly muscled, but enough to give it definition and a washboard stomach.

/ This is deffinatly gonna be good /

~

Heero took up a fighting stance, slipping into soldier mode exactly like he had been trained to, positioning himself in front of the stack of bricks preparing to break them in two with his hands

~

"Prf, he could never break that many bricks with his bare hands. Not even I can do that." Wufei muttered

At that moment heero brought his hand down splitting the bricks directly in the middle.

"Not even you can do that wu-man, must be jealous."

~

Heero had zoned out to the surrounding world all he was concentrating on was breaking the targets in front of him. Piles of bricks, vases at varying heights, planks of wood they all fell before him. When he was done he turned back to the dais, wiping the sweat from his brow, and bowed to the king and prince again.

~

"Wow he's good. Not one target left. I am impressed" / not only with his fighting / duo thought

"That's only against non-moving targets he wouldn't stand a chance against a real challenger" wufei snorted crossing his arms over his chest

"Is that a challenge?" the boy in the arena spoke up

Wufei hiding his shock at the boy actually hearing him "if you think your up to it, little boy"

"Of course, you are no real challenge to me"

"That fighting talk wu you gonna let him say that"

"No" turning to the king he said "sir is it ok if I go down there and teach him a lesson"

"Yes absolutely, I think it could be quite entertaining"

"Thank you, sir" wufei smirked; he was going to show this upstart just how much of a challenge he was.

Ok well there you go part 2.

If you actually want me to carry on to part 3 review and I will cause its done I just gotta make a few changes.

So please review it makes me feel wanted!!!