Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ legand of the pheonix fire ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Legend of the phoenix fire 2

Prologue

He was running.

Trying to keep ahead of the white mass of flame behind him. He was nearly out running it when he tripped.

As he fell he felt his ankle screaming it pain, he knew he wouldn't get up. So he waited for the heat to engulf him.

After some time the only pain he felt was still that of his ankle. Not the scorching heat he had expected. All he could feel was a warm tingle over his skin.

He opened one eye tentatively and was taken aback at the sight that met his eyes.

He was surrounded by what looked like white-hot flame, but it wasn't burning his skin.

/ How? /

Then he noticed the bird.

It was like no other bird he had ever seen. Its feathers where long and silky. Each vibrant orange looking like they had been tipped with blood. Its eyes where large and sparkled like sapphires. Framed with long golden eyelashes, they nearly reached each feathered cheek when the bird closed them such was their length.

It opened its beak and let out such a wondrous sound he almost cried with happiness. Then he gasped when it laid its head on his injured ankle and a single pearly tear escaped from its hooded eyes. A feeling of coolness spread over his foot and his ankle hurt no more.

He stared at the foot and then looked up at the bird, but the bird wasn't there any more. Instead there was a beautiful woman. She had straight auburn hair and brilliant sapphire blue eyes. Her skin was smooth and glowed with the light that surrounded them. She smiled and leaned towards him.

"Heero your time has come"

In a small bed.

Heero Yuy woke up.