Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Let's Take Over the World Now! ❯ First Day In Japan ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yahoo! I got this chapter out in record time! That last chapter I wasn't very happy with, `twas short and lacked insanity. *nod nod* But that's alright, this one shall certainly make up for it (I dare hope!)

To Cobalt Violet, my wackiful, optimistic, super-duper friend! You wanted hills? ^.^ You got it chicka. *wicked laughter*

Let's Take Over the World Now Part V

Duo's POV

My face fell another time. Why did Heero always have to ruin my fun by pointing out the obvious?

We sat there, the hours speeding on, until finally I heard the sound of an angel's voice (the flight cotenant) saying, "Attention all Passengers, we will be arriving in Japan in about ten minutes, we ask you to please buckle your safety belts."

I jumped straight up in the air from joy, only to end up clashing my head on the storage compartment that held the luggage.

I grabbed my head and sat back down, bending over.

"Oy…Heero, am I suppose to be seeing the little blue-birds flapping around my head?"

The gruff reply I found was, "Baka, buckle your seat belt."

Heero's POV

Duo is such a baka. If he really wants to follow through with this taking over the world thing, his brain must still be intact with his head! If he keeps his rate of clumsiness up, we'll be stuck into a Japanese jail for getting caught instead of the Emperor's palace!

I felt the plane starting to go downwards. When we landed, Duo was still keeled over, both of his hands still clasping his head.

I rolled my eyes at him as I stood up to collect my bag, and was already off of the plane and waiting when Duo eventually emerged with his suitcase in hand.

Duo's POV

"Heero, my head really hurts! What do they make those dumb luggage compartments outta anyway Heero?"

"Hn. Plastic, baka"

"Oh…"

I suddenly realized we were getting strange looks from others when I suddenly realized just exactly what they were looking towards…us.

My black wig had turned to the side, and my braid was hanging out, while Heero's dress had somehow ripped and one could tell he wasn't exactly…well…feminine.

I heard faintly behind us a voice, "It's the terrorists from the airway!"

Heero's POV

I heard a woman scream, and I knew immediately we had been found out.

"Shit." Was all that needed to be said as I grabbed Duo's wrist and started running. Taking over the world wouldn't be easy if we were on the world's most wanted list!

We ran out of the airport, dragging our luggage behind us the best we could. We both ran up a grassy hill, when suddenly my gun I had packed flew out in front of my feet. I stumbled over it and went flying down the hill rolling and stumbling until eventually stopping in a rather large puddle of mud.

My red wig had been flown askew somewhere, and as I looked up the hill, I saw Duo laughing his ass off at me.

I stalked up the hill, and took my dress off, being clad only in my boxers. I put the muddy dress on top of Duo's head, and then, ever so gracefully, shoved him, sending him also flying down the hill. He splashed in the big mud puddle, then took the dress off his head and glared up at me.

I stood smirking as he slowly walked up the hill. He grabbed his luggage and started walking. I shook my head and also grabbed my suitcase, following him.

Duo's POV

I think I've been a bad influence on him…

We walked a ways, now away from the airport and the screaming tourists. I turned to Heero, "Hey! I say we check into a hotel, we can give the Emperor a little visit tomorrow!"

"We have no money."

"On the contrary my dear Watson, I also picked up this book…" Duo said as he held up a book titled "Wealthy Men's Bank Account Numbers."

Heero stared at the book in awe. "I guess we better get a room then…" came his reply, not hiding the surprise in his voice.

Ha! Like I'd ever tell him where I got this stuff, what a joker!

Heero's POV

I think I may just give up trying to understand Duo. He gets things that are impossible to get, he does things that are impossible to do, he comes up with the craziest of ideas…but the most surprising thing is, we somehow gets me to agree with all of it! A man of mystery he is, I just won't question anymore!

Duo led the way to a grand looking place called "Suzaku Seishi"

Duo turned toward me, "This place looks great! Dunno the meaning of it, but it looks grand, huh?"

I nodded, then told him the meaning was "Suzaku Guardians,"

We entered, and the Japanese man gave us a look. With a raised eyebrow he questioned us with a heavy Japanese accent.

"You in wrong place, yes?"

Duo shook his head no as he gave the clerk a pin number he had memorized from the book. The man's eyes suddenly widened as his screen started to fill up with numbers.

"Ah! I see! Mr. Bill Gates, please come with me to your room, I will also have some new clothing from our line come up to you. This good, yes? Please make yourself at home, welcome to Suzaku Seishi!"

Duo's POV

Heero and I both got led into a grand room. It had high-ceiling, a huge bed with red silk covers, drapes, and of course the classic red carpet. It also contained many oriental looking vases, a refrigerator, and dressers to store our clothing.

The man left us, and I ran up to the bed and plopped down onto it. "Ahhh, this is the life!"

Heero just gave me a stare, and once again, pointed out the obvious. "Hn. There is only one bed…"

I nodded. Gee sherlock, you're bright!

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, it's big, and there is plenty of room, besides, we've been through worse situations, it's not like we're gonna get some dumb ol' disease just from sleeping in the same bed man!"

Heero said nothing as he went around the room and surveyed it.

There was a knock on our door, turning out to be a Japanese man that resembled Heero a bit, coming to drop off some of out new clothes.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Ey…Heero, they do know we're men…right? Those are dresses!"

"They know I am a male, but obviously thought differently about you! Baka, this is a Honeymoon suite!"

Heero's POV

At my words, Duo went a bit pale. "HONEYMOON SUITE!?" he stated, unbelievably. I nodded.

Duo's mouth dropped, and then he started laughing. "They don't expect us to…ya know…right?"

I looked at Duo doubtfully, biting my lip. Duo stopped laughing. "Y-you mean!?"

I nodded.

"Aw shit…"

I nodded again.

"How're we gonna get outta this one?"

"We'll just sleep here for the night, and tomorrow morning…" Heero nodded his head towards the window.

"Ahh, alright! Then we can go onto the Emperor's palace!" Duo stated cheerfully. "I say we get some shut-eye now, I am absolutely beat!"

Duo slid under the covers and almost immediately I heard his faint snoring.

Out of utter curiosity, I first walked over to make sure Duo was truly sleeping, and then I tip-toed over to his bags, carefully pulling the zipper open. So what exactly did he pack in his bags. My eyes widened as I laid the objects out on the floor.

There were wigs and cosmetics of all sorts, various outfits, his two books he had previously shown me, and many other items. When he said he came prepared…he meant it!

I put the items back into his bag and slowly slid into the bed next to him. Tomorrow was going to be a long day…

Duo's POV

I woke to the sunlight shining in my eyes. I rolled over, flinging my hand, accidentally smacking Heero in the chest. He awoke with a start and stared over at me, still not quite awake.

"Sorry." I whispered to him, and he only nodded.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, then stood to stretch out my arms. "Guess we better get an early start, eh?"

Heero sat up in the bed and nodded. He flung the dress over to me and I glared at it.

I sighed my surrender and proceeded to put the dress on. I saw sensed Heero staring and I turned to him. "What!?" I asked him, thinking there was something wrong.

"You're not changing right here…are you?"

"I was plannin' on it, unless you want it otherwise."

Heero just shook his head and also proceeded to put on the clothes that were given to him.

With our clothing on, we both cracked open the window and slid out onto the roof. As I looked below I saw the streets of Tokyo, bustling with activity.

I heard a shout with a start, "Hey you, get offa my roof!"

I looked down and `meeped' as a man was shouting up at us, threatening to go get a ladder.

"You listen here buddy, when we take over the world, you will be the first on our death list if you dun shut-up!"

To be Continued…

By: Minako Chan