Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Little One ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Don't own `em

Warnings: Mpreg, so don't complain to me that men can't get pregnant, because quiet honesty, I don't care.

Expecting

Prologue

The American teen watched the screen and chatted away animatedly at it. The door silently opened and an extremely worried looking perfect soldier entered the simple living area. He timidly walked toward the armchair where Duo was sat on the edge of the seat laughing spiritedly.

"Duo?"

He looked away from the screen and saw Heero in a vulnerable state he'd never expected to see his lover in.

"Heero?" He asked, growing more anxious by the second as his partner childishly toed the ground and shuffled his feet.

"I need to talk to you Duo." He muttered.

"Yeah sure," this Heero wasn't natural, he needed to find out what was wrong and, if he could, put it right. He turned his head back to the screen and smiled at the patiently waiting boy, "Q, can I call you back later?"

"Sure Duo, see you!"

"Bye Q, see you soon, you and Tro enjoy the rest of your honeymoon!" He winked and broke the connection, immediately growing worried again as he noticed Heero in the same position, doing the same action.

"Heero love, what's up?" He turned tentatively and gestured for his lover to come and sit with him.

The mocha bangs shook and he stayed exactly where he was.

"Heero, your really worrying me, will you please tell me what's wrong, I can't stand to see you like this." He stood and walked over to the now shaking boy.

"But you'll hate me." Came the hushed voice.

"Heero, I could never hate you, no matter what you did, no matter how much I might want to, there'll always be a part of me of me that loves you." He stared earnestly into a anxious cerulean gaze.

"Duo… I'm… I-I… we're… p-pregnant…"

"WHAT?" Duo yelled.

TBC…

Owari prologue

AN I've wanted to write an Mpreg for ages, so when this came into my head, I thought I'd start writing it. Is it any good?