Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Live Journal ❯ Heero live journal ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+ Title: Live journal - entry one.
Author: Sekra
Pairings: 1x2, faint past 1x6... erm... I think that might be all....
Warnings: Shit, where do I begin? Fair bit o' language (Bad kind^^), Heero's kinda twisted sense of humour, maybe a tad bit of angst (If you would call it that), Heero POV
Rating: Erm... I might say R.... I really don't know >_< Don't hurt me if I'm wrong!
Feedback: Well, ah, yeah... You know... That would be nice.....
Notes: Don't ask me what brought this on... I have no idea -_-;; I think it's just because I've always thought Heero would be a little sarcastic. And my sense of humour is sarcastic..... Mix them together and what do we get? This.... Or chocolate flavoured candy... Not sure which x_x
everybody, it's time Heero put us in our place and straightened us out!





August 6, AC 199.


am I doing here? In this peace time? do I belong?

God, what the Hell is my problem? I spent my life fighting for this and now I have it I don't know what I should do with it. More importantly; What I should do with myself. I suppose I could find myself an apartment, fill it with useless belongings and call it my home. But that's just stupid, I've never understood why humanity has to do that. I mean, what does it do for them really? Does it make them happy? Or does it give them a sense of belonging; Of being wanted - even if it's by the furniture?

if all they needed was bits and pieces to sit in the corner to feel happy, why the Hell did they want peace? Couldn't they have just curled up in their bed and blocked it all out? Would have saved me a shit load of trouble. Just think about it; No fighting or bloodshed. No screams to haunt me in my dreams and give me insomnia..... A whole nights worth of un-interrupted sleep. Could you imagine the bliss? I don't sleep well. Gee I wonder why.... Buy a clue. If you spent your entire life killing people you'd have trouble closing your eyes as well. It's not like I enjoyed sending countless faceless people to their deaths - contrary to popular belief. I don't threaten to kill someone for the heck of it, that phrase means alot to me... Because I normally carried out the threat. No matter how empty it sounded. I don't stick my gun down my shorts. I really don't fancy the prospect of blowing off my balls thankyou very much, I like to have them attached - right where they should be. Not hanging of Wing as the classic furry dice with a twist.

what shits me off the most... What people claim that I am without the slightest hint: That I am Earth's saviour. Because it's funny, I seem to remember four other Gundams and pilots. Maybe It was just my split personalities shining through? My Inner Lady Une making me think that I had comrades?you know, it's possible that I really did have allies.... Just a thought. People might want to think on that for a while. Here's my number, get back to me when you realise you're all a bunch of ignorant bastards that concentrated on our looks rather than what we were actually doing.admit, I'm not exactly bad to look at, but jeez people! I was fighting in a weapon of mass destruction! Not strutting my stuff down a fucking catwalk!

well, I can admit that he too, is one fine piece of ass. A good looking specimen that I happen to appreciate a damn lot. Not just his sexy body, but for what he's done for me. My first friend. First kiss. First time. we had sex. Yes, I happen to like guys just as much as girls. No, I am not as hormonally dormant as everyone seems to think. The perfect soldier does get aroused - just not over you naive people. I don't care if the whole fucking lot of you are fag-bashers. Just because I don't normally go around advertising my sexual preferences doesn't mean that I'm ashamed of them. I like a good big cock to suck on just as much as a lollipop with breasts. If you don't like it go find some chic to bang into the ground, I don't care. Just don't start beating up on me when it's none of your fucking goddamn business in the first place.

like Quatre. That boy was so obviously gay that even the Doc's gave him a hard time. But he had balls - I'll give him that. He just went on ignoring the old bastards and fought. Even wearing pink! He had the hots for Trowa as well, but Trowa wasn't interested. He didn't seem the type for ass-worshipping. But then again. do I? So many thought I was screwing Relena... God that's so sick. There's nothing wrong with her but, it'd be like banging my sister. I may be all for a lot of things but incest or something of the like is just not one of them. Funny thing is, I see Relena as family but I haven't got a problem against fucking Zech's. Go figure. Have you any idea how cold it was in Antarctica even when we were all hot an' sweaty? I thought I was going to start sucking on a fucking ice-pop instead of hard steely flesh.

I'm getting all hard just thinking about all this. Mr. Palmer, my best friend. Look at him stroke me and ask for no pleasure in return. Sometimes you can just ask for no better that your own hand.yeah..... Ooohh FUCK! Oops, I've made a mess all over the television remote. Damn...

swear I have a dishcloth here somewhere! Maybe I should just clean it with my mouth..... Nah, can't be fucked. I'll leave it until later and have a cigarette instead.blame Trowa for this habit. Who would have thought bang-boy smoked his lungs into oblivion? Yeah, It was a surprise to me too when he handed over a lighter and a pack. But then again, it surprised me that his hair actually sat like that naturally. speaking of incest - or close enough - would you believe that Catherine tried to go down on him when he had amnesia? Duo walked in with Hilde just in time, because I don't think Tro was very happy about her doing that to him. They're over it now. At least I think they are - but I haven't seen him for months so I could be wrong. And I'm never wrong, because I'm Earth saviour and the 'Perfect soldier'. See, shouldn't inflate my ego because now it's just asking for a pin to come along and burst it. And when it goes 'pop' I think I might cry. Self-destructiveness is such a fickle thing.

think that's why everyone's treated me like a fucking piece of glass after the Eve wars. I see now! You're all worried I'm going to kill myself and won't be around to save your asses when you chuck them into the fire again! Well you know what? I think I'm just going to let your pretty little rears burn.see, I'm not suicidal now and I wasn't during the wars, I just lacked the will to live. That's all. No wish for self harm running through my smart little mind....don't believe me one bit do you? Well fuck you, I don't need you doubting my integrity!

does that for me. Arrogant little bastard he is. I mean, it's great he believes in something so strongly.... But he doesn't have to preach it to us constantly - especially when he's preaching something that doesn't exist.just think he's tied his hair up too tight, can't get the hair band out of it and has now, as a result, giving himself permanate PMS. Either that or the stick he has wedged so firmly up his ass has shifted and is messing with his brain.I haven't seen him naked on many occasions, I could almost swear he was a woman. He'd probably pull my spandex up the crack of my ass if he heard that though. So fucking moody for a male......

a lesbian in disguise.... Why does that appeal to me so much? That's all I need now, to start fantasising about Wufei with tits sleeping with another girl....will you give me a break?! I went through fifteen fuckin' years of sexual depravation! I am a hormone riddled 19 year old! Okay?! Can I get back to it now or do you really want to hear how horny I am? I'd start fucking the wall if it had genitals! Is that what you want to hear? Me getting it off with plaster?! You gonna shut up now or what?

should be here soon.... Yes, We both decided a good fuck was in order. Then some pizza, beer and then some cock-sucking for desert. Yummy..... Beats the Hell out of restaurants and prostitutes. me wonder what we really see in each other. It's not love - or at least I don't believe so. But them I've never loved so how would I tell?give me shit about 'I'll just know when it happens.' The only thing I'll 'just know' is whether or not we're going to end up in the sack. No, I'm not in denial about my feelings. And no, I don't think sex is everything.... Just a big part of life. learning to live, and I happen to believe that physical intimacy is important, fuck off. After all, you lust before you love. Or so I'm told.

long-haired wet dream just walked through my door. off and find your own entertainment. I'm busy.


:15pm : add comments



I said... I have *no* idea where this came from.... O.o

Uh, what do ya think? Should I make this into more than one or should I just leave this one by itself, hang up my mouse and classify myself as a hopeless case?