Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Live Journal ❯ Duo - all for the Vodka ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
+ Title: Live journal - entry two.
Author: Sekra
Pairings: 1x2, faint few in the past....
Warnings: Shit, where do I begin? Duo POV
Rating: Erm... I might say R.... I really don't know >_< Don't hurt me if I'm wrong!
Feedback: Well, ah, yeah... You know... That would be nice.....

+ Notes: O.o Good God what was I thinking........ *Falls over*




August 7, AC 199:


you believe it, things seem a whole lot funnier when you're drunk.a bottle of Vodka, try it.the whole bottle, strip and go knock on your neighbours door... I swear their reaction is going to be priceless.can't pay for a night in jail.

folks, I made an ass of myself last night... Or is it classified as this morning? 2am...... whatever. got drunk and decided to give the good people next door a very nice photo opportunity while Heero decided to have a fight with a pot plant in the hall.lost if you're wondering. Yelling at the poor shrubbery for being green.... It attacked him with sticks..... He got scratched..... Heero poisoned it with weed killer.... It fell over onto his foot. And he screamed loud enough to wake all the dead OZ soldiers.

that my friends, is how we ended up in a police cell, with the Preventer psyche on the phone and Quatre on his way to bail us out. Go figure.situation is actually kind of amusing after you recover from the hangover... Or at least I think it will be. I still have the headache from Hell.that might just be because I'm sleeping with a fishbowl on my head....the nearest wall? I need to bang my head on it. wonderful concussion, where for art thou wonderful concussion? I need you to shut out Quatre's whining.....

things have gone downhill since the war... Or up depending on which way you look at it. My life has gone down, parts of my anatomy have gone up. Right up... Mostly in the presents of one blue-eyed, brown-haired sexy beast by the name of Heero Yuy. I mean it, he's an animal in the bedroom.can see it now... A sixty year old Heero trying to growl in bed and managing to sound like a dying dog.... Grooooww... *Cough* wwww *wheeze*do I squick myself so? I mean really, how do I come up with this shit? What gives me the extra-sensory ability to see old men doing dirty things?so sick.... My god! Gross! Eww ew ew ew ew.....

Zechs's put blonde streaks through his hair!love having a short memory span. I'm like a goldfish...on.... That might just be his natural colour..... God knows he acts blonde enough. You see him walking down Preventers HQ tossing his hair over his shoulder and thinking he's so sexy, when in truth - we're all just perving on his ass parading itself in those glowing, holy-white pants of his.know, I don't think Yuy has any idea how lucky he was to get into those bleached-white underpants. Hell, I've tried, Une's tried, I think even Rover - Trowa's lion - has tried. But apparently he doesn't go for animals. Go figure.

back to my life before I get sidetracked into thinking about J and G 'doing it like they do on the discovery channel'....suppose I've adapted it my new habitat..... Don't let me watch anymore nature documentaries. I mean it, National Geographic = Bad. Anyhoo, where was I? Oh yeah... Peace time and what it means for the Maxwell homosapian. The Maxwell human, scientific name Duo Shinigamious, will fit in most places. Whether he be scrounging for food on L2 or being driven by his reproductive urges, the Duo has a great chance of survival.year `round, he will hunt down his chosen mate. In this specimens case, Yuy Wingious or commonly known as The Heero. The Heero is a solitary existence and is hard to find if unwilling to be found. Highly dangerous, Yuy Wingious is a volatile existence that seems to only socialize with four other creatures.
Trowa, or Barton Heavyarmagus
Quatre, or Winner Rockerlous
Wufei, or Nataku Shenlongious
of course, The Duo.

Trowa is a distant relative to the lion family. Over the years his feline family evolved and the Barton Heavyarmagus is the last in a long line of evolution. A born risk taker, this creature is often found walking high places or dodging knives. A circus attraction, he is a rare and fine specimen.

Rockerlous is a gentle desert dweller. Beware though, his calm, pleasant exterior masks a dangerous animal beneath the surface. The Quatre likes to hang out in a pack - known as maguanacs, his forty other pack mates are at his beck and call. In this case, music does calm the beast and The Quatre is a skilled musician, his talents ranging from playing the violin softly to using a flute as a tool of seduction, to turning a tambourine into a lethal weapon.

Wufei, also known as The Chang or Nataku Shenlongious, is also - like the Heero - a solitary creature. Native to China, The Wufei has a mate chosen for him at a young age. Shall this mate die, it falls to The Chang to avenge her. A little arrogant, he will dismiss all he deems unworthy of his attention. Women usually fall into this category. The Nataku Shenlongious has been known to take the 'Keep your friends close and your enemies closer' quote too seriously. Sometimes becoming closer than friends with his enemies, The Wufei is somewhat of a hypocrite. However, he is trustworthy and honest. Generally, the stick that was wedged up The Wufei's ass at birth is ever-present but utterly harmless.

Relena, or Dorlincrafter is related to the Milliardian Zechsious. Siblings, these two have a connection with The Yuy Wingious. both originating from the same family, there is little likeness in the two. While The Relena is a born leader, her brother tends to like taking orders. Once an army luteninant, the Milliardian is a disciplined fighter. The Relena is however, a tad spoilt. Setting a target for her affections, she will not let him escape. This action earns her the reputation of Stalker or as we like to say in the scientific world, persistent.


Persistent, Jesus, I'm not wrong. She was put off a bit when she heard he was sleeping with me... Then he found out he had a drunken one night stand with Hilde and all of a sudden she's resumed with vigour! It's not that I don't like her, I just don't like her hanging off *my* man...mean give the girl credit, she found us when OZ couldn't! She's like a bloodhound with an incredible nose.
God, I am *not* allowed to watch television at all anymore... Look what it's done to my brain! All the educational shows have fried it! It's well done with gravy and onions on the side!
look..... A documentary on clothes lines..... How much harm can that do to me? Yeah... Where'd I put the remote. it's all sticky! [1] I swear I didn't spill any cordial either....


:54pm : Add comments




] Uh, read the first one to understand this.

You know I *really* worry about myself sometimes.......