Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love From My Past ❯ Love From my Past ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

My 1st sort of Gundam Wing fic.

Lest we forget…

Disclaimer: G-Wing not mine…

Pairings:1x2 2x1 3x4 5xS

Ratings: PG13?

Warnings: Yaoi ,blood shed, angst… loyalty… friendship… Probably a few chapter short ficcy about Remembrance Day…

Summary: taking place in a battlefield… blood shed screams, bombs and grenades, gun shots/ rifles fire to foes… From P. O. V.'s of people…

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Duo's POV

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

On the raging battle field, with deep anguished cries of sorrow and ear splitting screams of pain, I was hiding and watching from afar, behind a huge wilting bush. Snow turning to slush. Trails of blood disappearing into the moist spring mud under the slush. But on the grounds up where the main battle was, still snow slowly melting away. I'm far away from the main battle. Back up crew.

I sigh in disbelief! I wouldn't care less if I died earlier. Here… I wait for my death to come. Nobody would care… nobody in the world… Most friends think I'm just a loud mouth and annoying idiot. My family? I don't know who or where they are… In training camp my commander hated me… I beat every guy there! And now I lie on a back up line? Pathetic.

I run away from the place I stand right now. I hear my officer. "Come back here Maxwell!!!… You're a disgrace to your home land. You're a pathetic son of a bitch!" Anger built up in my body. I turned around aimed and fired… I shot the officer. Good I thought. My Friend Wufei was the only medical doctor there. So I guess that he would cure him. To my surprise I heard footsteps coming after me.

"Wufei?" I questioned.

" Hey I wouldn't leave you here alone where you'd be killed. Anyway I would rather help you than the officer. You're my friend. Don't you ever forget that!"

Thanks Wufei, I say in my mind. He's been one of my true friends. Now we both run away. Leaving the officer in distress. Leaving him to die. Leaving him to be DAMNED in hell!

We abruptly come to a stop. Another battle was raging on. Soldiers from our army base on this part of land. Across the half melted river, were our foes. Wufei was already helping a wounded soldier from our *new* base. They lost their med. doctor a few minutes ago. I guess it was a good thing we're here.

I just poke my head through a small bush which I am currently hiding behind. Then I see a pair of glaring cold icy, cobalt eyes staring straight at me. When he saw me, his features changed a bit. Confusion. We continued to stare at each other. Something familiar about him. I feel a slight tug on my shoulder and I listened " they're setting a bomb here right now." Wufei whispers. "Hurry up lets go!"

"NO. It's gonna hurt him."

" who?" Wufei says wondering and sees the cobalt eyed soldier across the river.

"We're going to launch the bomb now. Come on lets go." Hurries my new leader.

My eyes dart intently around me. He's sees me worrying. Then he takes his stare off of me and looks up in the sky where the bomb was coming.

"let's go!! NOW!" Wufei screams into my ear.

I quickly jump on the nearest rock then on the thin ice. My boot went half a bit down into the cold freezing water. I scurry across the river and jump on top of him. The bomb went off I went unconscious. Last thing I heard was Wufei yell my name.