Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love From My Past ❯ Bitter ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Thnx for reviewing!!

I know its past Remembrance Day but still I'm going to end this in probably 4 chapters and Im gonna post all of them up soon.

Chapter 2

1x2, 2x1

R+R please!!

Heero's POV

~*~*~*~*~

He looked at me straight in the eye. I stared. I know those pair of sweet eyes from somewhere. Pools of violet. Where? His eyes darted away I heard his fellow man say something of running away. I, then see a grenade flying towards the base and me. I was running to be at a safe distance from the grenade. I felt someone jump on top of me shielding my body. Hearing anguished screams from my base, which was meters away from me, none of them compared to the familiar eyed soldier's friend. Duo's friend. I remember 'him' now. Pain surged through my body. I fell unconscious.

~*~*~*~*~

Wufei's POV

I watched in dismay. That river is damn right icy cold with that thin ice. What does Duo think he's doing? He's our enemy. The bomb was set. I ran and lay flat on the ground. After the smoke had cleared, I yelled Duo's name. No answer. I stood up and looked around. All the enemies were dead. I skipped on a few rocks. Slipping and sliding, I got across the river. In my horror I see Duo and the body underneath him both out cold. Their pulse was still there. I had an urge to use my dagger and stab it into our enemy's heart. But I thought "why would Duo save him?" So in the end I didn't. I made a shelter that was camouflaged in the midst of the dense forest. White capped evergreens sprung all around. We are safe. For now. I help Duo 1st of course. He had bloody deep cuts on his legs and his face had a trail of crimson from his scalp. No big deal. I bandaged it well enough so it would stop bleeding. Now for this guy next to Duo. Hmm… should I just leave him here? He doesn't have as much wounds. But it would be a dishonour to leave him to his death. So I quickly checked him, bandaged them and took a rest.

I took a nap about half an hour until I heard a grunt from Duo. Finally, he's conscious. Thank you.

" Wufei?" He moves his head up.

"Yes Duo?"

" Is he ok?" moving he head back on the cloth, which was put underneath him.

" ya…" I answered. " Why did you save him! He's not one of ours"

~*~*~*~*~ End of POV

Normal

" I…I …" Duo gets interrupted.

" Duo? Duo Maxwell?" a strange voice croaks.

" Yes! Do you remember me?"

" Clearly!" He says

" Why did you leave me?" Duo asked

"I;m sorry! whose this? your new boy friend?" He said coldly towards Duo.

"uhhh…." Wufei was soo lost

~*~*~*~*~