Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love From My Past ❯ Seen ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 3 Lest we forget…

I have written a poem to end this story, but it's not this chapter.

Angst

1x2, 2x1

R+R please!!

"Me? Him? Noo… I had a wife and …she died " Wufei said sadly and didn't want to continue…. "But now I'm going for this other beautiful lady. Also a med. Doctor for our force."

" Who ? Sally Po?" Duo teased. Wufei blushed pink." I knew you set your eyes on her for a loonng time now. She's got the hots for you." Wufei glared but seeing Duo's big grin on his face the glare melted away into a small smile.

" Duo you never changed a bit! Always making others laugh. It's been 15 years since we've seen each other." The cobalt eyed soldier laughed.

" I'm Wufei." Introducing himself.

" Heero Yuy" After a few minutes of talk Wufei went to sleep.

Heero lay on the right side and Wufei sat on the left side of Duo.

" I'm Sorry I left." Heero hugged Duo tightly groaning slightly with pain.

" Now that I know you're here I have nothing to be afraid of. I'm glad you're here, You're still the only one for me. I forgot about you in these past years. You leaving created so much pain for me, I turned to evil. Darkness amplified within me. I lost all senses I forgot how to love, but regained them when I found some friends Trowa, Quatre and Wufei. I wish you wouldn't kill me or Wufei now!" Duo said staring at Heero's gun.

" Never! I will never harm my koi or his friend." Said in a calming voice. "Anyway, Wufei saved me I wouldn't." Heero assured. " the only thing I was in this army is because it was GO to the army or Die. And I think I chose the right choice." With that Heero Kissed Duo once again. Duo kissing back, slipped his tongue into Heero's mouth. The need of oxygen was when they broke the loving kiss." "Aishiteru Duo" Heero whispered to Duo. Duo placed a kiss Heero on his lips " Aishiteru Heero!"

Wufei started to wake up. But not seeing the scene. They all jolted from the footsteps drawing nearer and nearer to their hideout. Wufei made a dash for it shooting the people coming any closer. Perfect aim on every one.

" Run Heero Duo Run!" Wufei bellowed running away while shooting at others.

Heero and Duo ran in the opposite direction of Wufei. Heero supported Duo as they ran.

" Hey isn't that Heero?" A bulky soldier asked.

" He's helping our enemy! That traitor! I always knew he wasn't the right type to serve the country!" Yelled another. They ran straight towards them. There was no one else there except the four of them. Wufei had ran another direction.