Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love From My Past ❯ last ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 4

Disclaimer: nope don't own

Gomen Nasai!( very sorry) I haven't uploaded this story for a long time ! Thank you for your reviews!! … this is not the 2nd last chapter though!

~^~^~^~^~

Heero ran one direction without looking back thinking that Duo was following him. Duo didn't know and ran another way…

Duo's POV…

Without turning or looking back, I quickly start to run, but all I did was fall back on the cold cursing out loudly as pain rush through my legs.

" Duo!" I hear Heero yell.

Something hit me hard in the head. I felt blood drain down out. I try to open my eyes, but nothing was there except for pitch darkness. I attempted a scream thinking that that's the last thing I'll say in my life. Nothing. Absolutely nothing came out. I drown in the darkness. At least I die in peace now.

A few hours later…

Huh? I thought I was dead. What? My body aches so much. I tilt my head slightly, but I fall back down. I hear voices. A lady's voice. And and… Heero's? Suddenly I hear a slap.

" You were found helping the enemies Yuy! How could you? I gave you the best things out of the base! I loved you!" Shouted the Lady. I shudder at that thought. "But did Heero love her back?"

" And you turn your back on me? You are unworthy of your alliance! If you still want to be here in this base, show your honesty by using this and kill that wretched braided shoulder over there." She continued.

" What? Don't I show enough honesty by serving under your orders Madame Releena?" I hear Heero protest.

"shoot or die" Releena threatened him.

" NO I won't!" Heero yelled. Then there was a gun shot Loud and Clear. I hoped I recaptured my voice as I yelled For Heero's name.

" Heero …" I managed to speak out.

When I open my all I see is a blur running towards me, a scream from someone and more guns fired. That blur picked me up and ran away with me. I was kicking restlessly.

"Duo Stop it" a masculine voice warned. I felt a sudden comfort being carried in his arms. " It's me Heero"

"then who's the person that got shot?" I asked "Releena"

Two other voices interrupted. " Hey! They're getting away!"

I guess we were quickly caught as I was thrown hard to the ground. I wake up like a few hours later seeing that Heero's beside me.

" We're P.O.W's (Prisoners of War) now." Suddenly a kick was directed to Heero's head.

" Shut up!" came a harsh voice unknown to both of them. They were both picked up and thrown into a room behind bars.

"Heero you alright?" spoke a voice belong to Duo.

"Yes I am. Bout you?"

" I'm also fine. But why?"

"Why what?" Heero asked

" You should've killed me and continued on with life. You shouldn't have saved me! why did you do that? I'm just a worthless person! You are loved by your captain… you should've gone with her. Together you'd have a happy life with her. Now you'll just end up dead with me. You're high in honour of your people. I'm just a useless human laid on earth… " Duo sobbed going back to his depressive mood of life again.

" No Duo. I hated her even if she gave me the best treatments out of the army base. Trust me you don't want to see her face or else you'd die of fright. " Duo gave a small chuckle and kissed Heero.

"Remember we were at the same elementary school?

(A/N:Duo were admitted into school cause you were helped by the Maxwell church.)

When I came to the school and you loosened my life up. My foster parents didn't want me to have fun and always told me to work work work. When I found you, you made me happier. Until, the principals wanted me to be in an higher educated school because I was hanging around you. 'Known as the stupid kid'. My adoptive parents didn't want me to go anywhere near you.

They moved me to that Academy next to your school! I still kept contact with you. We met at the park in between the two schools. Every day we were laughing and sharing all our stories.

There was a day when some guys from my school started stalking me. I told them to go, but they never did. I went to the park and met you. I told them I was yours. I kissed you on the lips hoping that you would accept, you did. And they stopped bothering me and went away. To them you were just a girl. But to me you are my koi and nobody could have anything against that! Or else…" Heero stared straight into the pool of violet eyes and embraced him.

"Duo I thank you for doing that for me! So now I do what I think is right loving you to the end."

"Aww…. Touching story…" the man keeping charge of the POW jailers said with sarcasm.

Heero glared. "That was one mistake too many mistakes you made." Heero flipped out a gun from his pocket and fired a few times at the man keeping charge. Blood flowed out from the dead man. A couple of footsteps was heard coming down to the cells to see what had happened.

" you! And You!" the armed men pointed to Heero and Duo. " you are coming with me."

A few other guys dragged Heero and Duo out to the field were cool winds blew across their faces and through there hair.

" What are you doing to us?" Duo growled watching men tying him and Heero up back to back.

" What do you think? You killed too many people. So now on Miss Releena's command we open fire and … Kill both of you!" the uniformed man spat.

"Why don't you just kill me? Not Heero!" Duo pleaded. " I'm your enemy! He's your teammate!"

The man ignored him and listened to Ms. Releena's count. " 3… 2…

"Duo I rather die with you than lose you and be sad for the rest of my life." Heero told Duo. "I only love you and no one else except you. You're the only one I'll ever love"

"Heero Aisheteru (I love you) you're the only one for me. Good bye…"Duo whispered.

"1… FIRE!!" Releena yelled with a bandaged arm.

"NOOOOOOOOOOO……" A recognizable voiced yelled out. But it was too late. " How could you?" Another open fired shot. " Right on target!" Wufei said successfully.

Releena laid on the ground, dead, with the few other soldiers that was shot by Wufei and his allies (Quatre and Trowa).

"Wufei! Are you alright?"

"Sally?" Wufei asked.

"Yes. Let's check on the two." Sally mumbled with a concerned look on her face.

Wufei knelt down and check their pulse and shook his head. He let a tear stream down his face.

"They're … dead…"

Trowa hugged Quatre trying to comfort him because of Duo's death. But also gave pity on the one laying beside of Duo.

Sally wept as Wufei and Trowa carried the two lifeless bodies to a grave…

The war was quickly over after Heero's commander had died. The four friends gave Heero and Duo a proper cremation and put their ashes together in a golden urn.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Chapter will be just a poem… if any of you are interested… THnx for all reviews…