Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love Will Last ❯ Annoyances ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part two of the

Love will last series

Annoyances

Disclaimer: Don't own Gundam Wing. Wish I did.

Side note: Uh, my story is completely 1+4, Heero is not with anyone else, and I just put the numbers together to give the owners a hint of what I wanted if, by any chance they did read it. I do know the creator of Sailor moon collects fan fiction

Warnings: Relina Bashing

Heero heard Quatre open the door.

"Hello, Miss Relina" he heard moments after the door opened.

Quatre's voice was strained and slightly annoyed, as if talking to a small child who was having a tantrum. Although, this voice was revered for people that he was nice to, but would rather not be.

"Hello, Quatre! Is Heero here?" Relina gushed, "Or has he left already?"

Heero then, chose that moment to appear at the entrance to the large, err, mansion.

Relina's eyes lit up as she saw Heero. "I though I would just drop by…" she started but she stopped when she saw Heero's appearance, "What happened?"

Heero turned to Quatre. He didn't want to deal with Relina. He had gotten the day off. And, as far as Heero was concerned, when he got a day off work, it meant a day of Relina.

"Heero and I were cleaning up, and we kind of got distracted." Quatre said, smiling broadly.

"Why were you cleaning? I mean don't you have servants to do that?"

Quatre shrugged, Heero noticed a sparkle of anger in his usually bright blue eyes. "I gave them the day off."

Relina looked shocked, she seemed at lost for words

Quatre smiled again, but this time Heero could tell it was fake, "I am quite capable of taking care of myself."

Relina shook her head in a fashion that suggested that Quatre was utterly insane.

"Would you like something to drink?"

Relina handed Quatre her coat; "I would like some tea, please."

Quatre took her coat and rolled his eyes at Heero. He hung up the ugly pink coat in the hall closet.

"You two go in the living room, I'll get the tea." He turned to Heero, "unless you would like something else to drink?"

"Tea will be fine."

"Heero, you don't like tea." She turned to Quatre and told him like he was her slave, "Get Heero some Coke. He rather enjoys it."

Quatre pressed his lips together he walked out of the room into the kitchen.

Heero could tell that he was getting angry with his uninvited guest. Quatre's moves were slightly less graceful when he was angry. Heero studied all of the pilot's moods, what set them off and how there bodies reacted to different situations. It was very useful, but Heero admitted to himself that he watched Quatre a lot more then the rest of the pilots.

"Heero?" Relina asked in an annoyed voice.

Heero glanced at her.

"What's wrong with you? I've said your name three times already!"

"What is that you wish of me?" Heero asked. He suddenly wished he were more like Duo. Duo didn't care what anyone thought; he was obnoxious in a nice sort of way. He wouldn't care what the former Queen of the world thought of him

"What exactly did you and Quatre do to get so dirty?"

"Quatre go revenge on my false accusation of informing him that the dish he had just washed was, if fact, still dirty."

Before Relina could respond, Quatre walked in with two cups of tea and a glass of Coke on a tray.

"I can't believe you made Heero wash the dishes." Relina said sharply.

Before Quatre could respond, Heero said, "I offered to help. He did not `force' me to participate. It is impossible for Quatre to force me to do anything, I am quite capable of `taking him on'"

Quatre laughed and set the tray down.

Relina ignored Quatres' laughs; "it's so nice of you to help Quatre out. Although, Quatre should have declined your offer."

"Just as I am not able to `force' Heero to help me I am not able to `force' him not to help me. Besides, it was fun."

"You call getting dirty soapy water all over you clothes fun?"

Quatre nodded, "The simple things are usually the most fun."

Heero took the glass of Coke and took a sip.