Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Love Will Last ❯ Quit ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Part Seven in the

Love Will Last Series:

Quit

By: White Rain


~~~


Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, I do however own this plot line.

Paring: leaning to 1+4+1

Warnings: none, yet.

~~~

Heero took a deep breath and knocked on the door to Relina's office.

He had not been looking forward to this. He had put it off for as long as he could. Meaning he was almost late to work, which was unusual, considering he was almost always an hour or so early. Most of the staff believed that he and Relina spent that time together. They figured that he and Relina had a fight.

"Come in." said Relina.

Heero walked in and Relina lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Oh, Heero, I'm so glad to see you. Don't, worry, I'm not angry with you."

Heero didn't know if he should be relived or suspicious.

"I admit I was angry until I realized that you are shy. Or course you didn't want to show your affection for me in front of Quatre."

Heero was flabbergasted. How could she be so thick? Had he not made himself clear? Then again, he should have realized this would happen, after all she still followed him even after he proclaimed he would kill her.

Relina smiled slightly, "We are alone now."

"Relina, I do not like you." He said.

Relina was not phased, "Of course you do, your just too afraid to admit it."

Heero shook his head.

Relina walked to him and batted her eyelashes. Heero supposed that she was trying to attract him, he saw Lucy do the same thing when he watched I Love Lucy with Duo.

"I am not attracted to you."

Relina pouted, "Why not?"

"You do not have control of who you are attracted to."

"I don't get it, I'm pretty, rich, famous and a princess? What more could you ask for?"

Heero could think of a few things. Like, caring, nice, understanding.

"Are you gay or something?"

"Probably." Heero admitted, although he never had been attracted to anyone prior to Quatre, so he may bisexual.

Relina's looked surprised, she didn't expected her Heero to say that. "Don't worry, we can get you some counseling or something. We'll get you fixed."

"Relina, I do not need to be fixed, I am not a toy. I do like someone, and its not you." Heero said, raising his voice slightly.

"Who?"

Heero said nothing; it wasn't any of her business.

Relina's eyes narrowed, "Its Quatre isn't it. I saw how you looked at him. I thought I was imagining things or something."

"Yes." Heero said before he realized it.

"If you date him, I'll fire you! I will not have someone like you working here!"

"Fine," Heero said and turned around.

Relina smiled, "good, you won't date him"

"No, I quit." He said calmly.

"You cant quit! Don't walk away from me!"

Heero walked out the door; he didn't hear her say, "You'll regret that."