Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Magic ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Magic (Pending Title)
 
Genre: Magic, Comedy, language, maybe some angst, romance, drama, cuteness, self insertion, violence, snobby people-bashing (Relena included), teacher-bashing, wow this list is long-ness……
 
Rating: Possible R-ness. I haven't decided.
 
Summary: This is kind of like a Harry Potter crossover, but its not. The boys are attending a magical school full of wacky teachers and rooms.
 
Pairing: eventual (takes forever) 1x2, 3x4, 5x6, 13xOC, I'll think of more when the time arises.
 
Bombayoni: You're such a wonderful kittie! Always reviewing on my things. Thank you so much! *gives you big scoop of yaoi* Enjoy!
 
Chapter 1:
 
Heero looked at his mother skeptically. Maybe she stayed out in the sun too long and her brain had fried. “Magic?” He said monotonously, a sign that he did not believe a word she said.
 
Keumi only nodded and smiled at him with a childish joy sparkling in her brown/black eyes. She turned to stare out at the ocean with the breeze softly catching the curls of her hair. “It's a school your father and I attended during our high school days.” She started to speak.
 
Heero took in his mother's distant look. There was no way she would make something up and be so convincing. Normally she'd be laughing by now.
 
“And you'll be able to meet Helen!” Keumi clapped her hands together in excitement. She turned and clasped her son's hand in both of hers. “Say that you'll go! It'll be so much fun.” She said pleadingly.
 
Heero couldn't help but smile at his mother's enthusiasm. “Alright, when do we go?” The stoic teen almost yelped in surprise as his father wrapped his arms around him from behind and lifted him clear off the ground.
 
“Now, let's go pack.” Odin continued to carry the struggling youth into the house and up the stairs until they were in Heero's room. He then through the teen on the bed and turned to the closet.
 
Heero glared at his father's back. Odin knew how much he hated to be picked up much less carried through the house like a small child. As a way of retaliation, he picked up the closest thing, a pillow, and threw it at the old man's head.
 
Keumi stood and followed the two. She stood in Heero's room door and watched as the two began to pummel each other with pillows. It was hard to tell who was winning and who was losing.
 
“Alright you two.” She called in a motherly tone. She quickly walked over to the closet and grabbed one of their suitcases in both hands. They hadn't unpacked completely only planning on staying for another week until returning to civilization. “Are we going to go or what?”
 
Odin grinned up at his son. Heero had him pinned under him with his free hand holding a pillow over his head. The older man quickly took advantage of the youth's exposed ribs and began to tickle him.
 
Heero grunted and squirmed away from the fingers. He never liked to be tickled.
 
“Learn to laugh a little, son.” Odin said as he lifted himself from the bed. He quickly walked up to his wife and took the suitcase from her while stealing a chaste kiss.
 
“You know, that's why you have a room.” Heero said blankly.
 
“Ah, you're just jealous. Get yourself a girlfriend and you won't be.”
 
Heero snorted at the statement. One of these days, he would have to tell them the truth. For now, he wanted to find out about this alleged school of magic.
 
“Alright, I'll get the rest of the bags. Heero, get your things as well.”
 
The car was loaded and ready to go within the hour. The small family's Expedition 194 A.C edition sped off to the nearest shuttle base.
 
“So where is this school?” Heero asked. He was staring out at the passing scenery. Nothing in particular caught his eye until they turned the corner.
 
It looked to be a girl at first but with the lack of a top Heero could see otherwise. He had a hear-shaped face with a long rope of chestnut brown hair. He was well toned with a sun kissed complexion.
 
The teen was walking with a small group of boys. Heero could see his eyes glitter with friendly excitement though he could make out the unknown boy's eye color. In one of his hands he had a black surf board labeled Shiryuu (1) in large red and yellow trimmed graffiti.
 
He was wearing a seashell chocker around his neck and a pair of black trunks.
 
“Wow…” Was all Heero could say. He had never seen someone that beautiful before.
 
“So Heero, will you be getting a girl this year?” Heero turned to see his father staring at him through the rear view mirror. The teen would've snorted at the comment if it was for the knowingness he could see in those eyes.
 
“Ah…hn….” He went back to stare out the window. The fey was gone.
 
 
 
TBC……
 
A/N: I have decided what kind of father I want Odin to be. I read a lot of fics where the father is always being a hypocritical bastard ass son of a bitch, so I decided to not have to go through all that. Do you know who the surfer boy was? Do you like this so far? Am I getting better with writing my fics or what? I always thrive to be better when I write for you guys.
 
(1) Shiryuu - Japanese for Death Dragon