Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Moon Dream ❯ chapter nine ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not in anyway own Gundam Wing or its characters; I do however own this wonderful story and its ever so twisted plot. Hehehehehehehe o.0'

Moon Dream.... chapter nine....

Warning: In this chapter there is a mobile suit battle, but mobile suit battles aren't my forte' so please don't hate me because it's terrible... ^_^'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Milliardo's POV)

"Okay, section X12 is now under our control. How are the other sections?" I asked, looking over at Trowa and Wufei, who were still typing furiously away.

"I've taken control of sections X01- XC29, waiting for signal to set attack." Trowa's empty voice replied,

"Hmph. I've been done, and I've been hacking into Duo's surveillance program to keep an eye on our current status with the Doctor and the others."

"And?" he stopped and looked at me,

"It doesn't look good. Both Yuy and Persian Ice our out and the Doctor is still at full capacity."

"How's Relena?"

"So far, she is unharmed, but I don't think she will be for much longer."

"Is there anyway to get to her in time to get her out of there?" Wufei shook his head,

"No, we could never reach her in time. But maybe the others could. I know Sally, Mariemaia, and Lady Une are over there, but I don't see as to how they could help."

"We could use one of the taken over mobile suits." Trowa replied,

"No. We would give ourselves away like that, we have to make sure that he doesn't have another card up his sleeve."

"I find it hard to believe that he would harm her, considering he is going to use her to make the people obey him. I think she's safe for now. I'm more concerned about Yuy."

"Do you know if his dead?" I asked, suddenly dreading to hear him say 'yes'. But Wufei shook his head,

"I can't tell, he was hit directly with a high energy blast, and hasn't moved since he was thrown against the wall, but considering that Relena is as calm as she is, I think he is alive."

"And Persian Ice?"

"I think he's dead. He used himself as a shield to protect Relena from a blast. He just went limp in Relena's arms, but then again, I could be wrong."

"Hn. Well, let's hope that they are both still alive, because we need Heero in case of a battle, and I get to kill Persian Ice."

"I'll send a message to Sally about them."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Relena's POV)

I sat on the ground, gently cradling Heero's head in my lap, stroking his hair, quietly whispering whatever words I thought might be of comfort to him if he could hear me. I listen to his short, shallow breaths. Raged, and slow, short, and with great effort. I looked over at Persian Ice who was lying limply on the floor next to me, a part of me thought he was dead, then the rest of me wasn't so sure, because every now and then he would take in a choked, almost gasping breath, and then he wouldn't move, lying perfectly still, I couldn't even tell if he was breathing. But I was afraid to touch him, scared that he might be dead, and then part of me thought he might grab me and attack me like he had that night if I did touch him. So I kept my focus on Heero, stroking his hair, whispering to him softly. The Doctor had finally left, and I sat alone in the room, unable to leave because I couldn't just abandon Heero or Persian Ice. So I stayed with them, not knowing if at any minute the Doctor would come back to try and finish me off. I was worried for the others. What was going on out there? Had the mobile suit battle started? Would there be a mobile suit battle?

"Relena!" a voice called, I looked up to see Sally Poe and Catherine coming towards me.

"What happened?" Catherine asked as they knelt down in front of me,

"Are they okay?" Sally asked,

"I don't know, Heero's alive, but I'm not sure about Persian Ice. Sally can you help them?" she nodded to me,

"I think we can, but we have to get them out of here, it's too dangerous."

~*~

"Relena, Heero and Persian Ice are both stable, and Heero has regain conciseness. He wants to see you." Sally replied coming out of the room she had put Heero in. I nodded to her, getting up.

Inside, Heero was sitting in the windowsill staring out into the vastness of space.

"Heero?" at the sound of my voice he looked at me, smiling slightly. I quickly walked over to him, so grateful and overjoyed that he was alive. Upon reaching him, he immediately wrapped his arms around me pulling me to him tightly, lips coming down on mine. I, instinctively, wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer, kissing him deeper. I felt completely on fire as I heard a husky moan escape him, and his fingers pressed into my skin, bringing us even closer. The kiss was urgent with need, passion, and want...

We pulled apart, both gasping for air, but still, we held each other close, refusing to let go.

"Please don't ever leave me Heero." I whispered,

"I can't live without you. I'll always come back to you." I pulled back some so I could look at him,

"But you are still going to fight... aren't you?"

"In order to protect you, I have no choice but to fight. Please let me fight." I smiled slightly,

"You know, that's the second time you've said that to me. And even then I couldn't ever stop you from going off. Just come back to me, that's all I want."

"I will, just be here for me when I get back."

"I'll always wait for you."

~~*~~

"I feel I should thank you Dorothy for coming here to bring us the information of his energy blaster." I replied as we walked to the main bridge,

"It's not necessary, if I had gotten here sooner, Heero wouldn't be injured."

"Injured or not, he's still going to fight," I whispered sadly,

"Why, what's the matter Miss Relena?"

"I hate this."

"You mean that there is going to be a battle?"

"No, that it's because of me he is in so much danger, I put his life on the line so many times, and I never even think about it. What kind of person am I to do that to him, when he's the one I love more than anyone else?"

"Miss Relena you are being too hard on yourself. Heero would fight to protect the peace, even if he weren't in love with you. But he fights more for you because you give him life and a reason to live, a reason to love; when he's with you he finds peace and his will to want to live. You deserve him, and he deserves you."

"Try telling my brother that." I replied rolling my eyes in a teasing fashion, Dorothy laughed slightly,

"I think I'll let you handle Mr. Milliardo, he is *your* brother, not mine."

"Do you think he'll ever except Heero and I together?"

"As long as nothing ever happens to you, I guess I could force myself to tolerate him." a male voice replied from behind us.

"Milliardo! How long have you been behind us?"

"Just now." he looked at Dorothy and she smiled,

"If you'll excuse me..." I watched as Dorothy walked away, leaving my brother and I alone. I looked at him,

"What are you doing here Milliardo?"

"Looking for you. I wanted to talk to you about the obvious, Heero."

"...Oh? What about Heero?""

"Don't give me that innocent look, you know this would come up one day or another."

"Alright, alright... what about Heero though?" he let out a sigh,
"I can't believe I'm doing this... If you and Heero decide to be together, that fine with me, only on the condition that nothing ever happens to you."

"Milliardo, not even Heero can keep me safe from every danger that will come my way."

"Well, I would think the 'Perfect Soldier' could do anything."

"He's also human." he looked at me,

"Do you think Heero will ask you to stay with him?" I blushed, and looked down at my hands,

"I-uh-well... yes, I'm almost positive he will."

"Oh? And what makes you think that?"

"He said he'd never leave me again."

"Hasn't he said that before?" I looked at him, suddenly feeling angry,

"Milliardo, I thought you said that you didn't have a problem if Heero and I were together?!"

"I don't, I'm simply making sure that you know what you're getting into, so as to avoid your getting hurt again."

"I know what I'm getting into, and I have no plans of turning back now..."

"Well, then god luck to the both of you, and please make it out of all of this okay and in one piece." he replied walking past me to the hanger.

"Wait!" he stopped and turned to me, and I quickly wrapped my arms around him, praying that it wouldn't be that it wouldn't be the last time I would be able to hug my big brother. I felt his arms wrap around me lightly, yet firmly. Was he as scared as I was of never seeing each other again? No, he couldn't be, everything would turn out just fine, and one day, we would all be together again.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ (Heero's POV)

We had managed to take control of over half of the mobile suits, but there were still alot left, and there was no choice but to fight them. We were all lined up, positioned for battle, the mobile dolls would be released at any moment, and there were at least 300 of them.

"There they are!" Duo exclaimed over the console. I could see them, all glittering from the new metal, having never before been on the battlefield.

"Now!!!!" I exclaimed taking off towards the oncoming mobile dolls. The mobile dolls darted and dodged, whizzing past me, circling for an attack. They were faster than anything we had ever been up against, and would be the hardest thing we had ever battled... But I knew the secret in which they used to fight, they were all programmed with the ZERO system, calculating our every move and prepared to defend and return every attack that we made.

I was hit from behind, the impact sending me into the line of fire of another mobile doll. I was hit again and again, and no matter how many mobile suits I destroyed, there was always another to take its place, it was never ending.

"H-Heero" a voice crackled over the console, "the-for-fortress is-falling-towards...e-ear-earth-"

"Lo-looks--like-they're---copying---m y move---" I looked where the fortress was descending towards earth, gathering speed, shortening the distance between it and the earth with every passing moment. I sent wing ZERO roaring off in its direction, but only to be stopped in my path by a swarm of mobile dolls.

"Duo! See if you can program our mobile dolls to fight these remaining ones while we destroy the fortress!!"

"I-I-can't--- my-system---i-is-is too---malfunctioned---from-d-dam-damage---"

"Shimmatta!*" Suddenly, an image came up on the screen.

"Heero, I am programming the mobile dolls to attack the fortress as we speak, but I don't know if they can reach it in time, you must try to get to it." Sally informed me.

"Kuso*... program some of the dolls to come and protect me, clearing the way for two of us to get to the ship." Sally nodded,

"Alright."

"Zechs, get ready to head for the fortress." there was no response,

"Zechs!" still no response,

"ZECHS!!!!!!!"

~*To be continued*~

AN: Yeah, I know it was short, but be glad that you got a chapter, K? Bye!