Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My Kinda Fairy Tale ❯ The Problem is Presented ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter One

The problem is presented

//Once, in a place where no one was on time, there was a kingdom. On the Kingdom there was a Prince named Duo. His father, King...//

Duo's hand froze. King who? A knock sounded on his door. It opened and a ragged haired head poked in.

"Yo, Duo! Sister Helen told me to tell you to hurry your fat ass. Only not in those exact words." The older boy grinned.

"Thanks Solo," Duo said dryly. "Tell her I'm doing homework. It's very important and if I could possibly delay dinner for a while."

"Will do bro!" the head disappeared. Duo picked up his pencil again.

//His father, King Solo, ordered the dashingly handsome prince Duo that he had to get married on the eve of his sixteenth birthday. On that day Prince Duo was to take over the kingdom and King Solo wanted Duo to have someone to rule by his right hand. The extremely bright Prince argued that he would have the King's Head Advisor-//

"Hmm..." Duo chewed on the eraser. "A man that sits behind a desk and 'helpfully' tells people what they can and can't do..."

//...he would have the King's Head Advisor Zechs Marquise to help him. King Solo eventually wore down the handsome-//

"Wait, no-"

//...wore down the exuberant prince. The King sent a memo to the other Kingdoms asking for all the young Princes and Princesses to meet at the castle for Duo to pick a suitable husband or wife. Now, the Solo Lands were a weathly estate and were coveted by most of the lands. By the end of the week the first people began to arrive.

Prince Duo watched for a week as all the hopeful royalty arrived. He glared at them all, still not happy at losing the battle with his father. IT was the last day, during the only hot and sunny day of the week that the last two people arrived.

They had travelled together, the Yuy and...//

"And, and, and..." Duo tapped his pencil on his hand. Once again, there was a knock on the door. He sighed and yelled, "I TOLD you Solo! I'm not coming down for dinner yet!"

"So I've heard," a musical female voice teased him. He turned quickly and almost launched himself to the floor when he heard the voice. Dorothy Catolonia smirked from the open door. "We had a dinner date Maxwell. Our Science Project? Due in a few weeks? Remember?"

"Oh, I'm sorry Doro!" he gasped. " I totally for got! Mr. Marquise's assignment has me stressed!"

"I guessed as much," she grinned. "How is it going?"

"I have an idea," he murmured lamely. "But I keep on getting stuck in places. I need a bad guy or girl right now and I am using people from school. I hope my bad writing will be made up by creativity."

"Who have you used so far?" She took a seat on the bed.

"Well, Solo is the King, I'm the dashingly handsome Prince, Mr. Marquis is the Advisor, Heero is the hero, no pun intended and I need someone who is pure evil...Hey Doro-"

"Oh no Maxwell," she scowled. "Why do you always make me the bad guy!"

"It's those eyebrows I tell you, they speak to me! I am evil, I am evil..."

"Highly amusing, I'm sure," she glared. "Ok, ok, make me evil. But not a heartless bitch ok? I'm the...ignorant middle lady."

"Gotcha! And I promise, tomorrow, Science is going to be the only subject in my head!"

//...the Yuy and Catolonia kingdom were quite near each other. The Prince from the Yuy kingdom was a silent and strikingly sexy guy. The princess from the Catolonia kingdom was equally lust-worthy.

Prince Duo was seated by the window in his tower. He was watching the path leading from the castle gates tot he front door. He was waiting for the two people to arrive, but, in this land, no one was on time.

Finally he spotted the dust cloud in the distance. All the other guest were real duds, either having bubbles for brains or were spitefully hideous. He waited eagerly as he watched the black carriage come to a halt. The door was opened by a porter. Prince Duo knew the Prince was rumoured to be very luscious and he could wait. The first person to step out was-//

"They wouldn't be travelling alone," Duo returned to chewing his eraser, or at least what was left of it. "A guy and girl would have needed a chaperone. It could be one of the official chaperones. Now for the person I need they have to be relaxing at times and really nice and totally strict and bitch-like at others... I got it! VP Une"

//tall. Her hair was back in to tight looking buns and she glared at the castle through her glasses with distaste. Duo recognised one of the chaperones the Yuy kingdom sent, Lady Une. A slender leg emerged from the carriage. Duo's breath caught as the tiny foot settled on the ground. A slim figure stepped out of the black vehicle. She had long blonde hair that shimmered in the sun. it was held by a black hair band so only a few wisps escaped. Her posture was shaped by a low cut navy blue dress. Duo wasn't one to not appreciate beauty, especially if it was as drop dead exotic as Princess Dorothy.

The Princess stepped up next to Lady Une and Duo awaited the last traveller. Prince Heero Yuy was as good as his stories described him. Duo felt his face flush as the prince stood and stretched. Duo could see the muscles rippling under the white shirt. Prince Heero frowned at the heat and unbuttoned the first few buttons on his shirt, exposing the first few inches of the sensual finely toned torso-//

Duo blushed and furiously scribbled over the last few lines. He didn't want his teacher to start reading about his fantasies.

//...and Duo awaited the last traveller. Needless to say, Prince Heero Yuy was much better then any stories Duo had heard.

Heero wiped the sweat off his eyes, his hand brushing against the messy mop of hair on his head. Duo's heart fluttered as he looked from the princess to the prince standing side by side. He was beginning to see the upside to his father's plan. He was a sixteen year old virgin and the sight of the two lustful people was enough to wish he wasn't. But his heart was torn, who could rightfully chose from the two gorgeous creatures presented to him? //

Duo closed the notebook and stood up from the desk. He stretched his cramped muscles. The assignment wasn't due for a few days so he could take it slowly. He grinned, "Not bad for day one." Then he left the humid room to go and eat dinner with the company of the generous Sister.