Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Nemesis ❯ The Demon ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Nemesis

Disclaimer: Of course I own nothing to do with Gundam Wing or the Gundam Boys (but I can dream can't I?) all is not mine except for the character of Nemesis or any others that I put in that are not from the series (duh! right?)

Note: Be kind this is my first GW fanfic and I apologize before hand if anyone is out-of-character but I would love to hear you comments and critiques so here goes nothing.

"spoken"
*thought*
>communications unit>
(authors comments)

Chapter Three
The Demon
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

He looked at the classroom clock once again wishing the class was over. *Why me* he wondered as he looked at his partner *why'd I have to get her?! Sure, she's hot but man...devil incarnate is a nice term for her.* He turned back to Judy, hardly an appropriate name for such a girl. She was smirking about something. *Why'd the teacher have to give us so much lab time anyway?* They had finished their final project in less than half an hour, both surprised at the other's knowledge, the only problem was that that left them with one and a half hours to go and you can only surf the net for so long. He looked back at the clock, three minutes had passed. Duo looked next to him in time to watch Judy stand up, preparing to leave.

"What're you doing?!"

"This is college Maxwell, we can leave you know," she said nonchalantly as she put her purse on her shoulder, "Later dude."

He watched in shock as she walked right past the teacher and out the door. *I think I'm liking this Judy* and with that he dashed out the door and straight towards the cafeteria to wait for the others.

***

Wufei was packing up his stuff as he saw a familiar black figure quietly walk towards his corner of the gym. *Its that onna again.*

"Hey bub," she waved casually to him as she placed her books on the bench and then walked to the punching bag. Wufei just watched her move with a wry smirk *She's got to be kidding* so he sat ready to watch this onna make a complete fool out of herself, but was only to be disappointed. She stood before the bag, closed her eyes and took a deep breath, envisioning her target as she imagined him to be, Professor Omega. Her eyes shot open as she performed a graceful, yet powerful round kick to the center of the bag, sending it flying.

"Opps," she said, rubbing her head with her hand. Wufei sat there, shocked with his mouth wide open. *That put the baka in his place* she mused as she walked closer towards the stunned Asian. "Wanna spar?" she asked innocently, knowing no guy could refuse to try to best her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And another short chapter but trust me, the next one should be longer (I hope).
~nike13