Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ New Life*New Enemy ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclamer:I don't own anything okay? Okay good.
Notes:This is my first attempt at GW fan-fiction so please don't write harsh comments.R&R.This part is basically describing how this girl comes to Relena's school where all the G-crew is at.

"New life~New Enemy"
~Prologue~

"Oh!Great I gotta be the new girl again?" "Listen.It's part of your mission to get into that school, you have to act like a normal teenage girl and you know that, that way we find out what our new enemy is up to.And it's a very good cover up, that's what the others do." "Fine.But you know I hate being the only latin girl in that school!!" she yelled.

"Oh c'mon, all you need to do is to be friendly and open up to people and have friends." "Ya.Friends.Sure.Whatever.I don't need friends I'm a soldier member?" "Oh!Yes of course my dear.But it wouldn't hurt to make friends with some kids in this school." "I don't make friends with anyone.If I do then they really must'v gotten my attention."

"Anyways good-night gramps I gatta go........and hopefully I won't kick nobody's butt in that school since you say thery're pascifists." "Haha very funny.Try not to get kicked out of this school please.It's for the mission.Good-night."

*It's for the mission.It's for the mission* She shut the lights and then went to sleep.She wondered what this school would be like she hoped better then the other school's she's been to and she was only doing this for her and her grandfather.Only they knew the new enemy.
***********
"Hey Heero!"
"Huh?Hey Duo." "Guess what.I heard there's going to be a new girl here." Duo said cheerfully. "Hey guys!" Quatre came runing up to them. "Hey Q-chan." "Hey." "Where are the others?" Heero asked. "We're here" Trowa and Wufei greeted them.

As soon as they all met up the bell rung, they all went to Science class.They had that class with Relena, and Hilde,who met up with them later on.

"Good morning class." Mr.O'connel began, "We have a new student, her name is Luna del Castillo" she presented them to a young 16 year old girl with medium black hair with blonde high-lights,and honey eyes. "Hello,it's a pleasure to meet all of you," she said sweetly then smiling. "Please sit over there next to Heero." She only nodded and headed to her seat, most of the guys were grining at her and most of the girls were glaring at her, that made her smile even more.

*This is going to be fun after all.And most of these guys are cute.* As she sat down she saw Heero stare at her and soon their eyes met.Relena interupted this little scene since she was sitting in the back of them. "Hi! I'm Relena." "Nice to meet you" Luna responded.

"Start copying the aim and then do the Green Book.Heero please explain what you have to do to Luna." the teacher said. He nodded and got closer to her and started to explain. Note:The classrooms are the ones like in that episode where Heero arrives to that school as Duo Maxwell.I just thought you might like to know that. "Heero can you explain this to me? I don't quite understand it." Relena said trying to get him apart from her. "Umm.....give me 2 minutes" Heero said, "Don't worry Heero I'll help Relena," Trowa said. *Damn It!*

After explaining it to her which was a very long, long explination he asked "Do you understand it? Or do you want me to explain it again?" *Duo:Woah!Heero's never this nice.* "No.It's fine.I got it, thank you,it might seem hard but it's easy." "You understand it already?!" "Well I like science so its very easy for me.But I guess I woud'v been stuck if you hadn't explained it to me." The bell rung a few seconds later.
***********
In the hallway Duo came up to her "I'm Duo and you are?" "I'm Luna." "That's a preety name I'm Quatre." "Thank you.It grows on you I guess," she said being nice for once. "That's Trowa,Mr.Grumpy over there is Wufei,the girl next to him is Hilde, and I belive you'v met Heero already." "Yes.Well nice to meet ya'll people,guess I'll be seeing ya'll lata!" and with that she headed to her next class. "Heero!!!" Relena came runing up to him "ready for the math test?" "What?Oh yeah." "Oh.Great as if it isn't enough with all the weak onas around here." Wufei said sarcastically. "Yeah sure Wufei.I know you think she's cute!" Duo said laughing out loud. "Maxwell don't........." "C'mon guys get to class before you'r late!!!" the teacher said pushing them into class. "Saved by the teacher Maxwell......watch at the end of the day!" "Sure Wufy.Haha!"
***********
"Mrs.Li I need to go too.....the councelor's office I need to give her some information." Luna told the teacher. "Go ahead hurry back." And with that she left.She went into the filing room. "P...p...p...where are you," "Who's in here hello? Luna what are you doing here?"
---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is just the prologue and it's my first fic if you have any ideas for the chapter please e-mail
me at LilMely4eva@aol.com. Oh!Please Review too!! Thanx 4 reading ^___^
~Meli~