Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ New Life*New Enemy ❯ The Peace-Craft ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
"New Life~New Enemy"
Episode1:The PeaceCraft

"Luna?What are you doing here?" "Quatre? Ummm.....I....I was told to get some papers for the teacher but I guess I got lost." She said innocently. *Luna:That was so lame Luna!* "Oh.Well you'r in the wrong room.Want me to show you where you'r supposed to go?" "That's really nice of you.But it's okay." "Alright then see you around." "Lata!"

"Man I almost blew it! I have to be careful from now on." she murmured. "Well, well if it isn't the new girl.They certainly weren't wrong you are cute.My name is Brandon, and you are?" he had 3 of his friends with him.They used to be popular until the Pilots showed up.
"Not Interested," she said in disgust.
"Woah....woah nobody turns Brandon down."
"Well to bad BRANDON cause this latina chick already did.Now Adios!"
"Hold her!" he told his friends and they did as told.
"Oh so you can't do it yourself Ese.Any of you lil gringos touch me.......and you know? " Two of the guys grabbed her, she got to kicked one of them where the light don't shine if you know what I mean.The other one was to big and strong for her to get of his grip.
"Let me go!" As Brandon tried to kiss her and tried to touch her butt "Leave her alone Brandon!"
"Oh!Who do we have here?The famouse Heero Yuy.Well Yuy you aren't getting this girl like you got Relena you got it!"
"Listen just leave her alone!"
"Go get him." The 2 guys that were left since the other one was still in pain cuase of the kick,they both went and jumped Heero. But we all know Heero! In a blink of an eye he had both guys on the floor.
"Yo man I was just playing." After that he didn't stay long enough to wait for anyone to answer,he ran like never before.The others followed.
"Are you okay?"
"I was fine you didn't have to do anything.I had everything under control tu saves?You know?" she said in her spanish accent.
"Yeah sure.Not from where I'm standing you didn't."
"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't handle them."
"I never said that.I was just trying to help!"
"Well next time ask."
"Fine!"
"Fine!"
"Alright then!"
"Okay then"
"Good"
"Yeah"
"You got it then!Shit!"
"*coughing on purpose* Excuse me! But aren't you two supposed to be in class? And Mr.Yuy I want to see you after school.That little display of yours did not please me at all.You can get expelled for hitting your classmates and no excuses."
"Yes sir."
"Young lady please get to class." "Okay." *Luna:Oh no what if he gets expelled.Oh well nobody asked for his help.Ay Man what should I do.Maybe I should at least tell him that Brandon started.* "Mr.........oh great. he's gone."
~**~**~
After School:
"Where's Heero?" Duo asked imaptiently. "I don't know but we can't wait for him." Wufei said. "He probably kicked Brandon's butt again and got caught this time." Quatre said laughing at the thought of it. "Anyway he'll probably get a ride with Relena you know how she is." Trowa said. They left after 10 long minutes of waiting.
"Heero!!Wait." Luna came runing up to him.
"What do you want?!" He said coldly.
"Listen.*sighing* I want......want to.....to.....than.... thank you," she said.Heero stopped walking.
"What?"
"I already said it man!You don't expect me to say it again do ya?Cause I aint saying it again."
"No I guess not.So what made you realize that all I was trying to do is to help you?"
"Don't know! I guess since................" Their little conversation ended when Relena came runing up to Heero screaming his name. *Luna:How can he stand her I wonder.*
"Hey Heerooo! Oh.Hi Luna."
"Hi.I'll leave you two love birds alone okay?"
"Buu.....we're not......"
"Oh thank you that's really sweet." Relena said sarcastically but sounded realistic at the same time.
"So do you want a ride Heero?" Heero was thinking of walking with her but since she was no where in sight anymore he decided to go with Relena.
"Yeah I guess so."
~*~*~
*Oh thank God.I lived through!* Suddenly there was a beep on Luna's laptop. "I wonder who!" she said sarxastically wow she's always sarcastic isn't she heeehee.
"So how was your first day of school."
"You know not even my parents asked me that and you do."
"Hey this old man cares.SO did you make any friends."
"What is with you trying to make me have friends in this school huh?You'r up to something aren't you gramps."
"No no.So did you find anything?"
"Well not really.I almost got caught but thank god it was only Quatre."
"QUATRE!?Oh really?"
"Yeah why are you surprised?"
"No reason is just that it takes you a long time to talk about somebody or mention somebody that you don't know well."
"Yeah I guess," she said nonchelant. "Do you know any Relena PeaceCraft?"
"Why do you ask?and yeah she's in the school."
"Well she might have something to do with the brains of the new confederation.She doesn't have anything to do with it, but she might know the person."
"Aha.Alright you crazy scientist I need to find some info and chatting with you in comp. is just taking up my time."
"Alright then.I like an enthusiastic soldier.Good-bye then."
"See ya J." After he disapeared from the screen she started looking for information.And soon she found what she was looking for. "Yes!It's him.I wasn't wrong.What the.......that's not his......holly.......he's a PEACECRAFT!!this is way to deep.There's no way." She kept on typing trying to see if she just made some mistake but kept on resieving the same name and info. "I need to show this to Jordan." She printed the files and headed for the door.

"Where did you get this?" Jordan asked shocked. "I was looking for the information on Drake Prentice but there was no 411 on it except it took me Drake PeaceCraft.Look they have the same eyes,same height, except for the color hair, but slmost everything is the same even the date of birth.He IS A PEACECRAFT!" "Yeah okay.Look there were no survivors in the PeaceCraft family except for Relena PeaceCraft and Milliardo PeaceCraft.The rest DIED!" he yelled.
"Yeah but before they found out that there were survivor Milliardo and Relena had different names." She replied.
"BUT STILL!" He yelled again.
"Listen I know this guy is a PeaceCraft!" she yelled back.
"TRUST ME HE'S NOT THERE IS NO WAYYY!!" He yelled even harder. (He loves to yell doesn't he?)
"God you'r getting used to arguing with me aren't you?" she said grining.
"Okay okay I'm sorry "IF" you are right and he is a PeaceCraft, you have to get proof and it doesn't matter if he is a PeaceCraft you still have to go on with the Mission.We have to stop this guy no matter what.You'r the best Soldier......"
"You mean assasine." she said in a low tone.
"Oh God.You decided to become one and you don't show emotions to your victim which makes you the best."
"Oh Goody that makes me feel better.Thanks!" She snorted and left.
"So did the little princess make new friends!" Jordan asked knowing what the answer was going to be......"NO"
"YES."
"What you actually made friends?Ya Right?" he said shocked.
"Well there was this sweet guy Quatre,and other 4 guys and this one girl Hilde I think that's her name." Jordan looked thoughtfull.
"That's great.But I wouldn't trust them if I were you."
"Why do you say that?"
"Well first of all you are an "Assasine" and they might work for that Prentice dude."
"Yeah I guess you'r right.But I gatta head home so......." she waved bye
"Catch ya latta." he said as he watched her leave.
~**~
Luna walked thinking that maybe she was wrong and just made a mistake. *But then again.* Suddenly she bumped into somebody and fell into the ground. "I'm sorry....I wasn't looking where I was going." "It's okay.Neither was I.......Quatre." "Luna?Hey." "Hi Quatre."
"Where you headed?"
"Home.You?"
"Home too.Hey you think you have time for an icecream."
"Yeah!I guess it's still early.*Looking at her watch* yeah it's 6:00 pm."
"Great let's go then."

"So where did you live originally?" "New York.have you always lived here?" "No.I travel a lot."
"Well of course you being from the Winner family and all right?"
"So you did know.......I was hoping you......."
"Didn't know the Winner family.....who doesn't know the Winner family." She finished his sentence.They stood quiet for a while. "So who do you live with?" She asked trying to make conversation which was a miracle. "Oh I live with the guys." "The guys?Who?" "Wufei,Duo, Trowa and Heero." "Heer...I mean oh wow you live in a Mansion I suppose." "Yeah.How about you?" "Me.I live by myself." "Wow.Must be lonly since you just arrived and all." "Not really.I get around." "Well anyway, whenever you want to come over you'r welcomed." He said smiling sweetly. "Thanks that's really sweet." She said smiling back. *I'v always wondered what it was like to live in a Winner mansion.Guess I'll have to find out.But I still have to complete the mission I don't have any time.*
"Are you okay?" he asked concerned."
"Huh?Yeah I'm sorry I just spaced out for a while.I gatta get going, besides I have to finish doing an essay *ya right* Thanks for the ice cream." She sure was saying a lot of Thank You's today.
"No problem.See ya around." He said as they both were out of sight.
~*~**~
"Where is he?I'm hungryyyy." Duo wined "I'm realyyyy hungryyy." "Duo...would you be so kind to stop your wining?" Trowa said patiently which he was loosing. "He'll be here give him 5 more minutes," wufei said "But by that time I'm going to be startved." "Duo, you ate an hour ago." Heero said getting annoyed of his wining.
"Hey guys.Sorry I'm late it's just that I saw Luna......"
"You saw Luna?" Heero said almost jumping.
"Oh so your out talking to a girl while I'm starving here.Don't you ever think about me." Duo said dramatic.
"So what happened?" Trowa said curious of what Quatre had said to her.
"Nothing I just talked to her for a while." Quatre knew if he mentioned ice-cream Duo was going to freak.
"I don't care.Can we please eat and then you can tell everyone the details." Duo wined even more. *Heero:I really want to know the details.* he thought.Heero didn't say anything that whole aftern-noon.
~**~**~
"I didn't make any mistakes.So that means I'm right.But why would a PeaceCraft want to start another war?No matter the Assination has to be in progress."
--------------------------------------------------------- --------------------
I hope this chapter is better.I know it's short I'll try to make it
longer.Any comments, or ideas e-mail me at LilMely4eva@aol.com.
Please Review I want to know if this fic is worth working on.