Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Not So Peaceful Night ❯ Not So Peaceful Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I own nothing.

Not So Peaceful Night

Summery: Relena, Dorothy and some of the Gundam crew are spending a night under the stars.

Pairings: Relena/Dorothy

Relena waved her hand across to the water as she twirled in the beautiful blue lake. Her hands dipped into the water as she exempted how the water reacted to it. Her eyes fixed on her kicking bare legs as she began to splash in the water. The water made ripples that amused her to no end. Then, with out warning she heard, "Cannon Ball!" Duo jumped down from the bridge remotely above Relena's head causing water to get her hair wet. Duo's body missed Relena by only inches and she cryed out, "Duo!" As she made an, “o,” sound then water splashed into her mouth. She coughed trying to spit out the water that had caused her to loose her next thought. Her blank thoughts did not last long as the water that she resided in splashed up over her head as Herro jumped into the crystal blue water.

Duo grasped a hold of the Herro as he entered the disturbed water. The water ripped and trashed around them as Dou pulled Herro's body under the water causing him to twist his body in order to get out of Duo's grasp. Herro quickly grasped a hold of Duo thereby trying to brake his ankle. He twisted Duo's ankle until Duo gave out a muffled cry of pain.

Releana's decided on her own to get out of the unbalanced situation. The water did not seem as peaceful as it once was in the past. The fight disturbed her nightly relaxation of water massage under the stars. Night captured the sky with it's brilliance giving off a light show of stars. Her head turned upwards toward the starlight darken sky. Her mind wandered quickly to the stars, planets and the colonies.

Just above the fighting sat a girl named Dorothy Catalonia. She stood where the two young men had plummeted from the stone bridge. She gently closed her eyes and imaged her lover kissing her on her seductive lips. Dorothy however did not have a lover or anyone who would come close to her. That is what her mind lead her to believe, anyhow. Pessimism did not seem the healthiest of attitudes, however her mind would not lead her to the conclusion that anyone in this universe loved her. Her past made her seem ugly and terrifying, if only she could have lead OZ... her body shock with fear. If that would have happened Relena would be dead. Her only friend in the world, the young women who believed in her.

Relena walked up to the edge of the bridge to see Dorothy with her eyes closed. Relena could still hear the water splashing as before her escape from the wet water battle. Duo and Herro seemed to be at war and did not seem to notice the time. She shook her head as she preceded to Dorothy's side.

Dorothy looked up only to find a very wet Relena standing over her. Her eyes became glazed over as Dorothy attempted not to let her negative memory take control causing her to let herself cry. Relena brought Dorothy’s chin up to her own face. Relena kissed the end of Dorothy's nose as Dorothy tilted Relena's head. Relena's hair clung to her body as she welcomed a kiss from Dorothy. Dorothy leaned into the kiss as Relena licked her full bottom making them most. Relena could see the loss in Dorothy's eyes as she softly kissed the upper lip and proceeded to kiss her moving her tongue slowly into her mouth. Dorothy’s hungered to be kissed, loved and cared for so much that she deponed the kiss. Relena pulled away smiling at Dorothy, "Do you feel better? You are welcome in my home anytime." Dorothy picked up Relena and twirled her around.

Wufei looked at the stars as he greatfully and respectfully took care of his Gundam. A star ahead of him in the sky seemed to fall just for him. The war ended only weeks ago and his life seemed to be ended when it started. He wandered if his own fairy princess from the sky would land on earth. He would of course marry her and of course have many children. That would take time, only the future could hold such secrets and such secrets would not be told to meek mortals. Mortals like him could wait until their Gundams where fully repaired. Another star fell from the sky as he managed to jump down from his beautiful Gundam.

Duo decided to flee form the water in order to not be killed by Herro. He ran as fast as he could but decided to stop and look around when he no longer heard the footsteps of his friend. He walked calmly to the mansion to wash up and to braid his frizzy hair. Duo sighed as he realized that he had hide a bag of water balloons in his room. Duo moved to his room to retrieve the balloons. Stealthily he procured the balloons from his room and preceded to the bathroom to fell up the tiny stretchy balloons.

Meanwhile, Herro stared at Relena as she kissed Dorothy. All this time, he wanted to tell her he cared for her and he cared about her but that would not happen. Relena had moved on to another lover while he was busy sorting out his own feelings. How could he be so blind not to understand her feelings? He looked to himself to find the answer... he was a fool not to care or was he a fool not to try to love her back? In any case, she did not love him any longer, if at all, he would find someone he could hold.

Just as Herro turned around he is pelted with an obscene amount of colored water balloons. “Duo, I am going to kill you!” Herro took off after Duo. Duo laughed as Herro ran at an alarming speed to ketch up to the warily young Duo.

Releana watched as Duo fell to the ground as Herro attempted to knock him out. Dorothy moved closer to Relena as she brushed her hand through Relena’s hair. “Relena, I am pleased to have you as a girlfriend, if you would have me.”

Relena’s attention focused off of the young men fighting and focused on Dorothy. Relena eyes became wide as she stole a kiss from Dorothy. After the kiss Relena smiled, “I would not have it any other way.”

Unbeknown to the boys, one of the water balloons hit Wufie directly in the chest. He looked for the cause of his wetness. Not surprisingly he found the cause, Duo. He ran as fast as he could in order to catch up to Duo. “I will get revenge you braided idiot.” Both Herro and Duo noticed that Wufie looked wet and the only one that could have committed such a crime would be Duo. Duo cursed his good throwing arm. Wufie gave chase as Duo ran faster then he felt he had ever ran in his entire life leaving Herro to smirk at the sprinting Duo.


I hope you like this ONE-SHOT fic, it is for a contest on mediaminer.org.