Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother! ❯ Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Please do not sue. I have no money. I spent it fixing my computer so I could write this fic. I do not own any of the gundam pilots. Don't even bother trying to sue.

A/N: This is just the start of an idea that I had. Please read, ENJOY, review and tell me if I should continue it or not. Happy reading!

This fic is archived at

http://www.fanfiction.net

http://www.geocities.com/princesspriscillamaxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//.// - Duo singing ///./// - Unsaid thought

//You are my sunshine//
//My only sunshine//

I stepped out of the house and waited. Mom told me that Hee Chan would be arriving home soon. She said to look out for a large blue bus, which would arrive at the bust stop across the road from where we live. I sat down in the middle of the front lawn and waited.

//You make me happy//
//When skies are grey//

I stopped singing. I didn't like that line. Grey skies don't make me happy. Saying that would be a lie and Father Maxwell always told me not to lie. I thought about the words and tried again.

//You make me happy//
//When you come play//

A large blue bus pulled up across the road from. "Hee Chan" I cried out loud when I saw him step off the bus and started walking across the road.

I heard my childhood name called out and turned around. There was my brother that I had been telling everyone at school about crossing the road. I checked to see if there were any cars. Shit! There was one coming straight for him and it wasn't even slowing down. Plus my oblivious brother was singing some dumb song and not giving a damn. I had to do something quick.

//You never know dear//
//How much I love you//

I leapt out in front of the car pushing my brother out of harms way and belly rolled with him to the other side of the street, using my body to shield him from harm. The result of this was pain. I felt pain all over and I knew that I must have obtained several serious scratches from the fall. A whimper from underneath me brought me back to reality. Duo! Unshed tears were brimming around his eyes. "Are you alright?" I asked him as I freed him from my grasp. He nodded and gave me a weak smile.

///Please don't take my sunshine away///