Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Oh Brother! ❯ Acceptance ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I hereby declare that I do not own gundam wing. However I do own my own ideas in the creation of this piece of fiction. Other standard disclaimer conditions apply Please check my profile for the web addy.

<Duo POV>

They're here. I can see their car from the room window. They're ready to pick me up and take me back - to the place where I don't want to be. I sighed and grabbed my bag of stuff that I had brought with me. It was time to say goodbye to my friends once again.

My ex mom broke down into tears when she saw me. She hugged me real tight and wouldn't stop crying, telling me never to scare her like that again.

"You don't need to worry about that anymore." I told her and patted her gently on the back. "I'm not going back with you, I don't want to go back cos Hee Chan doesn't like me. He said that he hated me with all his heart and soul."

My ex dad scowled and looked crossly at Hee Chan.

"Heero, I believe that you have something to say."

Hee Chan stepped forward and bowed. "I'm sorry that I said such mean things to you. I didn't mean them. Really I didn't so…please forgive me, come back and maybe we can start all over again?"

I looked up at Father Maxwell who nodded for me to reply. I stuck out my hand. "It's a deal - but you can't be mean to me or I'll run away again. Got it?"

Hee Chan took my hand and nodded. "Brothers." He said.

Later I found myself sitting back in my very own room at `home' when my mom came in.

"Sweetie, Heero has a special something for you downstairs." She said.

"For me? I wonder what it is?" I squealed in delight and rushed downstairs. "HEE CHAN? WHERE ARE YOU?"

"In the kitchen."

I ran quickly into the kitchen and squealed again. "A three layer choc cake and…something in a box!!!"

"Uh, the `something in the box' is a present" corrected Hee Chan, "my way of saying sorry to you and the three layer choc cake is a treat for putting up with me.

"Ok." I nodded and tucked into the delicious dessert that was right in front of me. "Mmm yummy." I looked over at Hee Chan. He was staring at the box and looked upset.

Wiping some chocolate off my face I asked "Something wrong?"

Heero put on a fake smile. "No, nothing really. You going to open that present, Duo?"

I looked at the delicious, mouth watering cake that was waiting to be eaten, then I looked at the mysterious gift wrapped in black gift wrapping, the sumptuous dessert then back at the secretive gift.

"Ok, I'll open the gift now." I finally said and wiped my hands on my pants before picking up my present. I carefully unwrapped the black covering to unveil a box with words on it.

"Dr…um….stic….kisss" I pronounced.

Hee Chan laughed. "No but close enough. They're just drumsticks. I took them to a shop and got your name engraved into them, to let you know that you have my permission to play the drums. Oh and no kiss thanks."

I grinned and gave my brother a fat sloppy chocolate kiss on the cheek. "You're the best big bro!"

"And you're the grubbiest little bro" Hee Chan said and smeared the chocolate off his cheek before pulling me into a tight embrace. "The grubbiest and the most loveable."

OWARI

A/N: Now that you have reached the end of this story please add a review. It would make this author really happy.