Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ One Night Alone ❯ One Night Alone ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

One Night Alone

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing, so sue me and you get nothing, but a van down by the river!

The sky was filled with thousands of glowing stars, glowing dully or brightly, but that didn't matter because that night was a one in a moment night. How rare is it.. that two people can share to each other on how they feel about the people they care about? I'd say a one in a thousand chance, especially if that person is a cold-hearted person who keeps everything to himself but.. He showed me that he can care.. It surprised me but at least I know that we share a bond, even if it's a brother-sister one, but I know I can talk to him if I need anything and hat's what I did tonight.. I talked to him about who I loved and he told me about who he loved.. Who knew.. Who knew..

- Before Intro -

"Ano.."

"Nani, Duo?"

The brunette walked into the bedroom, looking at the girl with green hair, who's hair was let out from their two braids. He looked at her, slightly, surprised.

"Hey, your hair looks pretty down… But, it look's different then when it's in braids.."

"No, really?"

He scratched the back of his head. "Oh, yea.. I was wondering.."

"What?"

`She's impatient tonight.. strange..'

"Don't give me that weird look.."

"Gomen.. Demo.. Could you talk to Heero for me?"

"What for?"

"I.. can't get close to him.. He pushes me away like I'm just some.. dust bunny.."

"Nice analogy.."

Duo watched as she stood, "will ya?"

She looked at him and shuddered as he gave her puppy dog eyes.. "Yare, yare.. Fine! I'll go talk to him for you!" She walked past, muttering something under her breath.

"I am not a baka!"

Shiva peered outside, taking glimpse of a certain Japanese assassin. She smiled, walking outside, shutting the door behind herself and walked over to where he was sitting.

His hand twitched and he glanced towards her from his seat on the porch swing.

"Hi," she murmured, sitting on the porch swing, looking out ahead of herself. "Nice night, huh?"

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to talk.."

He looked at her, with his cold prussian eyes.

"Ah, come on Heero.. I just wanna know a little about you.."

"Fine.."

Silence went between them and Shiva cleared her throat. "Have you ever loved someone before?"

"Yes.. n.. no.. I haven't.."

Shiva looked at him and smiled, having an idea of who it was. "I have someone.. But he's somewhere, far away.. Doing some business he had to finish with an old `friend'.." She chuckled, smiling. "I miss him.. I wish he was here.."

"Who is he?"

"Nani?"

"I want to know his name."

"Oh.." She looked down at her lap. "His name is Taamiti.. He's like me.. We can either be Neko or human.. our decision.."

"Oh.."

Heero looked her over and then snorted.

"So, who do you love?"

Heero grunted, a blush rising up along his cheeks but he shook his head.

Shiva chuckled, "you can tell me.. I won't tell anyone, I promise.."

"Why should I?"

"I told you who I loved, so you tell me.. Is it a guy or a girl?"

Heero looked at her, a cold glare in his eyes.

"Is it.. Relena?"

"No.."

She smiled, pulling her black hair back into a ponytail the two lengths doing wonders for her features and a sigh escaped from her. "Then.. Is it one of the other pilots?"

Heero felt a blush rise to his cheeks and he said nothing.

"I guess that's a yes.. Is it 5?"

"No.."

"4?"

"He's a pansy.."

"Eh heh.. Well, 3?"

"No, he reminds me of myself.."

"Oh.. then it's.. Duo.. I had a feeling…"

"How'd you.. have a feeling?"

Shiva stood, smiling, walking over towards to railing, leaning against it. She blinked, cocking her head to the side and then looked at him, a haunting gleam in her eyes. "A little birdie told me.."

Heero grunted, looking away, the blush creeping up his cheeks.

"Come on, is it?"

"Yea.. It is.."

"You two are opposites but.. opposites attracts.." She smiled. "You two make a cute little couple though because.." She fell silent and Heero looked at her, wanting to know why.

"Why?"

She looked at him, winking. "Because you two just go well together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.."

Heero snorted, standing, walking over to her, looking at her. They were the same height and a small, non-killer smile came from him.

Shiva blinked, looking at the smile. "Ah.. your smiling! That's a good thing!"

"You know.. talking about stuff isn't such a bad thing.."

"Go tell Duo how you feel after all, he wanted me to come talk to you!"

"Really?"

"Yea, he was to scared to talk to you himself.."

"Why?"

"Who knows.."

Heero glanced towards the door of the house and then at Shiva. "Thanks.."

She jumped, surprised and then patted his shoulder. "I always knew you had a heart.. Now go and tell him.."

- After All Was Done -

I'm happy.. I got him to lift that off his chest. Eh heh.. Know we talk to each other once in awhile. Well, he told Duo how much he cared and they are carrying a steady relationship, since the war is over neither have to worry that they won't have to lose either of each other in a battle. I guess everything turned out okay.. Taamiti came back and we're happy together. Well all's fair in love and war! I just hope.. that Heero and Duo's fighting don't break them up.. Ah.. such a cute couple..

~ Owari ~