Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Pain of Life ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I OWN NOTHING! Well only the people that I made up, David, Jin li, and whoever else you don't recognize from GW.

Rating: R....maybe might go a little higher.

Pairings: Don't know yet.

medAuthor's Note: I really have no idea where I got this from and I hope it turns out the way I pictured it.

------------------------------

A five-year-old boy sat on the small bed, eyes staring inside of the crib that stood across from him. Inside was the only reason he was here. Supposedly the nine-month-old inside of it was his new baby brother and the reason his mother was dead. As he looked inside he felt his anger grow; toward the baby inside the crib whose eyes and hair were as black as his slut mother's. Come to think of it, he looked exactly like the whore. If the bitch hadn't gotten pregnant by his father, his mother wouldn't have killed herself and the damn thing that they claimed was his brother wouldn't be here. Slowly standing he stalked toward the crib, eyes showing anger and hate. He was soon standing next to the crib, looking down at the baby boy, who looked back up at him with innocent eyes.

"I hate you."

The three words were whispered as he glared down at the child, whose innocent eyes stared back in confusion.

"I hate you!", the boy yelled unexpectedly as he kicked the crib, making it violently rock.

The sudden jerk and loud boom in Duo's voice made the baby boy jump and he began to shriek. Knowing that if the baby continued to keep crying, his father would come in to see what was wrong. That meant he'd most likely get in trouble; a lot of trouble.

Looking down at the sickly tinted bruises on his arm that his father had given him a few days ago, he shook his head as he covered the marks with his hands. No, he didn't want to get in to trouble again; but the baby wouldn't shut up, he just kept crying. Covering his ears to try and block out the baby's screams, the boy angrily pushed down the side of the crib reaching inside.

"Shut up!", he yelled, sending a hit to the crying baby which in turn made it cry louder, "Just shut up! I hate you! You and your slut mother! Stop fucking [1] crying!"

He continued to hit at the child, the boy unaware when the door was opened. Raising his fist to throw a punch, he was suddenly flung down, making him look up into black eyes.

"Don't ever hit my baby! I swear to you Duo, I will kill you if you ever touch him again!"

He glared up at the woman, who now had her child quieted in her arms. Then Duo's eyes caught site of his father in the doorway. He lost his glare then and he looked towards his "stepmother" with a smirk before he began to feign crying. Looking toward his son on the floor, his father stalked into the room with a scowl set on his face.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

Hearing her husband's voice, the woman quickly turned to see his glare settled on her. She looked to Duo who now was sobbing and then back to the man she called her husband, her eyes staring at him pleadingly.

"David I-"

"Daddy she hit me!", Duo sobbed cutting off any words she tried to say.

"I didn't hit him, David!", she said hurriedly clutching the baby boy tighter to her, "I stopped him from hitting Wufei!"

Looking at his son in his wife's arms as he slept, he then turned to Duo who although was scared, continued to fake crying. Yet seeing the rage in his father's eyes, his fear turned his practiced tears real. He didn't like it when Daddy was angry.

"Did you hit him, Duo?", David asked looking at his son shake his head, "Answer me! Did you hit your brother?!"

"N-"

"Don't lie to me boy!", the man yelled pushing the five-year-old against a wall, "Did you hit your brother?!"

Now sobbing as his father held him against the wall, Duo hastily shook his head.

"Daddy I didn't do it!", he sobbed trying to wriggle free, "I didn't do it! Please don't hit me daddy, please! I'm sorry!"

David let go of his son and he cornered the boy so that he couldn't run away.

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?", he asked in a harsh tone, "Did you hit him?"

"No!"

"Then why are you sorry?!", he yelled grabbing Duo by his shirt, making the boy cry in protest.

"I don't know! Daddy, I didn't hit him, she's lying!"

He let go of his son and he pushed him towards the door.

"Go to your room."

Stifling his sobs but still hiccuping, Duo looked up at his father, who now looked at his wife.

"This is my room.", Duo hiccuped, gaining himself a threatening glare.

"Then go watch some fucking cartoons!"

Both Duo and Wufei jumped at their father's voice, Duo whimpering and walking away while Wufei started to cry yet again. Closing the bedroom door, David turned to his wife.

"Put Wufei down."

Looking down at her crying son, Jin Li looked back up to reason with her husband.

"David I-"

"Put the fucking baby down, Jin Li!"

Whimpering, she turned towards the crib, letting herself cry as she placed the still crying form of her son inside. She was not going to like what came next.

------------------------------

Duo was now transfixed with staring at the animated show with red eyes. He stared up at the ceiling however as he heard his father's voice. It was followed by Wufei's crying yet again and the slut's pleading. He pressed the mute button on the remote, hearing as something fell, causing Jin Li cry out in alarm. He jumped up then to head upstairs to his room, cracking the door open to peek inside. From what he could see the crib had been knocked over and from the looks of it, it had had Wufei inside when it fell. A few feet away, the mother of the child was being beaten by his father, something he liked to see happen. Not knowing when, Duo found the door opened wider as his father stood looking down at him.

"What do you want, Duo?"

Looking inside as the woman now crawled over to the child on the floor, he stretched his arms up to his father.

"Daddy pick me up."

Giving in to his son's demand, David picked up the five year old looking into his violet eyes; his mother's eyes. Hugging the boy, he stroked his son's head.

"I'm sorry, Duo. She won't hit you again. What do you say we go get some ice-cream?"

Nodding his head Duo looked back into the room at his stepmother, who now held her still crying son as she sobbed. As the the woman rose her head to look up at him, he smirked as his father starting to carry him away.

---Ten Years Later---

Jumping off of the school bus, Wufei waved goodbye to the driver and his friends before running off down the block. He rounded the corner and came to an abrupt stop as he caught sight of Duo. He had never liked his brother and found out that he never would. It was bad enough his own father treated him like dirt, but to add to it, his brother treated him worse.

"Half brother.", he reminded himself aloud.

As Duo put it, half brothers didn't count. Sighing, he decided it would be best to try an avoid Duo today, although the idea was near impossible. Duo would eventually catch up to him no matter how hard he tried to avoid him. Staring at his brother on the porch, he noticed the boy next to him. Most likely it would be Duo's best friend, he liked him just as much as he liked Duo. However, he was grateful when he was there, the boy took all of Duo's attention and Wufei didn't have to worry about anything except his father.

Gathering his courage, Wufei started walking once again. He reached his house, stopping momentarily before rushing through the front gate and past Duo who sat on the porch steps. Luckily enough he reached the door and Wufei went to open it, but was stopped by his brother's voice.

"I'll see ya later, Heero."

Looking back, Wufei watched as the boy made his way out of the front gate, colbat eyes staring wantonly at him. Wufei hated those eyes, hated that stare, feared what it meant. Turning away, he waited until the boy left before looking back up. This time he met eyes with his brother's violet ones.

"Why aren't you in school?"

Wufei noticed his brothers eyes were red rimmed and glossy. With his father, it meant that the man was drunk, but with Duo, it meant the older boy was high.

"Well answer me you little shit!", Duo was soon screaming impatietnly.

Great; now his hits would hurt even more.

"School's finished.", he said quietly, looking down at an imaginary spot on the floor.

"What do you mean school's over?", Duo asked grabbing Wufei by his hair, "Don't fucking lie to me! It's only three, why the hell are you home so soon?!"

Yelling in pain, Wufei felt Duo pull at his hair making his neck arch painfully.

"Duo please, I'm not lying!", he screamed struggling to get away, "Get off of me!"

Kicking at the braided teen, Wufei cried out as he fell back onto the wooden floor of the porch. He glanced up to find his brother on the ground, he had kicked him off of the porch. Watching as Duo sat up he quickly stood as his brother glared up at him.

"No, Duo, I'm sorry!"

"I'm going to fucking kill you!"

He didn't wait to see if Duo would live up to his threat, Wufei quickly ran into the house. He didn't need to look back, he knew Duo was right behind him. Reaching the stairs, he dropped his book bag before sprinting up them.

"Come back here you little shit!"

Duo jumped over it, eager to chase the ebony haired ten year old up the stairs. The little bitch was going to die and his whore of a mother couldn't stop him; already knowing that's where Wufei was most likely headed.

The younger of the two reached the landing of the stairs, Wufei running down the hallway to his parents' room. It was a sanctuary to him, at least when his father wasn't home. Reaching the room, Wufei grabbed hold of the doorknob.

"Mom! Help-"

He was stopped short as he opened the door, eyes widening and brimming with tears as he stopped in the door way. Blinking furiously, he shook his head before looking back up. It couldn't be. Shaking his head in disbelief, he said one word, voice sounding as if he were on the verge of tears.

"Mommy?"

T.B.C.

[1] I don't know but some of you may be asking how a five year old knows such language, but as you read....he got it from his father.

Hope you liked. If you didn't please don't review. . . I just want the good comments. Thanks.