Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Pain of Life ❯ Chapter 9

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: I put enough of these up. You should know what's mine and what's not mine.
 
Rating: Overall NC-17.
 
Pairings: 3x5, 1x2, whatever else my brain thinks of.
 
Author's Note: Read and review. That's all.
 
------------------------------
 
Wufei was a blur as he ran his way home. He hadn't even noticed that he had stayed at Trowa's so long. The boy lived in an apartment with his mother and two sisters. Catherine was older than him by a year and Rosa was only two. His father, he hadn't seen since he was four. The only thing Trowa had to even remember him by was the fact that he carried his last name. Wufei asked if he ever thought of changing it to his mother's name, but Trowa just responded that Sanchez didn't suit him. Wufei liked it, but if Trowa didn't, who was he to try and convince him otherwise? Turning the corner, he looked down at his wrist watch. 7:58. Great, now he was late enough for Duo to bitch about being hungry.
 
With an extra burst of speed, he reached his house, slowing down as he neared the front gate. He didn't have time to open it, he jumped over it, and it was low enough. Running up the porch steps, he ran to the door, reaching into his pocket for his keys. However, before he could even retrieve them the door open, and colbat eyes looking back at him.
 
"Well you're home early.", Heero remarked sarcastically.
 
Watching as the boy stood there panting in the doorway, he opened the door wider.
 
"Are you coming in or what?", Heero questioned impatiently.
 
As he rushed into the house, Wufei didn't even as much glance back at the Heero, and he climbed the stairs to his room. Once inside he dropped his backpack, before dropping onto his bed. He'd cook after he had caught his breath; a five block run took a lot out of you.
 
Closing his eyes, he opened them at the sound of Duo's voice, sitting straight up as the man reached his doorway. Hopefully, Duo didn't feel like hitting him today. Looking into the room, Duo watched as Wufei sat on the bed, eyes staring back at him. So he finally came home. Well there went hoping he left for good. Yet, he was still angry. If he insisted on returning, he'd have to learn to return home on time. He walked into the room and Duo closed the door behind him. Wufei sat calmly on the bed, he knew it was coming. It was a daily ritual now. Find an excuse to beat him, and then force him to do something around the house. Most likely Duo would make him cook yet again.
 
That was his daily chore, since Duo couldn't cook to save his life. He finally had a job, meaning he had money, but that money was constantly put towards drugs. It was Heero that did the grocery shopping, paid the bills, acted as the "man" of the house. So if Duo did nothing, then Wufei was the house wife. He cleaned, he cooked, etc. Oh wait; he couldn't forget the punching bag. Wufei, lost in thought, didn't notice when Duo had moved in closer.
 
He was dragged back to reality when his head turned violently to the side. It had happened so fast, that he didn't even feel it. He could only blink in confusion. He turned to look up at Duo, but his face was hit again, this time turning in the opposite direction. This one he felt, and it brought the throbbing pain of the last hit. Upon hearing Duo's angered voice; he backed away farther on his bed, onyx eyes looking fearfully up at violet. He didn't catch it at first but he soon caught sight of the thick leather belt in Duo's hand. Whimpering as Duo walked closer, he tried to apologize for whatever he did wrong, but he knew that it was useless. This wasn't going to be pretty.
 
------------------------------
 
Half an hour later, Wufei was sitting at the table along with his brother and Heero. He now sported welts marks that were bright red. His right eye had been swollen, but it had gone done, now black and blue instead. His never healing bruise on his side had started to bleed after the belt had gotten to it, and he had been able to take care of it before he was forced to make Duo and his lover's dinner. He wasn't hungry. Not only had he eaten at Trowa's apartment, but he felt sick.
 
"So, where the fuck were you?"
 
Duo's voice made him jump, and Wufei looked up at him. His brother now had a joint in hand, his eyes focused on Wufei. The teen shrugged, his own eyes lowering back to his plate.
 
"You can't fucking not know.", Duo said leaning back into his chair, "Now where the fuck were you?"
 
He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to say that he was at someone else's house. That would cause Duo to accuse him of sleeping around, bringing up the subject of his mother and how both of them were alike.
 
"You were fucking with that guy I saw you with the other day weren't you?", Duo questioned after a drag from his joint.
 
His accusation was predictable. Wufei shook his head no, but Duo scoffed.
 
"Then what the fuck were you doing!", he yelled, his half brother jumping.
 
"I had an after school meeting with my guidance counselor.", he lied, hoping Duo would buy it.
 
"And it took how long for it to finish?"
 
"Duo his school is in Manhattan.", Heero cut in, looking over at Wufei, "Give him a fucking break. He told you where he was; get off of the subject."
 
Mumbling something, Duo got up and left the two behind in the kitchen. To be in the same room with Heero was one thing, but when you're alone with him, that was another.
 
Rising from his seat, Wufei started to clear the table, staying as far as possible from the Japanese man. For some reason the man had an obsession with trying to bed Wufei. Was Duo not enough for him?
 
Wufei had started to wash whatever dishes they had used, when he felt a body pressed against his. It didn't come as a surprise. This was one of Yuy's daily rituals; to try and get Wufei to sleep with him. Wufei for one was tired of his advances. No matter what he did or said, the man just wouldn't quit.
 
"Heero, leave me alone."
 
Maybe his words reached deaf ears, because the man only wrapped his arms around Wufei's waist, pulling the boy closer to him. His heart was now threatening to beat through his chest, and Wufei slightly struggled to rid himself of the now obviously aroused man. He only succeeded in the man holding tighter.
 
"Let me go.", he tried again, his voice wavering.
 
He dropped whatever he had been washing back into the sink, hands reaching down to try and pry Heero's off of him. The man's hold was strong, and Wufei soon found his hands caught captive, held tightly to either side of him. What the hell was he doing? He found himself freezing in place as Heero started to place kisses on the back of his neck, and when he did come to, he tried again to get loose. He wanted to say something, but he only gasped as he was roughly turned to face Heero.
 
He stared wide-eyed into colbat blue eyes, which looked hungrily down at him. He knew that look; he'd been looked at that way ever since he was a kid. The first time Duo had brought Heero to the house, the boy had given him that stare. He had been too young then to understand what it meant. Now that he knew, he almost wished Duo was here to distract Heero.
 
"Heero I...please just leave me alone.", he whispered, catching Heero's smirk.
 
Wufei didn't know what to think or do as Heero leaned forward, the man's face now inches away with his. He moved his head back, not wanting to even know what could happen next.
 
Throughout this Heero was silent. He knew the teen in front of him was scared as hell right now. It was obvious by the trembling in the boy's body. Yet, he didn't care. He was tired of being patient. He figured he'd just take what he wanted form him. He couldn't stand the fucking torture anymore. Wufei was a fucking cock tease and it had gotten to the point where he even jerked off watching the boy sleep. It was so fucking pathetic; Duo wasn't enough for him anymore.
 
It was even worse that he lived with the raven haired boy. He had to go through hours of that tight little ass passing him by, taunting him, and he couldn't even have it. Wufei was the forbidden fruit. He was his boyfriend's brother and as if he cared, it would be illegal. So what if Wufei was still a minor, that wasn't going to stop him from trying. And it wasn't his fault he found the boy irresistible; Wufei could most likely be messing with his head.
 
He probably wanted to be fucked. The entire scared virgin act could be just that; an act. And if it wasn't, who gave a fuck. To finally bury his cock in the boy's ass would be heaven for him. He ignored Wufei's protest, as he started on the boy's neck, savoring the unique flavor that the boy sported. The familiar scent of the teen hit him and he found himself growing dizzy. He was going to enjoy this. Wufei gasped as Heero held his hands captive in one hand, the other reaching behind him to grab onto his ass. He was startled when the man started to nibble and tease his neck. Heero was going to take him, no questions asked and no thought whatsoever as to if Wufei agreed or not.
 
"Heero, stop it!", he cried struggling enough to get one hand free.
 
He pushed against the man's chest, feeling weak when he barely budged. This was not how he imagined losing his virginity, and if he could help it, it wouldn't be.
 
"Yuy, get off of me!", he yelled, pushing harder, both hands now free.
 
He felt hands reach into his shirt, and he stopped pushing against Heero, bringing his hands to stop the wandering ones. He hadn't notice at first, but he was crying. Silent sobs were escaping from his throat. He knew Heero was obsessed, but he never would have guessed it was bad enough for the man to try and rape him.
 
"Heero, please!", he sobbed still struggling, "Please stop."
 
He didn't need this. Wasn't it enough that he got beatings from Duo? Did he really need this added on top of it? He struggled harder, ignoring the now throbbing pain in his side, feeling a hand reach down toying with the zipper of his jeans.
 
"No!", he cried, pushing the hand away, soon finding his hands caught captive again.
 
He found himself wishing that his father was here. The man had never liked Heero, and if he were here, Heero would have left as soon as dinner was over. However, he didn't have his father. He didn't even have his mother. He had no one to take him away from this, no one to stop it. Heero swore and Wufei stopped to look up at him. Heero stared back at the boy when he did this and he noticed that he wasn't sobbing anymore. He was still crying, though. Wufei didn't now how to react when Heero slowly let him go. Why did he let him go?
 
"Heero, what the fuck! Are you deaf!", Duo yelled from upstairs, "Get your fucking ass up here! I've been calling you for fifteen fucking minutes now!"
 
Thanking every god he knew and heard of, Wufei continued to look up at the Japanese man, who wiped away one of the many tears he'd been crying.
 
"Maybe another time.", Heero whispered, running a hand through Wufei's loose hair.
 
Said boy only stood stark still, sighing in relief as the man walked out of the kitchen in search of Duo. Turning off the sink, he made it to his room, locking the door. He ignored any sounds coming from next door and found that he needed to once again scald all feeling of Heero from off of his skin. This time he wasn't sure if it would ever leave.
 
------------------------------
 
"What the hell happened?"
 
Trowa looked down at his friend as the boy climbed out of the bus. His hand reached out to touch Wufei's face, but the younger teen stopped him.
 
"Nothing.", he lied to him, his face stoic.
 
"What do you mean nothing?", Trowa asked, reaching out again, "Did you get in another fight again?"
 
Wufei winced slightly as Trowa's fingers grazed a bruise, the Latino boy pulling away quickly.
 
"What the hell does this guy have against you?", he asked as the two started to walk towards his apartment building.
 
Wufei only shrugged his shoulders and kept quiet. He was surprised that he had been allowed out of the house. Heero and Duo had wanted to get rid of him, obviously to either fuck or sell drugs. He didn't care or question for that matter, as long as he was far away from Heero, he was happy. The events of last night still haunted him. A few minutes later the two were inside Trowa's apartment.
 
"Do you want to talk about this?", Trowa asked making his way to the couch.
 
Wufei shook his head as he took a seat next to the taller boy. He didn't feel like making up any stories, his head was too blurry, and he still ached from last night's beating. He sighed, leaning back into the sofa, his eyes closing.
 
"Well then let's still talk about something else.", Trowa commented getting up and walking to the small kitchenette.
 
"What can we talk about?", Wufei asked, hearing the clinking of glasses.
 
He noticed that the apartment was quiet. No one else was home; it was just him and Trowa. Had Trowa planned this? He knew he and Trowa had a liking for each other but, was it strong friendship or...
 
"Where is everyone?", he asked as Trowa returned.
 
He accepted the glass he was offered, watching as Trowa sat down again.
 
"My mom went grocery shopping and Catherine took Rosa to the park. Why?"
 
"Just wondering.", he said, sitting back again.
 
Trowa smiled with a shake of his head.
 
"You think I planned for this to happen?", he asked, Wufei unsure how to answer, "Wufei, don't judge me that fast. I like you, and I'd like to take things slow."
 
Wufei sighed in relief, resting his glass down on the coffee table.
 
"So, when you say slow do you mean just friends, no dating slow? Or-"
 
"Are you saying you want to go out with me?", Trowa asked, stopping Wufei mid-sentence.
 
"I'm not sure what I want to tell you the truth.", Wufei said with a shrug, "I've never been in a relationship before and I'm not really sure about it."
 
"You've never been in a relationship? You mean with a guy?"
 
"I mean a relationship itself.", Wufei clarified.
 
"Why not?", Trowa asked him.
 
"I don't know why not. What is it wrong to have never been in a relationship?", he asked, a bit confused.
 
"No. At least tell me you've kissed someone before."
 
He wasn't sure why, but Wufei blushed. He hadn't kissed anyone yet. And even though Yuy had tried damned hard enough times, he had managed to avoid it. Although when he thought about it, if he were to have kissed someone, it would have probably been Sally. He couldn't even get in touch with her now.
 
"Aren't you every parents dream of a perfect teenager.", Trowa mumbled.
 
"What the hell's that supposed to mean?", the sloe-eyed boy demanded.
 
"Nothing, I'm just messing with you. It's just weird is all; you're the first fifteen year old I met that hasn't been kissed."
 
"Great. Don't I feel special.", Wufei retorted sarcastically.
 
"Don't take it the wrong way."
 
"I'm not taking anything the wrong way. You're just seeing me as taking it the wrong way. So I never had my first kiss; big deal. Since when is that a problem? I-"
 
Wufei's rant was cut short as Trowa's lips pressed against his. His eyes widened in shock, and he pulled away, his cheeks burning red. He just...Trowa had just…his first kiss. It was better then he thought it would be. He still felt Trowa's lips on his, and he looked up to catch Trowa looking at him.
 
"Okay, I screwed things up, didn't I?", Trowa asked, Wufei only able to stare.
 
Trowa sighed ready to turn away, but Wufei stopped him. All thoughts aside, he pulled Trowa closer, crushing his lips against the Latino's. Now it was Trowa's turn to be caught by surprise.
 
He quickly caught himself, eyes closing and his hands resting on Wufei's shoulder. He was in heaven. Wufei was also, but he froze as he felt something probe at his bottom lip. He didn't even know why, but he had allowed Trowa's tongue as he figured it had to be, entrance. It was strange and new, but he couldn't lie to himself and say that he could find himself doing this a lot more. Shyly his own tongue pushed against Trowa's, soon finding himself kissing as if he had done it before. The two found themselves lost in each other, each exploring the other's mouth. It was only until they noticed that they needed air did they pull away. As the two stared at each other, breathing heavily, Wufei was the first to break the silence.
 
"So, this means that we have something?", he asked, Trowa smiling.
 
Before they knew it, the two were caught in another short make out session before Wufei pulled away again.
 
"I just thought you should know that I like the way you take things slow."
 
Giving a low laugh, Trowa pulled the boy back towards him, mouths meshing for the third time. The two were so caught up in what was happening between them, they didn't hear the door open.
 
"Now I wonder what mami would say if she were the one to walk in on this?"
 
The two quickly pulled away, Trowa glaring at his sister, while Wufei blushed in the embarrassment of being caught. Catherine only smirked while the toddler in her arms giggled. Walking to the couch she handed the girl to Trowa, before tapping him on the head.
 
"It's about time.", she told her brother.
 
She winked at Wufei, who in turn blushed even more, and she walked towards the bedrooms to enter her own. Looking down at his baby sister, who smiled up at him, Trowa sighed.
 
"I'll never hear the end of this.", he told Wufei, who was still blushing as if they were caught doing something much more than kissing.
 
"I've got to go.", he muttered, standing from his place on the couch.
 
Rosa was placed on the floor, and Trowa stood to follow Wufei to the door.
 
"Hey.", he called, turning the boy to face him, "I'll call you tonight?"
 
Nodding, Wufei accepted the short kiss goodbye, before making his way out the apartment and then the building itself. Still standing in the doorway, Trowa looked down as he felt tugging at his shirt.
 
"I wan kiss!", Rosa squealed, jumping up and down, "Gimmie kiss!"
 
He picked her up with a smile, giving her a kiss on her cheek and receiving a sloppy one in return. Wiping off his cheek, he started towards his sister's bedroom.
 
"Come on, let's go bother Catherine."
 
------------------------------
 
Quatre looked up at the boy who sat quietly in the chair in front of him. It had been three months since he had first met the boy, two since the boy had actually accepted him, and now he felt himself beaming with achievement. Wufei's grades had risen from 55 and 60s to 90s and even the occasional 100. He'd never expected to get results with Wufei so fast. He stopped himself mid-thought. He was thinking of Wufei as if he were an experiment that hadn't gone wrong. He couldn't help but be happy at the thought that they were getting somewhere.
 
Yet, something was still wrong. He had noticed it could have been from a number of things, but from what Wufei had told him, he couldn't exactly figure out which one it was exactly. From what he learned, the boy's father had been married and had a son before he met Wufei's mother. His first wife had killed herself when she found that he was going to be a father for a child not her own. After Wufei had been born, he and his mother moved in with his father. His entire life he had grown up with a father that was a drunkard and a mother who from the sounds of it loved him more than life itself. He couldn't believe the woman had killed herself. So Wufei most likely was in a deep depression from his mother's death.
 
Then to top it off, his father had died just a few months ago. As he heard it from Wufei, the man had become the only thing left in Wufei's life that he had for hopes of a family. That added to the weight of depression already on Wufei's shoulders. To add even more weight, he had moved away from his very last hope of a loved one. The girl's name was Sally. She sounded to Quatre like the only person besides Wufei's mother who probably made him feel worthy of living. Lord only knows his brother didn't.
 
Quatre found himself frowning. The tales of this brother weren't exactly pretty. The man despised the ebony haired boy. Quatre didn't have to hear the stories twice to know; it was obvious the first time. That's when he found himself rethinking everything Wufei had told him. He knew the abuse Wufei had gotten from his father, although the boy didn't tell him directly. He knew his mother was a victim of his father's abuse as well. He even knew that Duo and his mother were also victims. And from the first day that he heard Wufei even utter a word about the man he called a brother that the bruises and marks weren't from "fights". He didn't want to tell Wufei he knew. He wanted Wufei to tell him, wanted Wufei to ask for help. Then Quatre could really do his job, and if Wufei agreed to it, he'd have the boy taken away from whatever hell of a life he was living in now.
 
Hearing the low voice ask a question, he came back to reality, his attention on the Chinese boy in front of him.
 
"What was that?" Wufei shifted in his chair, his left hand nervously playing with the end of his shirt.
 
"I asked if I was in trouble.", he said shifting again, "I mean, you were frowning and you're kind of quiet."
 
Quatre shook his head with a smile.
 
"No, you're not in trouble.", he said standing, "I was only thinking."
 
With Wufei's file in hand, he made his way over to his file cabinet, replacing it with one last glance.
 
"I do want to say that I'm happy with the way you've been progressing."
 
Turning, he caught the smirk on Wufei's face, which in turn made him smile himself.
 
"Wufei, I've been wondering.", he now said seriously, "Is there any possible way that I can meet with you and your brother?"
 
As Wufei's face fell into one of shock and fear, Quatre sighed. That most likely was a definite no, but he could still try.
 
"I would normally have this meeting with your parents, but seeing as they are no longer with us, I have to instead hold the meeting with your brother. He is your legal guardian after all."
 
Wufei went to speak, but found he couldn't. If he asked Duo to attend, he would assume that Wufei was getting himself into some sort of trouble. Yet the chances of him even informing Duo about it didn't seem very likely. Well, maybe he could try?
 
"I understand if-"
 
"I'll see what I can do.", Wufei answered, cutting Quatre off.
 
Quatre smiled at the answer, watching as Wufei stood to leave with the bell ringing for the end of the period.
 
"Next week then?", he asked, Wufei nodding, "I hope your brother comes, too."
 
------------------------------
 
"So, let me get this straight, I have to go up to your school to talk to some asshole?", Duo asked, drink in hand as he looked over to Wufei.
 
Watching the boy nod, he slammed the glass down loudly onto the tabletop, his body leaning forward.
 
"What the fuck did you do!", he demanded, Wufei jumping.
 
"I didn't do-"
 
"They catch you fucking in school or something?! Or were you caught with drugs?!"
 
Wufei wanted to answer, but oh so generous Heero answered instead.
 
"Duo, stop accusing him of sex and drugs.", the Japanese man said, never looking up from his porn magazine, "He just fucking told you that his guidance counselor wants to have a meeting with the both of you."
 
Looking over at his brother, who now glared at his sex partner, Wufei could tell Duo was angrier than before. Like always, Heero had somehow managed to push the wrong buttons.
 
"Did I ask for your fucking input!", Duo yelled, Heero only glancing up, "If I wanted your fucking advice and smart ass remarks, I would have asked for it! How the fuck do you know that he's not getting high and fucking around! Most likely that's what they want to discuss with me when I get there!"
 
"You don't know that.", Heero answered, turning the page to eye the next naked and erotically displayed teenaged boy in the magazine.
 
It wasn't Wufei, but he could always pretend that it was.
 
"Man, fuck you Heero! What, do you want me to go to the fucking meeting? Well fucking fine then, I'll drag my ass there! If it'll get you to shut the fuck up, I'll do anything!"
 
Looking to Duo with a knowing look, he smirked before saying, "So you'll blow me then?"
 
Wufei scoffed in disgust and Duo's glare grew fiercer.
 
"Wufei get out of here.", he ordered.
 
"Where will I-"
 
"Who gives a fuck! Just leave the fucking house!", his brother was cutting him off.
 
Wufei stood from the table and left his plate behind, making his way to the front door. He didn't even hesitate as he walked out of the door, and he didn't have to think twice about where he'd go. He already knew where he was headed. Heero and Duo could have all the sex and drugs they wanted. He didn't have to be there to hear any of it.
 
He found himself thinking as he walked the few blocks to the bus stop. It had been two months since his incident with Heero and two months since he'd been dating Trowa. The thought of what those two were doing back there made him begin to think about himself. Was he ready to have sex? Climbing onto the bus as it stopped for him, he shrugged. There was only one way to find out.
 
T.B.C.
 
There you have it, another chapter. Please leave reviews; I happen to live off of them. I'm sure a 3x5 lemon will show up soon. Maybe I'll even throw in some1x2 action; but a lime. Oh well, I'm off.