Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Party Games (Revisited) ❯ Truth or Dare ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Party Games (Revisited)

by Shaman Dani

(and her muse)

***

Dani's room was total chaos. Slaves (Heero, Trowa, Duo and Zechs) had been ordered to remove unnecessary furniture and bring in the love-seat and chairs from the living room, the bed and precious bookcase stayed. Now the thirteen friends plus Dani and Piemur were sitting around the room in various stages of undress.

I'm kidding about the undress part.

Heero, Duo, Dani, Duet and Wufei were on the bed, their backs against the wall, leaning against each other and trying to get comfortable, with Dani quite content to be in the middle of it all. Trowa and Quatre were snuggling on a recliner, oblivious to most things. Zechs and Noin claimed the other recliner and Catherine, Sally and Hilde the love-seat. Relena and Dorothy were left to find the softest spot of floor (which isn't a punishment since my floors are covered in nice soft carpet). Piemur took his usual perch in the window with a fat calico-named Teazer-on his lap.

"Okiday!" Dani clapped her hands together, getting everyone's attention. She clapped her hands once again to make sure she had the attention of 03 and 04 as well, who were making a display of their affections. "Our first game will be Truth or Dare. The rules are simple, you ask whoever you want 'truth or dare?' and then either ask them a question or give them a dare." Deliberately she leaned over and tapped Heero on the nose. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." The stoic soldier growled.

"Yay! Ok, umm, how many people have you had sex with?"

"Omae wo korosu."

"Answer the question."

"Nine."

Dani began to laugh with glee while Relena fainted dead away onto the floor. Duo and Duet giggled as well, leaning against the authoress for support. "Your," *gasp, giggle* "turn Heero."

"Hn, truth or dare, Trowa?"

"...dare..."

Dani whispered something to Duet; with a giggle that would make a grown man wet his knickers she climbed over Duo and Dani to whisper something in Heero's ear. Heero paused, looked at Duet, and then looked at Trowa and back at Duet. Then he smirked. "Put on a costume, and run around Dani's neighbor's house screaming at the top of your lungs."

Trowa's expression didn't change. "Costume?"

Duet and Dani, with help from Cathy, were already rummaging around Dani's closet for the perfect costume. Snatches of conversation could be heard. Things like, "you have an Oompa Lumpa costume? Cool." and "maybe Gothic?" could be heard by all. Trowa slowly paled.

"Perfect!" Catherine screamed out, pointing at a cheap pleather ensemble Dani had tossed aside.

"What?" Duet and Dani stood up, the latter holding a Rainbow Bright dress and the former a pair of camouflage pants.

"Can't I have the camouflage?" Trowa asked plaintively as he was forcibly shoved into the bathroom with the plastic leather. A moment later he emerged...

As Cat-Woman.

"...I hate you people..."

The entire room burst into giggles at his pleather pants, tank top and gloves, plus mask with ears and tail. In a frenzy of excitement he was pushed out the window and sent to the neighbor's yard.

"Ahhh," he said, without any enthusiasm, as he ran in circles waving his arms around.

After ten minutes of watching Mrs. Hanibrink chase Trowa around with a broom they returned to Dani's room to continue the game. It was Trowa's turn.

"Truth or dare, Duet?"

"Dare, of course," was her reply.

"Shove thirty marshmallows in your mouth without chewing or swallowing."

"That is not fair; you know my record is only twenty-eight!"

Piemur, our designated gopher, fetched a bowl of marshmallows whilst Duo prepped his girl for intake (that sounded bad, ne? Heehee, I'm such a hentai). With all of the respect due a bit of sugar and...sugar, Duet shoved the first one in her mouth. Forty-five seconds later she was slowing down at only twenty-five marshmallow goodness.

"This is disgusting," Relena observed. The Queen of All-That-Be-Pink was suddenly hammered by white things from all sides. No one confessed to the attack and Dani wasn't willing to press the subject.

"C'mon babe! You're at twenty-eight! Just two more!"

Duet crossed her eyes in an attempt to glare at Duo. Quickly she shoved two more in her mouth. The room, except for Relena and Dorothy, burst into applause. The braided girl stood up, stepped over to Relena, smiled around a face full of sugar, then delicately spit them all out in Relena's lap.

The diplomat shrieked in anger and ran out of the room, Dorothy hot on her heals. Cries of dismay filled the house before Piemur shut the door.

Gracefully Duet wiped her mouth with Duo's proffered handkerchief, and then turned to Quatre. "Truth or dare?"

Quatre 'eeped' and turned to Trowa for help, who just shrugged. "Truth," he whimpered, giving her his best I'm-too-cute-for-you-to-be-mean-to eyes.

Braver and eviler than she had wilted under such a stare. "Alright, umm, have you ever had sex?" She finally asked.

Quatre's face went from too-cute to too-mato in a matter of moments. "Yes," he squeaked out. "Duo, truth or dare?"

"Dare ba-by!"

"Make-out with Relena for at least a minute."

Several people in the room looked at Quatre with a new respect. Others, Heero and Duo included, glared evilly at the little kawaii blonde. Dani and Piemur just laughed.

"She's not here," Duo pointed out.

"Piemur!" *Gasp, giggle* "fetch," *giggle* "the Pink Princess." There is lightning, thunder and dramatic music.

The muse left the room with an evil grin plastered on his face. A moment later he returned with Relena and Dorothy is tow, both were wearing scowls of irritation. Quatre restated his dare as the entire room watched in awe as Relena's face turned from anger to embarrassment to indignation.

"And just why wouldn't someone want to make out with me?" She demanded.

*Chir-rup* went Dani's cricket recording.

Dorothy and Relena both sent glares in the direction of Piemur, who hid the small recording device under a pillow and managed a look of complete innocence on his cat-like face. Innocence, just so you know, on a feline face is somewhat difficult. I mean really, have you ever looked at a cat? Do they ever look innocent? Even the kittens-

Some readers eager to see the make-out scene and few who are just bored: "GET ON WITH IT!"

Anyflip, to spare the readers the horror of the thought of Duo and Relena making out-

*THWAP* A high-heeled shoe hits the authoress in the head. Several murderous looking 2xRP fans can be seen advancing from the audience.

"Ack!" Dani shouts suddenly.

Everyone looks at her oddly.

"Sorry, I just imagined a horrible prospect. Have Duo and Re-" she shuddered "-has Duo completed his dare?"

"Hai." Heero conceded, looking nearly as murderous as the 2xRP fans.

"Duo, it's your turn."

"Ok, truth or dare...umm...Wufei!"

Wufei, who had been pretending to be someplace else and rather forgotten until just now, was slightly surprised to suddenly find himself the center of attention. Several things ran through his mind at once, the most prominent being a question: Why hadn't Trowa changed out of the cat suit? Ignoring the thusly stated problem he concentrated on the braided baka before him. "Truth?"

"How often do you-when it is your belief that your comrades are gone-dance around the living room, half naked, singing obscure music?"

"Wufei dances around half-naked? Why was I not informed?" Duet demanded hotly. "I would certainly like to see-"

"Shut up onna!"

"I'd like to see that too, come to think of it." Sally sat up straight.

"Onna!"

"Answer the question 'Fei-babe!" Duo cried out gleefully.

Wufei sunk deeper into the mattress of the bed and tried to hide behind Duet's shoulder. "Whenever I think everyone'll be gone for more than an hour."

"Poor 'Fei!" Dani crawled over to him and wrapped the bishounen in an embrace. "You're so mean Duo!"

"What?" Duo squawked indignantly. "You thought it was amusing to make me make-out with Relena yet you pet and console Wufei because he has to admit to dancing!?"

"No. I'm molesting him, can't you tell the difference?"

Wufei, with a squeak, propelled himself away from said authoress and towards the floor. There he glared quite evilly as his so-called 'friends' laughed. With all the dignity befitting the little Dragon he found himself a seat next to Sally and contemplated his turn. "Truth or dare, Catherine?"

"Truth." The redhead answered promptly, even if she wasn't sure of the safety of her decision.

Wufei continued to consider. "What do you put in that gods-awful soup of yours? That stuff is-Ow! Barton!"

"Ooh, lookit, Wufei has the treads of Trowa's shoe imprinted in his cheek!" Duet was pointing gleefully at the red marks on the Chinese youth's face.

Dani giggled helplessly. "No fighting children. Cathy, I believe you have a question to answer?"

Cathy sighed and looked a little hurt. "A little bit of everything: noodles, veggies, meat..."

"Eww, real meat?" Dani looked positively green at the thought. "Wha'dya wanna go and ruin the soup with meat for?"

"Not every shares you affinity with tofu Dani-chan." Piemur pointed out rather unwisely.

"Well they should! Tofu contains iron, amino acids, calcium-"

"People who eat meat and dairy on a regular basis already have those."

The authoress glared at her muse. "Uncaring animal slaughterer."

"Tree-hugging, dirt-worshipping, Birkenstock-wearing Pagan!(1)"

"Close-minded, hypocritical, bad-smelling Muse!"

"Bad-smelling?"

Several completely random readers: "GET ON WITH IT!!!"

Dani looked slightly put-out. She tucked her short hair behind an ear-where it did not stay-and carefully folded her hands in her lap in the picture of serenity. "Indeed, we shouldn't fight. Cathy, I believe it is your turn."

Satisfied the readers turn their attention away from the authoress; who promptly sticks her tongue out at Piemur and flips him off. He ignores her.

"Truth or dare, Hilde?"

"Oooh, dare!" The bubbly German looked positively thrilled that she wasn't forgotten.

"I dare you to streak through Dani's neighborhood." Cathy informed her.

Loud and raucous cat-calling followed this announcement before Sally threw a shoe at Duo. This is much more serious than it sounds, since Dani's shoes usually have at least a two inch heal or platform. Her tallest pair reaches five inches. One of these shoes hit Duo soundly in the stomach.

"Hell, how do you walk in these?" Heero examined the hemp sandals with intrigue.

"Aren't we getting a bit off-topic again?" Piemur asked, looking worriedly at the readers.

As soon as Hilde had indeed completed her dare Duo and Duet began a hot debate on which was more entertaining: Trowa-in-cat-suit being chased by Mrs. Hanibrink or Hilde-in-nothing being chased by Mrs. Hanibrink. The issue was never resolved.

"Truth or dare, Miss Noin?" Hilde asked, trying to speak over the argument of the two braided Americans.

"Dare."

Hilde opened her mouth and closed it several times. "I can't think of anything!(2)"

"That's ok, I think we've had enough Truth or Dare anyway." Dani informed her prisoners. "You have the rest of the day to amuse yourselves-"

"Yeah!"

"-and no sex on my bed! Tonight we play Spin-the-Bottle. Be prepared to live out your worst nightmares! Muhahah-" *cough, gag*

And so the first installment of Party Games Revisited comes to an end. Everyone lived happily-ever-after.

"Dude, didn't we fire that Narrator?" Piemur asked.

I'm with the union and under a contract. Have your people call my people.

The End, No Really, It Is...For Now *evil laughter*

***

Next Chapter: Will Zechs ever be allowed to speak? Will Relena and Dorothy return to us? Does anyone actually care? Find out two out of three in Chapter Two: Spin-the-Bottle!

(1) Quote from "The Jonathon and Mary Show" on the radio station I listen to while I get ready for school (this isn't really an insult to me).

(2) Is this not so typical when you play T or D? Raise your hand if you've hand a game suddenly halted because nobody could think of any more dares or truths?