Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Psychological Warfare ❯ Target Wufei ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Raven: I hate Sundays, it always reminds you of school the other day, as well as lots of homework, but do I care, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! ^_^

J.A: Well you did care when you got a … Raven what are you doing with that frying pan, HELPPP *whacks muse*

Raven: Enjoy the chapter ^_____6

J.A: @_@

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

Chapter three: Target Wufei

"Achoo" Sneezed Wufei. He was in the living room, wrapped up in a blanket holding a mug of hot coffee. His cold had gotten bad to worse and it was all because of that stupid Maxwell. Speaking of Maxwell, Duo was hiding in the kitchen, devising another plan to annoy the hell outta someone. And that someone was Wufei. Poor Wufei!!!

****

"Maxwell what are you up to now?" asked Wufei looking up from the book he was reading. Duo came and sat down on the chair beside the sofa.

"Nothing" Duo said closing his eyes and folding his arms above his head.

"Hnn" Wufei grunted. "Well whatever you do don't make a sound, don't bother me, because I have a headache and a cold, because of fixing that stupid pipe in your room" Wufei said as he lay down on the sofa pulling the blankets on him leaving the television on.

"Oh yeah, thanks for fixing that pipe" Duo said as he flicked through the channels. Wufei had a look of surprise on his face, which couldn't be seen as he had the blanket covering his face. That was the first time that Duo had thanked him for anything, and also he was quiet, acting sensible instead of a baka, overall, he was acting, kind of weird for even him to describe.

"Duo im going to sleep now, so don't talk until I tell you too" Wufei said.

"Okay" Duo said calmly without any objection.

Wufei looked out of his blanket to see if it was really Duo he was talking too, indeed it was. Shrugging he went to sleep. Duo meanwhile had turned the channel to where they were showing a movie of Jaws, as the theme played he turned to stare at the lump besides him, knowing he was going to enjoy the outcome of this.

****

Thoughts of Wufei, getting wilder by the minute

'It's been 10 minutes and no sound'

Five minutes later:

'It's so quiet…

Too quiet…….

Terribly quiet………….

Awfully quiet……………'

3 minutes later

'Maxwell must be up to something, I just know it, his annoyance radar must be beeping like mad now that I'm asleep, he better not do anything to me or I'll kill him'

'It must be what, 20 minutes by now, what the hell is keeping him so quiet, I feel as if he's staring at me, staring at me so intensely, staring at me, thinking of a plan, a plan to disturb me, HE'S GONNA DO SOMETHING'

****

Wufei took a tiny peep from under his blanket to see that Duo was staring at him, and then he continued to stare at the TV.

"Wufei's conscious, I know it, otherwise he wouldn't be peeking out" Duo thought with a smile.

****

Wufei's thoughts

'He's smiling now, the Baka is smiling now, Oooo I know he's gonna do something to me, I just hope he doesn't glomp me, or jump on me, or disturb me, or even annoy me………. GAAHHH HE'S ANNOYING ME ALREADY!!!'

Another five minutes go by:

'I need to get outta here, I need to go to my room, I need to sleep in peace and I'm telling Quatre!!!' Wufei thought as he pouted.

'I'm gonna kill that damned moron if it's the last thing I do'

'………maybe he's planning to me, yeah, yeah that's it, he's planning to get me back for all the times I've beat the crap outta him, well I'll show him'

[Jaws theme music plays]

'Stupid music, can't you tell that im freaking out already'

[Duo flips channel to where they are playing the theme music to Psycho]

'That's it I'm outta here'

Wufei took of the covers and zipped up to his room, he closed the windows, locked the door, pulled the blind down, turned the lights and fan on also holding a viper in his hand….just in case for defence. Downstairs, Duo was laughing hard and thus fell off of his chair holding his stomach.

"OHOHOHO, HEHHEHEEEE, HAHAHAHAHHA!!! POOR WUFEI, MAN I FEEL EVIL, HOHOOO HAAAAA OW! OW stitch!!!"

****

Raven: Next target Quatre, stay tune for a really interesting chapter next time, as soon as I finish it.