Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Questions and Answers ❯ The Confusion sets in ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Q&A2TEXTBO BO °¼J¼JmBIN3
Disclaimers: Nope don't own Gundam Wing or anything about it.

Authors notes: Still don't know where I am going to take this. *Sigh* This is the last of the stuff I prewrote while daydreaming in botany. So if it goes down hill from here me sorry.
Please R&R. Flames will be used to start a fire the next time I go camping. But I do listen to constructive criticism. :) Is there a difference. Yes. One is just plain mean and hurtful the other is helpful. Keep that in mind as you post your reviews.

Questions and Answers

By: AutomatedRose

"Something's wrong," said the blond boy.

Trowa just shakes his head, not really wanting to talk about it. But Quatra had this thing about him that made you feel guilty when you tried to hide things from him. And Quartra knew how to work that little talent of his.

Finally, Trowa gave in. "there is something about that Aurora girl. I can't place it but I dunno, there is something about her that's is different."

"What gives you that idea?"

"What she said to Une before I left. 'I don't have to put up with your shit anymore.' "

"Yeah that is weird."

Soon the boys where at their class. It was orchestra. Trowa's one elective that he truly enjoyed. Few people, outside this room , knew that he played an instrment. He rather enjoyed that fact. He was a very privet person, always have been and most likely always will be.

Though, usually, Trowa put everything he had into his music, his heart just wasn't in today. His section mates where noticing too. Finally one of them stooped playing and questioned him. "Dude, you can play better than that. What the hell has got you do damn distracted?"
This of course got the attention of the director. "Is there a problem?"

"Oh, no sir," said the one who questioned Trowa.

"Good, now everyone, even though this is the first day back, I expect all of you to be playing as though there is a concert tomorrow. Let's start at the top," said the director.

Soon class was over, and Trowa quickly packed up his flute and left. Quatra was not far behind. When he finally cought up with the taller boy he asked, "What was that all about?"

"That whole incident with Aurora has me distracted."

"That doesn't explain much."

Trowa didn't reply, he just continue on his way to his next class, leaving Quatra behind.

Quatra stood still for a few seconds before he decided to run and catch up with Trowa. "Trowa! What the hell is going on?"

Trowa stooped, turned around and just looked at the blond. "Do you really want to know?"

Quatra just nods.

With that Trowa told him everything that happened. "Now to you understand?"

"Sorta, but why would Noin warn you stay away from Aurora?"

"I dunno. That's what's been bugging me."


Author's notes: Yeah I know, very short compaired to Chapter one. Sorry but like I said earlier this is what was left of the prewrote stuff. I will hopefully have some new stuff soon. And I am taking suggestions as to where to take this. What should happen with Aurora?




 ÿ&y uml;