Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Questions and Answers ❯ Dreamland ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Q&A5TEXTBO BO
/¼B¬¼B­mBINDisclaim ers: Nope, don't own Gundam Wing...never have, doubt I ever will. So sueing me will only get you...a bunch of Star Trek Books...O_o

AN: I had to split part five into three smaller parts so this part is going to be super short...sorry...but I promise part 5.2 and 5.3 will be longer. :) Oh and sorry for the odd POV changes in the other parts, I know it might be a bit confusing but I had to do it to get this story moving at a decent pace. I don't think that there is a POV in this part, but I know that there is in t 5.2 and 5.3....but those should be easy to tell. :)

On with the story.

Questions and Answers

By: AutomatedRose

Aurora entered the class only a few minutes late. She takes a seat, fairly close to the door and started to listen to the teacher, but soon her interest was placed on something else, or rather someone else. "Trowa," she whispered. She hadn't seen him since she was down in the UC.

Then the teacher broke through her thoughts, "And this is the lab assistant. He will be here to help you out with any questions you may have. Trowa, care to say anything?"

Trowa takes a look around the classroom and his eyes lock on to Aurora's. "Just that my name is Trowa Barton, and don't be afraid to ask me anything."

"Very well, now let's try to get to know everyone here. Say you name and your major," said the teacher.

As the rest of the class started to say their name and major, Aurora went off to her own little world. Which only got her in slight trouble with the rest of the class, because they couldn't "wake her up."

The girl next to her tried to shake her out of her dream like state, but it didn't work. Finally the teacher asked, "Does anyone know her?" Everyone shook their head no, except from Trowa.

"I know her, sir." Trowa then walked up to Aurora and stared to shake her while speaking to her, "Aurora...wake up girl..."

After a while, Aurora did wake up, and turned a brilliant shade of red. "Oh, ummm...sorry."

"Ok, you will only get a warning for this, seeing as that it is the first day of class and all, so introduce yourself so that we can continue with everyone else," said the teacher.

"Sure thing. On the attendance it says that I'm Rachel Aurora Smith, but I prefer Aurora, and I am majoring in General Biology, and going into secondary education."

"I'm sorry, but I don't call people by their nicknames in this class, you will go by Rachel," said the teacher.

"Very well, Rachel it is."

This caused Trowa to look up at her and raise an eyebrow and mouth 'Rachel.' She just smiled slightly and turned her attention to what the teacher was talking about.

Soon class was over, and Aurora took her stuff and walked out of the room. Trowa caught up with her quickly. "Will you explain some things to me?" he asked as they walked down the hall.

Aurora sighed slightly, but nods her head yes.

"Explain the incident that happened this morning, please."

"Actually, I was hoping to tell everyone at the same time. The others witnessed another run in before class, which is why I was late."

"Ok, but when?"

"I dunno, around dinner time I guess."

"Sounds good to me, but we have to find everyone first."

"I'll find Duo, you find Heildi," he said with a smirk.

"And how is that going to help?" asked the girl.

"Just trust me."

"Ok..."

They then went their separate ways, in search for the two people.


 ÿ& yuml;