Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Real You ❯ Real You, pt. 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Real You, part 3
Rating: PG
Notes: Last part, guys. (Distantly heard in the background: "Yay!") Um, what was that? Oh, well. This one's from Creed, "My Own Prison," I think is the name.
Feedback: But of course! Here or at lil.dreamer@excite.com

I don't know why he always watches Trowa like that. It's almost as though they get... invisible cues from each other. I don't think I'll ever understand either of them. For that matter, I don't believe I want to.

I understand enough.

Screams fill the room

What did he just call me?!? That impudent little-

Just as quickly as I think it, though, I dismiss the reaction. It's difficult to maintain the persona now. But I will grudgingly admit that just sitting here is cramping my muscles. He is not the only one who craves action.

Oh, don't even try to look innocent, or shocked, or whatever! That's just plain insulting, nail in your coffin, however you want to phrase it.

He stares into my eyes sometimes. Every once in a while, just to see me. I don't know what he means by that, but I think if he were to look now, the real me would be laughing at him. He's an idiot.

But what would we do without him?

Alone I drop and kneel

"Poke an eye out," my foot! What does he think he's doing? Disturbing our concentration so we-

Oops. Didn't mean to pull like that. Tripped. Winner's fault.

Yeah, right, you're sorry. And I'm a member of the bunny clan. No, you don't hold the patent on being sarcastic and out of character. Yes, I do know what a joke is, thanks for asking.

He's bored; he's been quiet, and the spectors are near. They always are, and they always demand sacrifice.

Silence now the only sound
My breath the only motion around

When he told me about them, he never expected me to believe. His is not the only past that seeks revenge. But mine has never driven me to the extremes his has.

I have nightmares, not knives, and why did I let him keep them? I know the look on his face, and I turn my glare on the one who upset him. Kisama, you just don't get it.

Demons cluttering around

At least I don't have to worry about that relationship. He told me he would never start one with the "One-Phrased Wonder." Neither of us think he'd live long if ever he did, anyway.

I think I will stay close tonight. I've seen that look in his eyes once, and I worry.

My face showing no emotion

@@@

Well, that's it. I may decide to do a side-story about Duo related to this, but right now I have no plans. I've got two other fics to get out before Dee knocks me up-side the head! And I'd like to add that this whole tri-something was unbetaed, unplanned, un-everything! If it sucks, that's my defense. Gomen!

Part 2
FanFic Menu